• Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:39 pm
User Image

lArmor:Here|Profile:Here|Theme:Here|

User Image
.:Keyblade Forms:.

:.Dive to the Heart.:
User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

Mitsuki finished aiming her arrow against ice dummy with chirasengo infused into it. Gentiana noticed Mitsuki's slight exhaustion, but no sign of advanced level of chirasengo, "Hmm, perhaps chirasengo is already advanced. I noticed your slight exhaustion, mostly mages have high magic container," she noted Mitsuki's exhausted state. Mitsuki looked at Gentiana, and think of it, maybe Bahamut noticed her high magic stat and entrusted her with Dragon's Destiny. Before she can reply, Vincent called her out, so she turned her attention towards him. Gentiana spare her glance towards him, then she looked at Mitsuki, "I will let Odin know you understand his choice, good luck priestess," she said before she vanished. Mitsuki smiled at Gentiana softly, before she pick up her pace to where Vincent and Simon were, she can smell sweet berries that just hit her nose as she looked over his shoulder to read the letter. Her silver blue eyes scanned the letter, it was signed by "Y", so she looked utterly confused, "Redania? Someone seems to know who we are and what have we been through since we fought at the fortress," she noted about back in Crypt Spire.

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:52 am
User Image

User Image

Theme:Here

"the Jedi and Sith have it wrong, you know"
"There is no good or evil with the Force"
.."only choices"..

.::Jedi Master Keyblade Armor::.

Simon's interest was peaked when he say the letter and furred his eyebrows. The fact that this 'Y' knew of his exploits was surprising "this person must either have a wide sight or a very accomplished traveler ... Soris would probably get along with this 'Y' fellow, swap stories. And the only 'Y' i know, sort of is Yami Oblivion and i doubt it's him. Either of you have any ideas?" he asked before looking over Vin's shoulder rereading it "this Redania must be one of the realms, i never heard of a planet with that name ... and i heard of stranger, Raxacoricalfalibatorius for one" he said as T7 beeped out a conformation "going in blind to a place we don't know is dangerous ... T7, we might have to test that cloaking circuit on you just in case"

.::Other Armors::.

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:14 pm
User Image
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

"Sounds like a long name for a place..but fortunately...or should I say unfortunately, I know of this Redania", Vin spoke up, a quiet tone as he spoke to his two friends before handing the note to Mitsuki. With her skilled assassin eyes, she could see markings on the paper that show a secret message. It was her choice however to tell the others about what was said. Meanwhile, Vin continued to explain,"This place is kinda..racist towards magic users and well...people that don't look like them..so we will need to keep hidden with like..cloaks and stuff. Keep your wits about you and make sure no one suspects a thing. The only reason why is because.."
With that, Vin brushed the sand off of his boots before looking to the right as he noticed Mitsuki was looking at the paper which he smirked softly before turning back toward Simon with his arms crossed,"I had a friend back in my army days who was from there...well I shouldn't really say friend..more like...friend-emy..."

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:08 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

"I don't think Yami-san would tell us about Redania, nor been there in his life," she replied to Simon, just as Vincent gave the note to her. Mitsuki reread it and noticed the marking on each letter, so she found out there was a secret message. She lifted her head to learn Redaina have sort of racist towards magic users and other than human. She begin to have bad feeling that Redaina might be a lot worse than Fortuna she was raised in. She head back to tree house to decode the hidden message, and she grabbed the light pen from her pouch, Reedus gave it her as a gift, then she started to decode it by writing in the air.
She finished decoding the hidden message, she step back and reads the hidden message:

"Wear a hood at all times, Shrine Maiden. Keep yourself hidden and keep magic to a minimum. If needed, here is a recipe for a small disguise potion to make your ears disappear for three hours. Use it wisely."

She finished reading and looked at the recipe for disguise potion, she earned sweat dropped, "I wonder if Redania have the book of herbs I can use to make the medicines and disguise myself. That scared mist from Suijin-sama won't help because it will wear off my disguise by splash of water. Although, that place might remind me of those humans mistreating me back from Fortuna," she stated and dropped her ears with a sad sighed when she still think of all of abuse she had from rest of humans, except all of kindness from her adopted grandfather, Kyrie, Nero, and late Credo.

OOC:
Mitsuki

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:20 am
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

"no shortage of those types of people anywhere. there's a species called the Chiss who see the Force as a disease and any Chiss that has it is either disavowed or worse" he said before using his requip magic and was in his armor again but with a Jedi robe over it with the hood up and had two other cloaks in his hands offering to the two "here, if this place is like you say, these shouldn't be too conspicuous ... though if anyone suspects a thing i'll just use some Force Persuasion to have them forget or ignore it"

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:27 pm
User Image
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

Watching as Mitsuki took the paper and walked away, the demigod just slightly tilted his head as he wondered why she was leaving. This however didn't matter too much as he looked to his left to listen to Simon talking about some creatures called Chiss which made him blink his eyes a little bit before thinking to himself,'Scrapping the bottom of the barrel a little bit for that name but okay..' After he thought about that, he turned his head back toward Simon who handed him some robes which made him speak out loud,"Where did you...you know what, I don't even want to know"
With that, Vin wrapped himself around with the robes before letting out a soft sigh, placing the hood over his head which covered his hair, leaving just some of his blond poking out of the top. Looking around, he turned back toward the tree house with a soft smile as he waited for Mitsuki to come back,"This is definitely going to be very interesting, Simon...but I do have a bad feeling about this."

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:53 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Mitsuki rapidly swap her hands to make the effect of light pen vanish. If this Y person wants her to wear hood to cover her white ears, so it's only way until she can find the ingredients to make the potion. She opened the pouch and looked through, thankfully it's dimension connects to her closet. She looked through the pouch, she can use one of assassin just in case. She reached in and grabbed one of assassin's clothes.
It takes about few minutes and she finished pinned her roses hairpin front of her left ear, Mitsuki finally wore silk assassin's outfit. It did turns out to belong to one of Brotherhood of China named Shao Jun. She will wash her swimsuits when she return home, she looked at Thalassa Shell before she picked it up and put it in her pouch to hide in the closet. She picked up both light pen and letter, then she exits the treehouse and jumped out of the ledge, just as Vincent spoken out. She knew what he means, "There is a hidden message in that note, and I manage to decode it. Y-san's secret message said I have to keep my ears hidden by using either my hood or cloak. We have to keep the magic minimum, so we better restrain ourselves around our surroundings. He or she showed me an ingredients to make disguise potion, but I don't have any experience to make the potion besides create the herbal medicines. I think Redaine have some reason to have racism view, which my ears will be unusual," she said to Vincent, then she glanced up as her ears twitched. She lifted her light pen and wrote in the air to show the ingredients with darker blue light, she pointed the list of ingredients by her light pen, "Those are the ingredients we need to create disguise potion, but we need an expert," she suggested to look for potion veteran.

OOC:
Mitsuki

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:07 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

smirking at Vin's confusion, Simon looked to Mitsuki when she returned and was his turn to be confused "ears?" Simon asked before seeing them move "oh wow ... i thought that was just part of your hair style" he said nonchalantly before looking at the list "an expert potion master? Morgana, Master Merlin's wife is one of the best, that or her son Soris. trouble is you can never tell where he is ... we constantly call him 'The Wondering Wizard' cause he never stays in one place for too long. well except in the Realm of Middle Earth. for now it might be wise just to keep your hood up"

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:58 pm
User Image
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

Vin blinked a few times as he heard Simon's response to Mitsuki's ears, making him slap his forehead before sighing softly,"We are quite the unique team, I swea-"
Vin quickly stopped with what he was saying when he noticed something...something glowing. Tilting his head, he noticed that the note was beginning to glow before zipping out of Mitsuki's grip, floating to the left of Vin and Simon and to the right of Mitsuki. Vin's head straightened back up when this happened before noticing something appearing within the letter. It seemed as though it was a...keyhole? This was quite interesting as all of a sudden, Vin's keyblade appeared in his right hand, making him look toward his weapon. Smirking softly, he pointed the keyblade straight at the keyhole before a beam of light appeared from the tip of the keyblade to the keyhole which made a notice-able sound as though something was now unlocked. With that, the keyhole grew large enough to walk through as a portal appeared in front of the three. Vin smirked softly before looking toward Mitsuki with a smirk,"Ladies first~"

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:46 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Simon thought her ears were just one of her hair style, Mitsuki gave him a dumbfounded expression, "It's one of few common physical demon traits I inherited from my father. Why do you think I was targeted by Mido for his own goal to use mine and other human hybrid's blood as livestock for revenant's evolutions in order to fight off those creatures?" she told him about her traits, she did noticed her black hair have the tip of ravel red before she mentioned Mido and his goal. She pulled her hood up, when Simon talked about an expert potion master like Morgana or her son Soris would be an option. Simon talked about Soris was known as "The Wondering Wizard" and they will never know where could he be. Mitsuki rose her eyebrow, sounds to her that Soris couldn't sit down at the same spot for who knows how long. Suddenly the light on her right made her turned her attention towards where it's coming from. The effect of light pen, she noticed the keyhole, just as Vincent's keyblade pointing at it and she saw the beam of light shot from tip of keyblade to the keyhole. She can hear something clicked like actual keyhole after using the key to either lock or unlock. However, the keyhole grew large enough, like size of human. Mitsuki wonder where it will lead them, she turned her head towards Vincent as he let her go first. She smiled and shock her head, "Always the gentleman, and thank you," she commented and walked through the keyhole.

OOC:
Mitsuki

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:20 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

hearing Mitsuki call Vin a gentleman, Simon raised an eyebrow "i get the feeling Vin is as much a gentleman as i am a Kowakain Monkey-Lizard" Simon said before going in next

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:24 pm
User Image
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

"What are you talking about, Simon", Vin replied, as he walked behind the two, pulling out device that looked like it was at a hot topic that says on the top of it saying Fart Box. With that, he spoke up smirking,"I'm the best of gentlemen~"
Throwing the box to the size, the device hit the ground as the three walked into the portal, letting out a farting sound in the distance as the keyhole portal disappeared.

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250