PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:17 pm
once belonging to the God Helios it's now the home of King Mickey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:55 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Mickey
-God of the Sun-
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
Mickey sighed as he sat on a couuh and started reading a book.  

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:57 am
User Image

User Image

Theme:Here

"the Jedi and Sith have it wrong, you know"
"There is no good or evil with the Force"
.."only choices"..

.::Jedi Master Keyblade Armor::.

the dropship docked into the airlock, high above the planet and barely above the darkened city of Olympus. it would have been beautiful and romantic if it wasn't for the fact the whole fighting force of the flagship they were boarding was going to try to kill them. "the Jedi and Sith are on route, it'll still take some time" Simon said as he stood at the doors waiting for them to open "don't tell me you're getting scared, Xanatos?" Onyx asked with a raised eyebrow "no just ... hoping they don't try to kill each other instead of taking down the real threats" he replied. Onyx was going to retort but in that moment, the doors finally opened and were greeted by twenty bulky built battle droids with blasters aiming at them. naturally, the two leapt into action and activated their lightsabers and a blinding gold light of Simon's requip magic

Valkorion's eyes were closed as he sat upon his throne, extending his aura to possess the armies below. he managed to successfully secretly take control of the orcs from Sauron and with each death he grew stronger, he tried to possess some of those on the 'enemy' side but just as he tried the connection was broken, an annoying sign that showed the Jedi and his former Wrath were here.
as he concentrated harder on grabbing multiples instead of one by one, the ship shook violently as a beam of golden light shot up oassed the window, breaking his concentration. red lights flashed everywhere, a sign the flagship had been critically hit. with a sight growl, Valkorion turned on his heel, ready to make preparations to go back to Zakuul to continue the ritual but the ship continued to rock, at random movements and different angles. this was not due to the beam.
his question was answered as the doors to the flag ship's throne room were burst from their hinges and in the archway, through the smoke were two pairs of glowing eyes: one red and one green. as the smoke cleared, Valkorion gave a small smirk of amusement at the two "i am flattered. this whole ship is about to explode and rain down on the planet bellow and the only thing you're concerned about is me?" he said as the two stood firm
"it's over, Vitiate" Onyx growled out as the two jumped at the same time, bringing their lightsabers down on the Emperor who simply raised his hand, creating an energy shield and flung them back with a lazy flick of his hand "yes ... it is" he said before producing a lightsaber himself and ignited it

.::Other Armors::.

MikuHinata1

QuenivereOrion

Aussie Srives

Dryslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:35 pm
User Image

User Image

Theme:Here

"the Jedi and Sith have it wrong, you know"
"There is no good or evil with the Force"
.."only choices"..

.::Jedi Master Keyblade Armor::.

Simon and Onyx were moving fluidly around each other it was almost like a deadly dance. both using their skill and magic (in Simon's case) to try to get a hit in. Unfortunately, Emperor Valkorion looked as though the attacks that could take down lesser men was nothing more than two flies buzzing around him and deflected every blow. as strong as the two were, they weren't strong enough to even make Valkorion flinch
they got lucky by not dying when the Emperor shot a blast of Force Lightning by Simon who countered by meeting it with his own: golden lightning called Force Judgement. the reaction was both loud, bright, and destructive. the whole throne room looked charred and anything electronic was blown up with fires raging inside them. Simon and Onyx were panting hard, feeling fatigue but then gasped in shock to see Valkorion still stood there. the only sign that the attack effected him was he had skidded backwards a few inches
"all that for a meager push" he said tauntingly before vanishing in purple smoke, confusing the two who spread out with their lightsabers out but then Simon quickly gasped feeling a sharp pain and slowly looked down to see a red lightsaber beam right through his stomach "NO! SIMON!" Onyx cried and leapt in the air to attack him but was stopped in mid-air and brought down to the ground hard causing blood to come from her hairline.

"you pathetic child ... i took you in, i raised you" Valkorion said as Onyx struggled to get back up, her vision swimming "you kidnapped me!" she said with her voice full of venom "i could have shared all with you ... if you would only kneel" he said just as Onyx got up, staggered, on her feet and spat blood at his. the reaction was quick as Valkorion's hand flew out and started to strangle her using the Force "such a waste it would seem ... to throw away power ... for that" he said glancing down at Simon's lifeless form "for love? ... how pathetic" he said and was about to close his fist when a quiet groan was heard and slowly turned to look at Simon who was slowly getting up "well well ... you survived ... i commend you, truly you are stronger than you look, much so than this one" he said dropping Onyx on the floor who lay there coughing "we need not fight, you cannot kill me. i can offer you my knowledge, my power, i can make you my own heir ... if you only will kneel ... what more could you want?"

(better listen to this song while reading this part)
struggling to get up, Simon was only on his arms and shifted to his side before slowly looking up at the Emperor who was extending his hand then glanced to Onyx, who was barely holding up herself, then back to Valkorion who smirked triumphantly "i ... want you to ..." he said struggling to get back up, glaring defiantly all the while "shut the hell up!" he shouted, making the Emperor frown in shock as he saw Simon slowly rise, his guildmark under his armor glowed brightly feeling the strength of his friends and clenched his lightsaber tightly and threw his arms to his side "REQUIP!" he shouted as his whole body was covered in a golden light and began to take a bulkier shape. when the light died, Simon was now in what looked like his Keyblade Master armor but it was more golden and seemed to have a strong light presence. in one hand was his lightsaber, but the other was his Pride of the Knight Keyblade which would increase his physical attack power and charged.
truthfully Simon should have collapsed at any moment but there he was, striking blow after blow against the Immortal Emperor, however unlike last time, Simon's eyes seemed to glow golden and the strength behind each attack was more powerful. so much so that the 'meager push' became more and more pronounced before bringing both down and actually caused the floor to crack and Valkorion to sink slightly
"i have lived for thousands of years, boy ... your strength is impressive, but it will not be enough ... it will never be-" he taunted before the sound of a lightsaber activated and a black light blade arched out from where Valkorion's heart was "like my boyfriend said ... shut the hell up!" she said before kicking him forwards into Simon, who thrust his lightsaber out to stab him in the gut. Valkorion, still alive, looked up at him in shock "this ... is for all the lives you took ... all the people you've forced to suffer and die" he said harshly just as the red warning alarm blared, the ship rocking and explosions were heard but Valkorion only grinned "so ... be ... it" he muttered in finality as a blast of purple energy shot out and hit the two Force users in full force. it was unfortunately too much for them and passed out from the pure power and lay on the floor unconscious

from high above the sky and Olympus, the flag ship shuddered and finally exploded, causing debris to finally fall down upon Olympus

.::Other Armors::.

MikuHinata1

QuenivereOrion

Aussie Srives

Dryslayer_Valencia

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100