Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Library of Ambrose (moved to Atlanis) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:01 pm
"Heh...you don't understand how Fire was created, little man...", Replied Athena,"When the world was burning...Arigane's anger grew...his Emotions can sometimes control the Elements of Life. He also is the Son of Ares...The God of War...His Father controled all the wars in all the worlds and he made Arigane travel to Gallifrey...witch made that Fire..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:18 pm
"say what you will, i know what happened" he said with his anger growing "now im only going to say this once ... reverse the curse on Arigane ... or i go to the Fates myself" he said as he crossed his arms "its one or the other Athena"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:22 pm
"Heh...why don't you see for yourself that he is just another lier...", Athena smiled as he opened a mirror to see Arigane talking to Xion,"It seems to me that he's been lieing to you this whole time...my little doctor...Hades has sent someone after the boy...so be aware of that, Doctor..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:28 pm
"no, you bewear of me ... couse if any of you come towards him or any children of the Accadamy again ... then you'll be dealing with me ... couse from this moment im protecting him and the girl as well" he said as he turned around and headed to the doors "you dont control me Athena ... but mess lie to me again and you will regret it" he said as he left the library to the cave  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:32 pm
The Goddess smiles as he closed the mirror and her owl flew to her shoulder, looking around with a angry look on it's face,"A foolish man, he is..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:59 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Master Xehanort
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
Xehanort appeared in the vast library and walked down the many isles searching for something  

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:47 pm
A ghost appeared on a table, reading her favorite greek book and she smiled, flipping the pages even though the book was see threw.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:28 pm
User Image

Master Xehanort

User Image
Xehanort ignored the ghost becouse it didnt seem as though it was important. he raised his hands and books began flying from the shelves one by one and started to pile up in a large mound, however one book in particular zoomed into his hand and the books continued to fly until a large mountian of books was in the middle of the room, Xehanort grinned as he turned around to where the ghost was and turned around to the stack of books and summoned his keyblade, sudunly a fire ball shot out of the key and set the books on fire that reflected out of his evil eyes "Olympus is already abandoned ... now i will use it as a beckon ... and Olympus shall truly fall by being used for my purpous" he said as he chuckled evilly  

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:45 pm
The ghost went up to Xehanort, her hands touching his shoulder plate witch made it feel like it was becoming getting lighter and she smiled, making the shoulder plates disappear,"Leave my home alone, Xehanort..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:01 pm
User Image

Master Xehanort

User Image
Xehanort looked at the ghost's hand and a black fire surounded him "by rights of combat and war, this kingdom blongs to Argane and i for defeating Zues, and sence Arigane is dead then this is my second dominion" he said as he turned to the ghost, the book mound fire spreading to the book shelves "this isnt your home anymore"  

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:22 pm
The ghost chuckled as she heard his words and she floated to the books, moving her hand across 1 book to take away the fires on them,"Heh heh...death of a God's sun? you have no idea how wroung you are..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:36 pm
User Image

Master Xehanort

User Image
"then enlighten me" he said to the ghost with a smirk  

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:42 pm
She smiled as he opened a book, witch when opened made the area look like a beach and she smiled as the smell of the ocean went to Xehanort's nose,"Heros...Heros are the sons of the olympian gods...witch just so happens that Arigane use to be 1...now...he owns Olympus...He now sits in his throne...where the mightly lord of the gods use to sits...but not even i can go threw those gates...you must kill his reincarnation...Atticus Nanashi...he is a guardian...a Guardian of a Heart Maiden...I know your after them too..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:54 pm
User Image

Master Xehanort

User Image
Xehanort's smirk vanished to a scowl as he raised his face to the sky and shouted as a large build of dark fire surounded him that made the area return to normal as he turned to the ghost in anger breathing in grunts "even in death he lives ... i will not let this pass ... only i can live forever" he said as he turned to the ghost and extented his hand towards her head "so be it ... i shall increase my powers ... and finaly be rid of the only one who could even remotly equel my power" he said as he raised his other hand towards the pile of books, sudunly all the words were sucked from them and into his eyes. as he finished he saw a rat scurrying across the floor "Advada Kadavra" he shouted as a green light shot from his hand and the rat fell dead

(yes im making him more Voldemort-ish ... why not?)  

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:01 pm
The ghost smiled as she gave him a book about Atticus' Status,"If you want to get a head start...go after this boy...and forfill your destiny...If you want him dead...Go to Italy...and steal his sister before she learns to fight back..."
The ghost chuckled as it floated into the air and lifted up her hand, summoning a green ring with a snake's body wrapped around it. She threw it to Xehanort, her body being sucked into the ring and it glowed with power,"This ring will give you more power...This ring is the Ring of Athena...use it to crush your enemies...and for return..well...allow me to send out my message"  
Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff