Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:18 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
after Hera was defeated, Miku claimed this realm of Olympus for her own. a true paradise where souls who were good go.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:02 pm
User Image

True my Innocence and Song...

♫Miku Hatsune♫

... True my Heart and Love

Miku woken up after chaos in Crypton by Japan from her counterpart, Zatsune Miku, and she stood up to look around the place as she wish her friends were here, but she's in middle of the maze. "Where am I? Is this place is empty, or something." She whispered as she walk around as her headphone got little damage and her Twin Kanatas, she got it from both Neru and Gakupo, was still okay. "Hello~ is anyone here." She called out from inside as she walk in the maze. While she's in the maze, she started to get lost with dizziness. "UWAH~ This maze is making me dizzy... Kaito-kun tasukkete~." She thought as she mindlessly got out of maze, but still dizzy. She started to sense someone is here with corrupted aura, which she have to know as she realized she is out maze. "Hello~ can anyone please tell me, where am I?" She called out bit loud to somebody as she waiting for responce.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:33 pm
User Image

Hera

a voice sounded from above and dark clouds formed above the maze as a pair of green eyes, like peacock feathers, looked down on this intruder
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"who dares to enter my sanctuary ... the lair of the Queen of the Gods herself?" said the voice of Hera

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:04 pm
User Image

♫Miku Hatsune♫

After a voice called out, Miku startled about it and pull out Twin Kanatas to looking for female voice, but she only sees green eyes with dark cloud which she feels darkness around. "Me." She said to Hera and she started to realized the voice and rumor back home. She took her fighting stance to focus Hera. "Oh right... I am here to challenge you to fight, Hera-san." She tried to remember Gakupo and Neru taught her their fighting skills with beat of rhythms they have been practice.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:30 pm
User Image

Hera

"ha ... you?" said Hera "you look nothing more than a rediculus pop singer ... no better than Hannah Montana" she said as the sound of thunder echoes through the maze "but being a ... generous queen, i will give you two challenges ... the first will be a fight with my greatest warrior i comand" he said as a muscular man came out to face Miku "Hercules ... be a dear and kill her" she said as Hercules ran to Miku  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:52 pm
User Image

♫Miku Hatsune♫

This is going to hurt Miku's feelings about between her and Hannah, but she notice Hercules ran towards her. She can feel the beat from Gakupo's music, Dancing Samurai. She envade his move and reversed to his back to cross slash him with her Twin Kanatas and she flip backward as she is about 5 feets away from him. "Pop Singers... I'm a fighter and J-Pop singer." She chirped to Hera with serious smile as she place her headphone with mic around her neck and watching his next move.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:09 pm
User Image

Hera

Hercules walked up to Miku and punched a colum and threw it at the lady "you got spunk ... almost sad that i have to kill you" she said as Hercules punched at Miku  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:50 pm
User Image

♫Miku Hatsune♫

She notice his punch and dodged it by flipping backward to get away from his next attack, she made an illustion of Sakura Fallen Petals around her. She send thousands of Sakura Petals to slice his arm and his face, made of real by touching it and it made of razorblade. She walk around while circling her Twin Kanatas with fume to focus Hecules, except she wish she wouldn't watch his face bloody. "Oh dear... Meiko-chan might miss this." She thought about what her friend made a drunk fight with their Master, after she drank whole bottle of sake. It scared Miku a lot, who doesn't like fighting and drinking too much sake, but this challenge doesn't scared her much.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:02 am
User Image

Hera

Hercules felt the shart petles ripping across his face and fell to his knees "GET UP YOU WORTHLESS TRASH HEAP" Hera roared as Hercules was still in pain but stood up non the less and picked up a large pillar and swung it like a baseball bat to Miku  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:47 am
User Image

♫Miku Hatsune♫

"Uh oh." Miku shocked and jumped so high until the large pillar crashed, and she landed on it as Twin Kanatas was place back to sleangth. She uses Magic of Music and took out one eighth note as it was large like a scythe, which she felt amazed. "Goodie." She said cheerful as she look at scythe eighth note and look at Hercules when she jump off the pillar. This time, she reversed to his back and use her eighth note scythe to stab his back. She jump on it and flip forward until it disappeared, she started to get serious little bit, even her childish behavior really impressing for her and her Vocaloid friends music beat.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:02 am
User Image

Hera

Hercules fell dead from the attack and from the sky, a twister came towards Miku and as it died down, the Queen of the Gods appeared and walked to Miku "well done, you beat my best warrior ... that was my challenge, as the victor ... you chose the challenge, and i will be your opponent" she said with a smug grin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:27 am
User Image

♫Miku Hatsune♫

She look at the Queen of Gods and Miku summon her Destiny Embrace's Keyblade that she's saving her energy for second challenge. "Alrighty then, let's finish this." She replied with serious tone and took her fighting stance to focus on Hera's movement.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:08 am
User Image

Hera

smiling, Hera took a long Peacock feather and held it up to her own face and brushed it under her chin "yes ... lets" she said as she moved her hand quickly and the feather turned to a sword and she swung it at Miku's neck

(better duck)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:27 am
User Image

♫Miku Hatsune♫

"MEEK!" She duck her body down to avoid to be headed from feather-like sword, she got up with grip of her Destiny Embrace's. Miku have to keep an eye on both feather-like sword and Hera, in case her head get cut off, yet her keyblade start creating digital magic as she place her micro headphone on her head and dash to Hera's right. "Eratureku Angaru!" She cried in Japanese along with mic headphone from her best song title as her keyblade pointed to the Queen as Electric Angel blast to her with digital electricity.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 am
User Image

Hera

following Miku's move, Hera got another Peacock feather and posesed a sheild that had the imprint of peacock's feather and used it to deflect the electricity and swing the sword at Miku's headphones and thrusted her arm with the sheild at the keyblade at an atempt to knock it out "fool ... you think after all these years of being queen of the Gods you can best me?"

(wow, i never knew i could play as such a ... well jerk is a beter word i guess ... not even Xehanort could be this cocky)  
Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff