Reply Door to the Realms
Any Ideas!?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enminem_b0y

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:40 am
We could have war or team battle.Maybe even a handicap match.2 vs 3 or 1 vs 3.How about a battle royal?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:43 pm
Enminem_b0y
We could have war or team battle.Maybe even a handicap match.2 vs 3 or 1 vs 3.How about a battle royal?

this isnt a wrestling federation guild  

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Enminem_b0y

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:15 pm
I'm not going to comment on that,but we can have a war though.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:27 am
Enminem_b0y
I'm not going to comment on that,but we can have a war though.

theres always going to be a battle at the end. the thing we do is that theres this powerful villian and the heros try to stop him, like your average comic or tv show we have seasons of the battles ... curently were in season one of the guild and the main villian is Master Xehanort.  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Dark Rainy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:39 pm
Why don't we build the chat system up more so people could read through it getting more information on the roleplaying in case no one really roleplays or anything and it'd score us some more gold while roleplaying and helping each other out  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:44 pm
I'm not totally surprised there isn't a section for it, but since there was an animated version, why not create a Star Trek section?  

Vetrona

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:50 pm
what about some Naruto stuff  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:49 pm
Star Trek sounds like a good idea, maybe if we know what we're going to do with that realm...but a Naruto Realm is like a Monkey with a Banana...used way to much...that's why i have realms like Prince of Persia, Final Fantasy, and Kingdom Hearts (witch is also used alot but everyone likes it) Anywho, there maybe a Naruto Realm but don't put your hopes up on it  

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

iZanshin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:13 pm
Um..O.O
What else happen while mesa was gone?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:04 pm
hey maybe Dragon ball Z!?!?  

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100

Helldust

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:50 pm
No...Full Metal Alchemist! >:3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:15 pm
D.b.z. and FMA both. And We need Legend of Zelda. *-Grins*  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

DominusXIII

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:15 am
I have an issue with the near limitless power that people can have in the guild. True, it's fun, but being immortal and able to turn things around by summoning or transforming under the "Abilities" section. We need that to be reworded into "Natural abilities" such as weapon proficiency, endurance etc. Change the "Elements" into magical properties, for less confusion. And judges, the Olympians can have godlike powers because that's their character, but everyone else's has to be evaluated to minimize overpowered characters

Also, the Realms seem to be slightly disorganized, in my opinion, they seem a bit messy to look at, perhaps we could separate them according to universe (Italy, under an Assassin's Creed banner, Gran Pulse, under Final Fantasy, and Mt. Olympus, Time Vortex under general). Also, could we have a main storyline please? mrgreen If there is already one, we'll need to compile them into a single thread so they'll be easier to keep track of.

The villains, should they have a nemesis, should be controlled by another, not the creator of their rival.

Oh, and are we allowed to create independent RP's within the threads
Example: Creating a different thread within Italy for the sole purpose of creating a story arc. Also, they should be limited depending on the universe (Cannot use magic in the AC thread)

These are what I think should be worked on if possible  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:49 am
1) Magical properties? You think that would be less confusing? I'm pretty sure everyone knows what an Element is. and if they don't there's no shame in asking.
2) I think the Realms are fine. To me it seems that the main forums like Italy and the others is so the treads don't get cluttered.
3) Well some villains don't start out with a nemesis.
4) I think you have to ask Atticus about posting a new tread anyways.
Just a little of my feed back Atticus or someone else might prove me wrong but, oh well smile  

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:26 am
It would seem that there has been some sort of dismay around, so I feel obligated to make things clear.

@assassin013:
For the most part, everyone has unlimited strengths. True, it is enjoyable, but with that, no one knows when to quit the fight. If that is the case, bring up some points on your side and speak with the other about such things. Don't just become frustrated with the other. But I do admit and agree, there should be a limit to which every can use some sort of power and how strong these powers can be. The ideal way of fixing this is by mainly speaking with the other and give some points in a PM. Be respectful, yet agressive. Speak about how their abilities are made and how they seem to be utterly unfair against your character or to others. In most cases, there may not be an equal fight amount characters, so just grin and bare some of the things. Also, be sure to enjoy your roleplay.

I also agree with the realms, but as it stands to reorganize will be a really long process and no one will like to use much of their RPing time to reorganize them. I could take the honor of doing so, but I am nothing more than a minor member.

There was a storyline somewhere, but perhaps it was over looked. When the guild leader returns, I shall make the effort to speak with him and ask for permission to make a storyline that suits the guild's taste, plus give the "how" and "why" the guild formed they way it did.

For the villains, everyone is against them. The guild leader doesn't have many volunteers to do such a thing. If I am correct, there are only as many as four people that want to be a villian, and nearly everyone having some sort of hero character. I may be wrong, but I will not hold my breath.

If I am not mistaken, you are allowed to make any attachments to the threads, as long as they resemble the time and place of the area (i.e. Italy 1600s). We wouldn't want someone to walk through time by accident, now would we? Nevertheless, I believe we are allowed to make new threads for our own purpose.

And I ultimately agree with your idea of limiting different worlds with Power and Non-power. Without this, there will be much dismay around and confusion, not to mention a lot of god-moding around. Such as AC character Vs. Titans. That is completely too dfferent worlds, but if I must say, try to keep things as realistic a possible and try not to be very dumb about how you use powers. <--- (Mentioning everyone).

Door to the Realms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff