• Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:44 am
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:03 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

A portal appears inside the forrest just west of the Destiny Town and Arigane walks out, holding Aqua's hand to keep her close so they she wont get lost,"Are you ok?"

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Fighter Aqua

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:07 pm
User Image

. • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • • × º ° ” ˜ ` ” ° º

Α Ϙ Ȕ А

"Yes, I believe so. What....what just happened back there?" Aqua held on to Arigane's hand for support, in fear that she might lose all grasp on gravity if she let go. She looked around at the new world they were in. She had heard of this place, it was Destiny Islands. She had heard once that Sora, Kairi, and Riku lived here but she saw nobody expect Arigane. How strange.... she thought, as she began to look around more closely. Aqua began to notice the dying heat that they were in. For once, she was greatful of her shorts and sleeveless torso. She looked over at Arigane, waiting for some sort of explanation.

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:24 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane continued to hold her hand as they walked into a abandoned house and he saw that there was old furneture in the house,"I don't know what happened back there...but i'm sure it wasn't anything good..."
He then looks outside the window, seeing that the sun has went to rest and he sighs, walking up the stairs to the master bedroom, witch only had a king-size bed with no blanket,"I'll take the couch..."
He then sighs, turning around to walk to the couch.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Fighter Aqua

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:37 pm
User Image

Α Ϙ Ȕ А

"Should we really be in here?" Aqua asked as they entered the house. Her question was ignored, but she didn't mind. It didn't seem like anyone lived here anyways. Aqua followed Arigane upstaires into the master bedroom. There was only one bed. She heard Arigane say something about sleeping on the couch and was going to offer to take the couch, but he was already gone. Aqua sighed as she walked over to the bed. She began to feel woozy so she sat down. It made no difference to her however. So she removed her shoes and began to creep down the stairs. Aqua didn't want to be alone, or at least not right now. Not when she felt so....indifferent. Everything she once knew had changed so quickly, so now she as afraid to be alone. Afraid that everything might change again and she would be alone. She went into the room where the couch was, to see if Arigane was awake. But as she made her way there, she head a floor board creak under her feet. She silently giggled. So much for being quiet.... she thought.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:45 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane looks at Aqua, wasn't really sleeping yet and he sighs, his scars still hurting,"You ok, Aqua?"

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Fighter Aqua

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:54 pm
User Image

Α Ϙ Ȕ А

"Y-yes, I'm fine. Are you though? You always seem to be in such agony." Aqua walked closer to Arigane, her eyes were welling up with tears again. "And it's not fair. Your such a good person, and you don't deserve this! And I hate that I can't do anything to help. All I can do is sit here and watch you be in pain while you are being so kind to me and helping me find my friends." Aqua was sure that she could keep ranting about this for days, but she decided to shut her mouth.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:59 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane sighs, knowing that she was worried about him and he gets up, placing both hands on her shoulders,"Don't worry about me...A Olympian's Child knows how to take pain..."
Arigane then grabs onto 1 of her hands and he walks back to the Master Bedroom, leading her to the bed,"I'll keep you company for you to get some sleep...tomarrow...you'll need the energy..."
He then pulled out a wooden chair next to the bed for him to sit and keep her company.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Fighter Aqua

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:05 pm
User Image

Α Ϙ Ȕ А

Aqua sighed, knowing it was no use. He would never believe her sympathy. So she followed him up the stairs, blushing when he took her hand. When they finally made it to the master bedroom, she laid down on the bed and watched as he took a chair from the corner of the room and sat there. She was greatful that he would stay with her. "Thank you, I know it seems childish for me to be so afraid, but I just can't help it. Everything has been changing and things are happening just so fast, that I don't even know what to think anymore."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:10 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane brushed her hair out of her face as he smiles and he lays his head on his hand,"Don't worry about it...about these scars...just remember this...All of this pain...it's all healed when your happy..."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Fighter Aqua

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:15 pm
User Image

Α Ϙ Ȕ А

"But are you happy? I-I don't want you to be sad anymore. You are above pain." Aqua felt her face heat up as her moved her hair. She didn't want Arigane to feel sad, never again. She wondered what happened to that little raven haired girl she saw in Twilight Town. She seemed to make him happy. If she could find her, maybe he wouldn't be in pain anymore. But Aqua couldn't remember the girl's name for the life of her. Dammit, if only I could remember..... she thought.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:21 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

"Xion is her name," Replied Arigane as he could find out instantly what she was thinking about,"She's my Apprentice..."
He sighs as he shivered alittle as he felt the coldness appear but he hide his coldness and he feels her warm cheek,"Don't worry about me, Aqua...worry about your true friends..."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Fighter Aqua

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:25 pm
User Image

Α Ϙ Ȕ А

"But I do consider you a true friend. If I didn't, I would have left. I wouldn't have bothered sticking by you this whole time. But I have, and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon. Even after we find Terra and Ven, I still want us to be friends." Aqua spoke with a firm conviction that she didn't know she had until this point. But at the same time, she knew she meant everything she said exactly the way she said it. Arigane was true to her, and she wasn't one to lose true friends. Not now, and probably not ever.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:32 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane smiles, his arms arn't feeling much pain and he sighs, his hand laying onto her shoulder,"You are a true friend...nice one too, Aqua...You'll always be my friend..."
He was getting tired so he layed his head on his other hand, not moving his other hand from her shoulder.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
Destiny Islands

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash