Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Door to the Realms
It's Chattering Time ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medicDemon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:48 pm
woot my realm is up just send me a message if you need any info about it  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:02 pm
hey guys, sorry for the long absence but i just moved into my new house in Alabama and we got the internet on ... so heads up: i may not be on as much as i used to be because of the unpacking  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:28 pm
Welcome back. That is the biggest thing I would like to say. And I hope you finish unpacking soon. Lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:12 pm
Someone care to fill me in what happened (over the span of the weekend)? OTL  

Saia Kakaru

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:03 pm
Saia Kakaru
Someone care to fill me in what happened (over the span of the weekend)? OTL

nothing much, only Athena's captured and the Doctor regenerated (reborn into a new body)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:49 am
well due to Neverland's obvious uninterest, we have decided to mow over it and create the O.Z. (Outer Zone) which is a world next to the Realms that can only be accessible by a 'Travel Storm'

so yes guys, this realm is connected to the Wizard of Oz

and who knows, there might be something that will be an important part of the story line this season

spoilers smile  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Felix Argent

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:37 am
At the moment I am just posting here to show I am active. I will be more active once my home is established. However I am parting here a message:
To any who wish to join my home's sub forum please send me a pm with the following:

Name of your character
The weapon he or she uses
Their gender
Species
A brief history as to how they entered the Eternal Forest of the Spirits
Any magical abilities at their disposal
Their weakness
Their appearance is a must. I will not allow for pictureless profiles in the sub forum. Use common sense please.

Note that the above is all I dare to ask. If you wish to add more than go ahead but I must say this now: If you plan send me a super advanced technological world you had BETTER be the timelord himself. Otherwise I will not allow for space things in a medieval setting. I will allow for the Doctor but ONLY if the person controlling him has a plot that takes place in the future year of that place. This means one thing: NO KILLING OFF ANY CHARACTERS THAT APPEAR IN THE FUTURE UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT THE WRATH OF NOT ONLY ME BUT THE DOCTOR AS WELL. Now I have not spoken with him just yet but I am hoping he sees this and knows his character is welcome because I recognize he is a time traveler. He is probably the only one who has a logical way of getting in with his illogical ways.

Private note: I am fan of Doctor Who.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:03 am
Felix Argent
At the moment I am just posting here to show I am active. I will be more active once my home is established. However I am parting here a message:
To any who wish to join my home's sub forum please send me a pm with the following:

Name of your character
Their gender
Species
Their weakness
Their appearance is a must. I will not allow for pictureless profiles in the sub forum. Use common sense please.

Note that the above is all I dare to ask. If you wish to add more than go ahead but I must say this now: If you plan send me a super advanced technological world you had BETTER be the timelord himself. Otherwise I will not allow for space things in a medieval setting. I will allow for the Doctor but ONLY if the person controlling him has a plot that takes place in the future year of that place. This means one thing: NO KILLING OFF ANY CHARACTERS THAT APPEAR IN THE FUTURE UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT THE WRATH OF NOT ONLY ME BUT THE DOCTOR AS WELL. Now I have not spoken with him just yet but I am hoping he sees this and knows his character is welcome because I recognize he is a time traveler. He is probably the only one who has a logical way of getting in with his illogical ways.

so am i ... and i play the Doctor in the guild, so i approve biggrin

also there's a record book where you can put your character  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Felix Argent

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:18 am
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

Name of your character
Their gender
Species
Their weakness

Alas I plan to free the main forum of clutter and put a record book in the sub forum when it is set aside for me. When it is finally made I plan to get it set up. When I do I must ask that you have a set of time rules ready to be in place of the Rule Thread in the soon to come sub forum and I have a two days ago donated enough for the sub forum. ^,^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:46 am
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

Name of your character
Their gender
Species
Their weakness

Alas I plan to free the main forum of clutter and put a record book in the sub forum when it is set aside for me. When it is finally made I plan to get it set up. When I do I must ask that you have a set of time rules ready to be in place of the Rule Thread in the soon to come sub forum and I have a two days ago donated enough for the sub forum. ^,^

no the way the guild works is, all the sub forums like 'Pilorgra' and 'Gallifrey' they're all one universe called the realms. so it's not really cluttered it's just like different areas and some planets  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Felix Argent

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:49 am
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

Name of your character
Their gender
Species
Their weakness

no the way the guild works is, all the sub forums like 'Pilorgra' and 'Gallifrey' they're all one universe called the realms. so it's not really cluttered it's just like different areas and some planets

Ah okay. Also I am scanning through to make certain this image has NOT already been used:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:51 am
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

Name of your character
Their gender
Species
Their weakness

Ah okay. Also I am scanning through to make certain this image has NOT already been used:

nope, that's available ... if you'd like you can even make a Time Lord Character since your a fan of DW ... and there's only three Time Lord characters in the guild and i play two: the Doctor and the Master  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Felix Argent

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:55 am
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

Name of your character
Their gender
Species
Their weakness

nope, that's available ... if you'd like you can even make a Time Lord Character since your a fan of DW ... and there's only three Time Lord characters in the guild and i play two: the Doctor and the Master

ehehe. Sorry I'ma pass on that. I kinda don't want to accidentally spark another time war. If I make a Time Lord, she would be too dangerous. Much like River Song (Melody Pond) she would be psychotic at best and would probably get the Doctor more than angry. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:59 am
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

ehehe. Sorry I'ma pass on that. I kinda don't want to accidentally spark another time war. If I make a Time Lord, she would be too dangerous. Much like River Song (Melody Pond) she would be psychotic at best and would probably get the Doctor more than angry. sweatdrop

well why not another Renegade Time Lord? we need more villains anyway and i end up playing as most of them  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Felix Argent

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:00 am
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent
James Ambrose
Felix Argent

well why not another Renegade Time Lord? we need more villains anyway and i end up playing as most of them

You're gonna need an army.  
Door to the Realms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games