Small Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carmana

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:31 am
CARMANA

carmana and his nobody came out of a d-gate......carmana saw tobi and stepped forward menacingly "you......what did you do to hinata?!?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:55 am
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Neji Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Revenge isn't my choice ...

"She's in Heartless State kid... Like Zatsune said, he's probably looking for her lost heart. Now I realized something, he wants one to be more powerful." said Neji without looking at Carmana. Tobi showned Sharingan and Rinnegan as he sat still, he doesn't seems budge about it, suddenly lifted his sleeves as it revealed that he has no arm, he glared at Carmana, "Thank to you, I can't use my jutsu unless I have an another arm." he said to him as his Sharingan can see their future. Neji look down to watch comatose state Hinata laying on the ground, he clenched his fist as he remember his time with her, her smile, trainning, mission, and many stuff that they did altogether. He pulled out his orange wayfinder and look at it with eyes closed then look at his cousin, "Hinata-sama, please lead me your strength to help me protect you." he thought to send message to her, until it glow a bit, he can feel her chakra. He shot a glare at Tobi and took his stance, "I won't let you take her heart."

... but for both of them

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Carmana

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:16 am
CARMANA

Carmana deactivated his armor and held his keyblade tight......his wings opened wide......he smirked...... "know what is funny? on my way here my nobody and i happend to find several memory orbs......i gleaned much knowlage from those......including......this!" he had been talking with his eyes closed this whole time......he opened them and the were purple with a blright yellow pattern for the pupil......it was a varient of the sharinguan......the Carneguan......he laughed abit......it was a desturbing sound......  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:04 pm
User Image
Neji Hyuuga

Tobi sat still, he doesn't seems to be interested in fighting, but curious where Hinata's heart gone to. "Never seen your eyes like that, boy." he said as he jump and about to teloport Hinata to take her along, but Neji quickly pulled out his kunai and threw it to him, earning his chest pain causing him to teloport himself. He deactivated his Byakugan and turn around and look at eternal slumber Hinata, he carried her in both arms and held her close. He look at Carmana way emotionless, "I have to a lot to think about, but she will be okay until her heart is found."

... but for both of them

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Carmana

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:14 pm
CARMANA

Carmana glared at the spot tobi had been.....his carneguan eyes were still active......he looked at his hands......they were still glowing just like the rest of his body......he was confused...... "whats happeningto me? why has my power not disapated yet? neji......we must find hinata's heart......and i mean we have to NOW."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:43 pm
User Image
Neji Hyuuga

Neji felt like he's with second Lee, he has a problem about him and Guy along with Tenten. "Go ask your other self, besides when Tobi said he doesn't know you, which means you met the wrong person who killed your mother." he said in mature tone, he's wasn't good with helping with others, unless it's dangerous missions. "Again, it will take way longer to find her lost heart. I only know Tobi doesn't have her's, Zatsune probably knew about everything, so that leaves off..." he caliulated his mind, but his visions starts to slips to Konoha and he saw 15 years old Hinata, he can tell her hair was back length, walking with 15 years old Kiba and Shino, and Akamaru talking to each other. He remembered this day, it's the day he became a chuunin, then before he raise his rank to jounin, before her. The vision stopped as he shook his head with a small shock, "Why do I keep seeing her past? That was odd." he thought about it, back to the subject, "I don't know how to say this kid... it will take a year or a half of the year to find her heart." which brings some bad news for hide and seek.

... but for both of them

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Carmana

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:58 pm
CARMANA

carmana was confused "what do you mean my 'other self'? and i wont believe it will take that long to find hinata's heart!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:46 pm
User Image
Neji Hyuuga

He sigh about his confusion, sometimes he completely wish Carmana knew about his other self. Neji look at Hinata, feel like he need to talk to Shiro about any location, but he knew she won't wake up because of Hinata. After Carnama said he won't believe it, he smirked, "Heh, you sound like just like him. He kept being stubborn to become Hokage, and he never give up on fight, saving commards, and challenging himself to beat Akatsuki to save everyone." he remarked him about Naruto, he remember he saved him the darkness and changed his heart about his father's sacrifice.

... but for both of them

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Carmana

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:12 pm
CARMANA

Carmana grit his teeth and grabbed neji by the collar of his shirt......he glared with his carneguan eyes...... "never......ever......compare me to the slime ball who broke hinata's heart......get it? got it? good." he pushed neji away and walked over to his nobody......his nobody tried to calm him down......carmana was crying......he thaught he had broken hinata's heart too......  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:32 pm
User Image
Neji Hyuuga

Neji was shocked about Carmana's behavior turned out like that as he got pushed away to the ground, along with his cousin, he still holding Hinata's dormant state from her body purify thanks to her heart fulled with pure light. He felt relief that she's still comatose, "Good thing she didn't hear this, otherwise she will defend him for anything possible kept saying he's just rejecting her feeling, or didn't mean to turn her feeling." he thought as he stood himself up. Neji have to think where is the place that Hinata's heart might be held at, which he begin to remember their first time seeing different world, the Sky City, the place where he and Hanabi disappeared to Realm of Darkness, leaving Hinata stayed in Realm of Light. He has to do on his own, as he open the portal and heading there.

... but for both of them

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items