Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:38 pm
User Image

Hinotori

She place her both hands on Binnu's shoulders and look straight to her eyes to regenerate. Meanwhile in Miku's room, she is about to pick Pink Princess, but she remember Platium Angel. "It's so super kawaii, I have to find it." she said with a smile and run to her closet to find Platium Angel.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:06 pm
Fawkes

User Image
Fawkes usualy flew above the Mountian to help the Gargoyles defend it from trouble and noticed in the two new figures in Miku's realm and flew down to a nearby rock and observed them 'i sence they are only in human form ... but i sence the power of a Pheonix emitting from them both ... can it be?' he thought as he saw Miku was buisy with finding something to wear for the wedding and it amused him 'be warned James .... Tsukiko may act like that soon' he thought to himself  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

medicDemon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:52 pm
User Image
User Image
after she had absorbed the residual energy i noticed she took a bit more than needed, my laggs shook and I said "I better go sit down since my legs feel week" after sitting down on a couch I noticed fauxe watching us and i asked "who is the parrot" pointing at fauxe and knowing all to well it was another pheonix.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:58 am
Fawkes

User Image
'parrot ... bah, dont try and fool me i know what you are ... amd i am not going to evolve to a half human so enough of it' Fawkes said as he flew over above the temple and perched there  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:53 am
User Image

Hinotori

After Binnu regenerated and notice what she said about parrot as she pointed, Hinotori turn her head around and see Fawkes. She heard what he said to Binnu, she was about to say something, but the door is open as Miku found Platiuem Angel and sees them talking, including Fawkes. "Uhh... what's going on and I didn't know Fawkes-san came here." she said to them with confusing look. Hinotori sees Miku then Fawkes, she look at Miku as her fire aura started to get rage, "MIKU-SAN, WHAT IN THE FIREBALL DID HE GET IN?" she yells at her pointing at Fawkes as she pull out her sword and her tip of the sword on Miku's neck. Miku frozed in shock as she felt a heat, "Pl-Please don't shout Hinotori-san, I-I-I don't want causing an-any trouble. I think Fawkes-san felt you and her, sorry I'm not that smart like his friend." she said very surpricing rubbing her back of the head. Hinotori's fire rage cooled off and put her sword back to her waist, "I'm sorry, I have short-temper since chinese emperess found me and curse me to golden status by sunrise. If you wanted know where she is... she's looking for you to hunt down and kill you." she said as her fire eyes glows, Miku's teal eyes grew in fear about what is she talking about.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:24 pm
User Image
User Image
looking at fawks I stuck my finger on my eye pulled the eyelid down and stuck my tounge out at him saying "stupid birdy, doesnt even know what he is or pheonixes are, since he cant turn into human form" still doing the face like a little child.
User Image  

medicDemon

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:03 pm
Fawkes

User Image
'i forgot how antisocial and selfish the Pheonix race is ... and i perfer this form' he said to Binnu 'it's nice and wont be slave to human emotions' he said lifting his beak up 'you probably cant fly anymore now'  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:39 pm
° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

...True my innocence and song...

Miku noticed Binnu and Fawkes agrued about human form and pheonix form, she sigh and grab her headphone with mic. She have to give them a small warning as she look at them, "Please stop arguing, if you don't I will scream with my microphone." she said with meeking frown. Hinotori fire eyes got wide, she might run away before Miku might hurt their eardrum. "Please don't tell me, your going to sing that song." she said to with her corner lip twitched, Miku look at her with confusion. "You mean Love is War, it's popular song for Vocaloids. It's goodie for me and Kaito-kun." she said with childish smile.

...True my heart and love...

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

medicDemon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:31 pm
User Image
User Image
My eye brow twitching I said to fawkes in an angry voice "me cant fly, ha, I can fly so well i can still dimension jump. I am probably older then your parents hatchling, You learn to crave human emotions over the years especially with never ending life, but you chose being a pet to converse with humans, I chose a human form, and I can still use my wings, I know more then most of this world, and you should learn this" spreading my wings I flew up to him in a blinding rage not listening to miku and grabbed onto fawkes's neck and dimension jumped, but we went to another loacation
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:55 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Miku and Hinotori watched both Binnu and Fawkes disappeared after Binnu having an angry tone. Hinotori sighed about this whole conversation, between two Pheonixs. "During this regeneration, I felt the curse was broken. I am no longer golden statue, let's hope those two will be okay." she said with her right hands on her hip. Miku just simply nod with concerned, except she has no idea why they talk like that. "Look Miku-san, I am not going to be your pet, but I will give you this as a gift." said Hinotori as she handed her light blue color with snowflakes design egg. Miku touch the egg, it feels cold unlike pheonix. "Why thank you Hinotori-san, but umm... I don't need a gift, honestly." "No no, it's cool, but you will need it. They have different element of pheonix, you need to bond with this little one." she explains to her and she transform into pheonix as she flew to window sill and look at her. "Take good care of it, so we will meet again. Good bye." she farewell to Miku and flew back to Kyoto to guard the Temple. "Bye!" she called out and watch her disappeared. Miku look at the egg, that she has been holding, to look at the design. "Hmm, I'm guessing it's ice or snow pheonix." she said to herself, but she hug her new friend with small smile.

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:56 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

After a long day before the wedding, Miku sat on the heavenly garden and watched good children playings some wild flowers. Luckily, she place the egg next to her, so she can watch it hatch. One of children came to her with daisy on his hand, "Miku, please sing of us." said the boy and other soul children gather around her, which she surprised about it. Miku felt so sorry for them about their parents done something horrible, she let them hang out with other kids and adults. She wanted them to see their smile, like a good family always did. She look at them with angelic smile, "Alright, I going to sing about Star." she said very gentle as the kids sat down around her, looking at her. "Now, close your eyes, that you feel your kokoro connected to my Star Story." she said as they close their eyes, she got her digital song list out and selecting Star Story and beginning to sing. After she singing, a male voice telipathic to her mind, "Beautiful song you got there, Miku." she jolt and tried to find the right owner, until she look at the egg with unsuspected surprise. An ice colored bird with red eyes, long blue feather tail, and white feather on his chest.

User Image

"KYAAA!" she cried with surprising expression, making kids open their eyes and ran away from something. He walked to her lap and relax, which she gasp. "Ar-Are you on the one who become hatchling?" she asked a simple question, just to make sure he hatched the egg. He stared at her as she can feel ice on her leg, "My name is Articuno, the Legendary Ice Bird and I take human form. You and I have familiar bonds to help." he mental to her mind, Miku felt like he's four pheonix she let them in, but she will take good care of Articuno.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:48 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Miku was in happy mood, except she let Articuno flying around to look at Olympus because she's upset that he accindently froze her Platinum Angel, but she forgave him for his mistake. She already pick her wedding outfit, a kimono dress. "I am so excited. I am excited." her thought singing with music beat of Po Pi Po. She made dress disappeared, so she will clap to let her white smoke change, like she practice in her Magician outfit. Miku walk out to City Streets to get her mind going.

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

angel night wolf

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:58 pm
*he pokes her head*what you so excited foe hina cha  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Articuno

Articuno landed on her perch after trained to take form of human. She sees what Akaito was doing, but she stayed in bird form as she cleared her throat, "What are you doing, who's Hina... is it your girlfriend. Miku was having her business to take care of before the wedding." she mental to his mind with her beaks stay straight. She will love to tease anyone, since Miku told her about Akaito playfully tease her for her crush on his older twin brother, Kaito. She look outside as she can feel darkness, "Her counterpart is on the move, this darkness are planning something horrible to this world."

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:28 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

"Tee Hee, Akaito-kun~ I'm home~." she sang to get her crush twin brother pop out and might tried to nudging her. Miku heading to book room to grab Romeo and Juilet. She walk to living room and starts to read the tragic star-cross romantic story as she humming her song, Romeo and Cinderella.
Articuno sees Miku heading to her book room, yet she knew her mistress might humming her songs. "This girl is thinking about Romeo again."

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces