Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:58 am
say again? .... erm if your asking if we need people who rp in those feilds to join in order for this new world to work then no ... i meen take my character the Doctor for example ... so far he's been in Asasans Cread, Kingdom Hearts, and his own world  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:06 am
No sorry for the misundertanding I'm asking if some of the people in the guild should take the role of some of the games or movie's character because it's kind of werid being in the destroyed cities and or warehouse and not have a Alma coming out of nowhere and freaking you out by being naked and dead....
. - . ;
EHHH...I still shiver at that disgusting thought...BUT the game designers did a good job with the series  

iZanshin

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:13 am
I'm going to go ahead and refrain Alma's, dead is one thing, but being naked and dead is pushing it. As for as major characters, they won't be there, but random NPCs are yours to RP with and kill at your disposal in any awesome/badass fashion you feel. My personal opinion, go for the aerial acrobatics or the quick flashy combo. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:15 am
oh ... well i dont think we need to make characters in the book ... pretty much so far all any of us has done has just added them in our posts  

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

iZanshin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:23 am
I think ill go for a aerial move lol XD but I was just being curous because I didn't know how you guys want to do this with the new world so yeah  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:40 am
Its just like with heartless or soldiers, you can spawn as many as you like, majors on the other hand don't show up. Like if Xehanort didn't have someone playing as him, then he wouldn't show up in someone else's post (referred to as player summon). which is why I was upset the last time Doctor, with your little Sora friend.  

tyhier_uchiha

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:31 am
point taken  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:06 pm
Dude watch this! Funniest thing ever  

tyhier_uchiha

iZanshin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:27 pm
XDD lol thats hilaruous!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:40 pm
Hmm maybe we should start having some facts about rp and anime up and ask other peoples opinions about Japan where the anime and rp started and also opinions of animations or any specific anime you like and you suggest it to people, or maybe you could draw animated pictures for people and have a forum that posts other peoples creations and ideas? ^^  

Dark Rainy

iZanshin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:27 pm
Not a bad idea dark..Not a bad idea smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:57 pm
I think its a good idea too biggrin  

Dark Rainy

iZanshin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:59 pm
yeah! lol x3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:01 pm
tyhier_uchiha
Dude watch this! Funniest thing ever

I seriously almost never laughed that hard in my life......LMFAO!!! XD Ow....now my lungs hurt, lol.  

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Dark Rainy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:02 pm
we should make the most randomest topic inside a topic that is totally way off from what you just said  
Door to the Realms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff