Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:45 pm
Blackโ˜†Star and Tsubaki Nakatsukasa

User Image

โ˜†We are Shinigami Assassins taking your evil soul...

Surprised that Talos got himself imprison in Sorcerer's Hat, everyone rejoin with Simon and Merle. Mitsuki grew concern about a girl name Sakuya, she want to say something, but she couldn't find any good suggestion.
Wendy approach Merle and place her hand on his back, she felt pity on him, "Don't feel bad about yourself, we already know you won't hurt innocent being," she said to make him feel better. Carla cross her arms and look at Hades, "The question is what is former founder of Grimore Heart doing here?" she ask towards Hades. A late second master of Fairy Tail close his eyes before he spoken out to Fairy Tails, Wendy look at him, "I have a message for both Mavis and Makarov, tell them Merlin should know Fairy Tail deepest secret. And Mavis is in great danger from that mage, he must not brought back to life by ritual sacrifice by that crystal," he told them to give both Mavis and Makarov a message, yet warn them about dangerous mage will come and Mavis will be in danger by certain most evil and dangerous mage before he disappear to afterlife. Wendy, Carla, and Mitsuki look disturb from Hades warning. Mitsuki knew bring dead back to life is the most dangerous for balance between life and death.
Tsubaki and Black Star wonder who is the mage Hades talking about, Black Star begin to ask as he look at the Sorcerer Hat, "So now what, you guys made Gods in peace after that God Slayer is trap in that hat," he said to everyone. Tsubaki grab a smoke bomb with skull design as she's ready to return to Death City, "We will return to Death City and let you guys deal with a hat, even I didn't collect his soul," she said to them with a smile. Issun jump to Mitsuki's head, Chibiterasu look at Sakuya, worry about her, "What about her? We can't leave her alone," he ask about who will take Sakuya. Mitsuki is thinking and about to say, but suddenly she and her wolves caught the smell of blood. Mitsuki turn her head towards the direction where they sell Sea Salt Ice Cream, "There is a scent of the human blood," she said before she takes off to follow the human blood scent, Chibiterasu and Kokoro follow her, "Wait for us Mitsuki." She call out, leaving Wendy, Carla, and Shadow Assassins puzzled and wonder how do they smell that far. Wendy begin to spoke out as she suddenly smell the blood mix in the air as she look alert, even she can "taste" it within the air, "I do smell the blood in the air."

... the shadows never lies Kishinโœฎ

Evil Souls Collected: 10/100

OOC:

Fiendish Az
That is a good question, apparently it's faith in god, if they believe in god, even they were killed, faith in them will make their spirits stronger. Which I believe the faith is making gods' soul stronger, Percy Jackson series mention Gods have limit, if people believe in them they will live, if not they will disappear. Natsu-kun only awoken Izanami-sama because he chose his new family over Igneel-san after Nis made a deal to bring his foster father back, bringing balance between life and death back. Mainly Mitsuki-chan's faith in gods is strongest then other priest and priestess
Marcus Emrys

Black Star Tsubaki Darkness Wendy Marvell Carla

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:03 am
User Image
                                          ๐ŸŒน The Rose โ€นโŠฐ Sakuya โŠฑโ€บ
                                          โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„

โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚
                                          ++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With: Merle, Simon, Wendy, Carla, Blackstar and Tsubaki.
                                          Condition: Stable.
                                          โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚
                                          ++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          Threat Level: None
                                          Allegiance: None
                                          +++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:
                                          @MikuHinata1: Apologies if i sound rude again but i need to correct you about something, And the thing you're talking about is the Will of the Western Civilization which by Chiron's word state that it's a living force. A collective consciousness that has burned bright for thousands of years. The gods are part of it. You might even say they are the source of it, This force also has moved in the past to Germany, France, Spain etc. i could continue typing what Chiron said in the book things would probably become hard to understand so i'll simplify it, This force is tied to the Gods of Olympus in the Percy jackson series(Which i love reading by the way) and states that they move under the influence of the West. Chiron does not state in anyway that this force also affects Gods of a different religion, If this was the case then there would be a large mess of architecture from different religions.

But this still doesn't answer my question, Why did Natsu of All people bring Izanami back? Someone who has No connection with japanese lore, What's more is that she's supposed to be in the underworld, Even if she was revived she shouldn't be in the world of the living, That boulder that blocks the entrance to the underworld should prevent such things from happening.
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:โ—ˆTramonto de l'animaโ—ˆ
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

โ—คโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ—ฅ

Sakuya noticed Simon approach her in the midst of her cry and quickly started to rub the tears away with her arm sniffling from the crying, Simon started off by apologizing to her for they did and said that she didn't understand everything that he has been doing causing her to snap back defensively."You're no different as well! And at least he gave a better first impression then you guys did!"She shouted at all of them and was ready to give Merle a glare for holding her at knife point but noticed he was on his knees shaking wildly which very much surprised her. Simon continued talking about how he seemed care about her which caused her to look at the slowly melting Sea-Salt icecream the was in her hand as another tear started to drop down her cheek."We were going to have some Ice cream together.."She said, The tone is her voice obviously depressed.

-Back at the IceCream shop-
                                          As the group of would be investigators approached the shop they could keenly smell a rotting sensation amidst the smell of blood as if it was just now pouring out, The doors were locked but that would not likely stop them, Upon entering the building(Should they) they would find the source of the smell to linger out from the closet of the building which was surprisingly unlocked. Once it was opened they would find a pair of corpses each with a bullet hole in their neck, Their bodies were beaten and bruised with some of their finger bent awkwardly to point of them breaking, they were a mess just like the room that they were stuffed in which was splattered with their body, Judging from the rotting stench it seems their bodies were beginning the decomposition stage hitting they weren't that old. But the oddest thing was that their was no sign of their lingering will's, Their spirits were gone.User Image

โ—ฃโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ—ข

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:20 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Merle Pentragon

User Image

โ†ฏ"i am Merle Pendragon, prince of Camelot"

"we are different, but this is war he-" "stop" said Merle feebly as he tried to get up and wiped away his tears only to have new ones come down "war or not my actions were inexcusable ... and i might have inadvertently caused everything we were sent to change" Merle said as Simon started to look serious as his eyebrows lowered making one vanish behind his eyepatch "so what do we do?" he asked as Merle looked over at Sakuya with the look of repentance "i don't know, but Master Merlin needs to be known ... with Talos momentarily ... indisposed he wont be in hiding anymore" he said as he produced a lacrima "you didn't tell Soris did you?" Simon said suddenly as Merle sadly shook his head "i couldn't ..." he said then looked at Sakuya once more "what little it means to you ... i didn't want to-" he said then closed his eyes then took the box that contained the hat from Simon and walked to her "if things were different and Talos decided to reform himself i would let him out i swear ... i know he's your friend and i know i can't say anything to prove anything we're saying is true, all i can do is-" he said then looked at the box then offered it to her gently "is at least let you keep him safe" he said as Simon heard Wendy then looked at the two melting ice creams "i've got a very bad feeling"

"i'm known as Raiden, the Prince of Lightning"โ†ฏ

MikuHinata1
Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:45 pm
Blackโ˜†Star and Tsubaki Nakatsukasa

User Image

โ˜†We are Shinigami Assassins taking your evil soul...

Upon arriving the crime scene, Mitsuki sneaking in as she use her Spiritual Immobilization to stun the investigators by her both index and middle fingers on their neck. She check it out in surprise, yet smells rotting as she made a face, she can sense no soul and sense of life on the corpse, Chibiterasu and Kokoro, they are taking wolf forms, joins in as they look shock. She look at them, "It seems something dangerous then the Fox."
Wendy and the rest look both Simon and Merle, in much of dismay Merle allow Sakuya have a box, although Tsubaki decide to allow Sakuya to take care of Talos, "I believe Gods will forgive him if they sees this," she said softly about his action. Black Star just buff, "Who cares it's his fault for slaying Gods, and they never forgive him," he said very rude as Carla take her human form and punch his head, "You have no sense of compassion," she said in annoyance, she despite Black Star and his narcissistic attitude. Black Star scowl at white cat human form, added with her cat ears and tail. Wendy grew curious about the blood scent linger in the air, so she depart to follow Mitsuki and her companions. Carla sees her partner go, so she follow her, "Where are you going Wendy?" she call out Tsubaki and Black Star watch them go and follow Mitsuki, Tsubaki look at Simon and Merle as she approach her meister, "It's nice to see you two again, please tell Hikari-chan and Yami-kun that I said hi and let me know if I needed to take care of my godchildren," she said with a smile and threw a smoke bomb with a skull on it, once it land it activate it, once it's cleared, both Shadow Assassins are gone back to Death City.
"Mitsuki-san, what's going-" she stop and sees the corpses as she grew pale, until she let out a bloodcurdling scream, "EYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!" her piercing scream can be heard in the town. While Carla, Issun and four wolves cover their ears.

... the shadows never lies Kishinโœฎ

Evil Souls Collected: 10/100

OOC:

Fiendish Az
Marcus Emrys

Black Star Tsubaki Darkness Wendy Marvell Carla

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:14 am
User Image
                                          โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„

With: Merle, Simon.
                                          Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

โ—คโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ—ฅ

Sakuya watched as Simon tried to argue with her but was interrupted by the man in the armor who said his actions had no excuse which was kind of a shock to find that the person who held her hostage with a knife acknowledged his deed was not something that could be normally justified, She saw him look at her as if he was trying to ask for forgiveness through his eyes, SHe found it a little hard to believe that was very same man that held hostage with a knife. She listened to them talk about something she had no clue about making her lost in the conversation between the two saying something among the lines of someone not needing to hide anymore. Her attention was drawn to the guy with blond hair who talked to her again who was once again trying to apologize to her and tried to show how sorry he was by allowing her to hold the box that Talos was being kept in, Sakya wrapped her small arms around it silent for a moment before she finally said as she sniffed her stuffed nose."Like you said, I don't understand everything. I'm pretty sure you had your reasons and at least i can forgive you for that."Sakuya said forgiving Merlen for what he did to her. She was suddenly hit with a very harsh truth, Much so tears start to drop down from her face again as she started to cry."Now i'm all alone! The one person who seemed to know me is gone! I'm all alone in his reality i know nothing about!!"She crying over that harsh truth that she was alone now, The only company she had was locked away and couldn't help nor comfort her now. She continued to do this she pressed her face against the box as her tears started to make tiny little puddles on it's flat surface before a very loud shriek was let lose by Wendy when she discovered the bodies, This startled Sakuya and she halted her crying as the last of the tears dripped slowly off her face and off her cheek.User Image

โ—ฃโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ—ข

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:49 am

Merle Pentragon

User Image

hearing the shriek, Merle glanced at Simon who nodded and ran to the ice cream shop "i may not know you like he does but i can assure you your not alone ... its your choice, but i know a place that would be more than happy to help, my guild ... i'm Merle by the way" he said with a smile
running to the ice cream shop he ended up next to wendy and was about to ask what was wrong when he smelled the bodies and went inside and glanced at them "they put up a struggle ... whoever did this, they were professionals, they werent dead long so ... so that girl might have seen the one who killed them"

MikuHinata1
Fiendish Az

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:10 pm
User Image

User Image

โœ—I'm a daughter of demon king...
โœ—I'm also daughter of human miko...

Wendy look at Simon mix with fear and concern, "Sh-Should I use Milky Way? I'm very sure the souls will appear and tell us who killed them," she ask him, but Mitsuki spoken out, "The souls aren't here, it's either evil human devour human souls, someone strong enough to destroy the human soul, or evil human snatch it and eat it the human soul later. We won't have any proof, unless we can find the culprit who murdered them," she said to her as she already knew the souls from visiting Shinigami in Death City and her training. Carla look at her very puzzled, "How did you know?" she ask, Mitsuki look at human form cat with a smile, "Easy, I can see them through invisible eyes," she reply. Kokoro smile with her arms cross, "She enhance her shrine maiden ability from her mother and Shinigami-sama, her eyesight combine with assassins, demonic, and shrine maiden are excellent. She can catch her target without any problems," she said as she's proud of her companion. Wendy and Carla look at her in awed. Mitsuki and the rest look at the corpse, before a half demon approach it, sat down in between and cover their eyelids, have to respect the dead as a Brotherhood of Assassin, "May the light guide you to rightful place and gods will welcome you. Rest in Peace."

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideโœ—
... I will help them with my human sideโœ—

User Image

OOC:

Fiendish Az
Marcus Emrys

Black Star Tsubaki Darkness Wendy Carla

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:45 pm
User Image

With: Merle
                                          Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

Marcu Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Sakuya started to wipe the tears that lingered on her face as she watched Simon head towards the direction of the ice cream shop that she visited earlier, She felt a little worried what might have happened down there though she hoped the icecream man was alright. Sakuya heard Merle talk to her again this time saying that she wasn't alone and he offered her a choice to come with him though it wasn't like she had another choice, But after Merle introduced himself to her she was a little curious on what a guild was, In her time such a thing was never known to her so she asked a question about."Whats a Guild? I never heard about it before.."She questioned curious on what this Guild was about."My names Sakuya too..Thought i should mention it.."She said not wanting to forget to introduce herself as well.User Image

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:38 pm

Merle Pentragon

User Image

"well ... think about Guilds like families. My guild is a wizard's guild called Triple Goddess, and Master Merlin has a soft spot for orphans so most of the people in the guild consider Merlin the closest thing to a father ... others are druids that have been hiding from persecution of people who hate magic" Merle said with a smile "there are other guilds out there, some dark ones but others are like banks and even treasure hunting, but i don't know much about them, but wizard guilds mostly band together other mages so they can help people but there are a few non-magic users there too ... like i said, Master Merlin is a big softy when it comes to people in need and something to fear if he's ever enraged, but that only happens if anyone he's grown fond of is threatened"

"we best alert the authorities and head back to the guild, Master Mokarov might wanna know about this" he said then turned to Wendy and softened his expression "you gonna be ok, Wend?"

MikuHinata1
Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:36 pm
User Image

User Image

โœ—I'm a daughter of demon king...
โœ—I'm also daughter of human miko...

Wendy look at Simon, then Carla, who nod still disturb about Precht's ghost message about dangerous mage and Mavis will be in trouble, including telling Merlin about Fairy Tail biggest secret, wonder why Precht decide to tell them to give a message to Mavis to tell her brother to know Fairy Heart, yet how she have been curse and sin she commit long ago along with One Magic with Zeref. Wendy look at him in concern, "I will be alright, including Hades' message," she said and muttered about Precht's message. Carla look at Simon with arms cross, "Don't forget First Master," she added because she feel like Mavis should know about this.
Mitsuki and her companions watch those wizards in compassion, until Mitsuki lightly gasp from Miku's telepathic message as she's in trance, "Mitsuki-chan, there is a danger in Collisium in Italy, and I need you to heal the man name Vincent Angel, I pretty sure you knew his family given name. Be careful, there is someone who is after you, but I will join you to assist," Miku's message echos through her conscious mind. She blink couple times, that surname, angel, she know one god with same surname name Arigane, who gave her Ruby Long Bow during her childhood, then look at her companions, Kokoro already know, "Who telepathic you?" she ask her. Mitsuki spoken out, "Hatsune-sama, she will be in Collisium because she needs help and the assassins might be in danger," she said empathy because she consider assassins as her companions because of reminder of both Nanashi and Atticus. Kokoro smirk, "Well, what are you waiting for, let's go there and kick whoever mess with assassin's butt," she said sarcastic before she shift to her demonic wolf form and head outside. Mitsuki look at Wendy and rest, "I will leave the rest for you, may the gods blessing you," she told them and left the building, mounting her partner's back as Chibiterasu and Issun hops in her pouch, then takes off to Italy. Wendy and Carla watch them go, they have to do their job as a mage.

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideโœ—
... I will help them with my human sideโœ—

User Image

OOC:

Fiendish Az
Marcus Emrys

Wendy Carla

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:59 pm
User Image

With: Merle
                                          Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Sakya tilted her head in confusion as Merle began to go a little more in depth with the explanation which seemed to confuse her even more."Wizards? Whats a wizard?"She asked not knowing what a wizards was from her time, But she did seem to understand something about magic since she occasionally heard people talk about it but none the less she was still amazed about hearing validation from another person about it."Magic!? Really!?"She said as she leaned towards Merle as her eyes seemed to shimmer as her imagenation started to run wild about the thought of magic.User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:23 pm

Merle Pentragon

User Image

Nodding to Wendy he looked off to where Merle was talking to Sakya "well yeah, wizards are people who can feel magic thats all around and even control it, i'm one too ... i can control different types of lightning, one type that glows purple i got from my father which can cause anything to explode, another type can make my speed increase like when i'm in a fight and even use lightning to transport at a long distance, while there are some wizards who use lightning magic as well, i'm the only one who uses blue lightning" he said then let out an embarrased chuckle "sorry if im not good at explaining things, i'm not as brainy as the other members of my guild, truth be told i'm not even the strongest magic wise but i have to balance my time at the guild and my duties as prince of Camelot ... and the constant threat of evil and you got a good idea of what my days are like" he said scratching the back of his head looking tired.
"lets go, i don't think the last thing the police need here is a bunch of kids lingering around a crime scene ... Carla alone would attract unwanted attention, no offence but in this place talking cats arent a norm like back home" he said then added a mischievous smirk towards Wendy "plus wouldn't your boyfriend, Romeo, be worried about you if you got arrested?"

MikuHinata1
Fiendish Az

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wendy Marvell & CarlaUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I'll be right beside you..."

Mentioning Romeo, Wendy blush heavily, "Stop teasing me Simon-san," she cried out loud. Carla blink couple times, it will be unusual for people to see a talking cat, "Those police will find me unusual because I am Exceed, and it's true we will be arrested," she states as she left the crime scene. Wendy follow her, but realize something, "Wait, can Merle-san carry all of us?"

"... There's nothing to be afraid of."

User Image

OOC:

Fiendish Az
Marcus Emrys

Wendy Carla

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:09 pm
User Image

With: Merle, Simon, Wendy and Carla
                                          Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

Marcus Emerys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Sakuya looked rather starstruck when Merle said that he was a wizard as well causing her tilt her head since she never would imagine that a wizard would look something like this, From the rumors that she heard about they wore something like robes."I always thought the wizards would wear robes and stuff.."She muttered as she continued to listen to Merle who continued to explain stuff to her and widened her eyes when he said that he was a prince."Really! A prince!?"She said as she didn't expect him to be anything more than just a wizard which was already amazing to her. Everyone began making talk about leaving but she looked around and saw nothing that could be used as transportation so she looked curiously at them."Carry?"She thought forming a mental picture of Merle piggyback carrying them all.User Image

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:18 am

Merle Pentragon

User Image

"they did wear robes long ago in like the middle ages i think ... but now a days you see wizards in all manners, like Wendy and Simon there" he said as the two of them showed up "hope your not talking bad about us" Simon asked with a smirk "nah ... Sakuya had some questions, i was just filling her in to the standard stuff, but i think either Master Merlin or someone will have to fill her in more, so what-" Merle asked but Simon shook his head "not here, we need to tell Master Mokarov about what happened ... and right now we need to leave quickly" he stated sternly as Merle sighed "alright everyone gather around and i'll take us back to Fairy Tail" he said as Simon nodded and put a hand on Wendy's shoulder as Merle grabbed Sakuya and Simon's then looked up at the sky. electricity started to crackle around his armor but it only danced around the five of them like the feeling you get when a foot falls asleep, as the skies darkened like a storm cloud a bolt of lightning shot up from Merle that ended up turning them all into energy, into a lightning bolt that went up into the clouds that suddenly vanished as quick as they appeared as the five were transported to the Fairy Tail Guild in Magnolia

MikuHinata1
Fiendish Az

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas