• Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:34 am
User Image
User Image
"I am more than just a woman... Dare to find out?..."
.::Formal Attire::.
User Image

User Image

Once the wail subsided, Aeris' head was spinning. Her ears ringed, breathing fast, she tried to shake off the after effect. It took a good minute for her hearing to return. Aeris grabbed the handle of Ragnarok as it was stabbed into the ground for stability. She looked to her people, luckily most of them were coherent and already striking down the effected daemons. Those that didn't get the warning in time were on the ground. Their hands over their ears as blood leaked through their fingers. Their faces reflected their pain, as they could no longer scream. "We better have a damn good healer on our side... Rally the wounded!" Aeris ordered her people, she took Ragnarok and placed it in it's sheath on her back. She ran to her nearest fallen shield-brother and took his arm over her shoulder. His face could only show confusion for he couldn't hear but he knew she was taking him somewhere away from the fight. Once she got him to a more secured area, she called the others to her. "Gather them! Here! Form a garrison and protect them!"

Aeris drew Ragnarok again to allow it's blue light to guide her people. One by one the fallen were brought to her and the strongest focused on fortification and defense. Aeris was about to lower the mighty sword when it suddenly pulled against her. The blade pointed ahead, up to the sky. Aeris looked looked at the blade with slight confusion. "What?... It's pointing... to the Peak?" One of Aeris' friends came up to her. A large, heavy-armored Viking warrior with a shield and spear. He had a very thick black beard adorned with silver-bound braids. "What's wrong, lass?" Aeris lowered Ragnarok but she could still feel the sword act against her. "It's the Odinsword, Ulran. It wants me to head for the Peak. However, I do not wish to leave the fight here." Ulran took one look at the sword then shook his head. "I wouldn't fight it, lass. If the Odinsword needs you there, then it is for a reason... My Jarl, I'll make sure we hold the garrison here and continue to push forth." Aeris was hesitant at first but nodded as he made a good point. This was certainly unusual for the sword to do this so it must be important. She also knew she could trust him to lead on. "I feel like I'm not going to like where it will take me, but it is something I need... Keep our people and comrades safe Ulran. I'll see you when this is over." With that, Aeris uses Ragnarok to call in the Bifrost and it takes her to Icarus Peak. Ulran is quick to take charge and make sure his Jarl's wishes are met.

User Image

MikuHinata1

Vin Angel

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:22 am
DeVoe Justine
The Thinker

User Image

... my magic may not look powerful ...
... but nothing can compete with limitless thought ...
... I think, therefore I am ...

"we need every available weapon we can get, Mavis ... regardless of the consequences" he said not looking up from his hacking until about a minute had passes and saw Zane stand next to his sister "i will be redirecting the signal so they can see over seven thousand hacking points, so they will not know ... perhaps a 1% chance someone might figure it out but i will take that risk" he said before stopping in thought. technically he was not a true member of Fairy Tail, he had not shown his magic after all and it was only recent when he got this ability. still he felt as though he was a true member, fighting for his friends and family "after all, if they do find out it was me that won't be able to pin it on Fairy Tail" he said with a bittersweet smile which Zane caught "you know we still think of you as part of the guild, right? we always have" he said in his ever serious tone which actually made DeVoe hesitate for a bit but continue on "either way-" he said before the ground started to rumble and the Thinker instamtly gazed up to see a humungus dragon, bigger than even Acnologia was "what the-" he said in pure shock and looked back at the readouts "i didn't expect this! no no NO!" he cried out in frustration "destroying Mount Olymous is the only sure way to weaken Daichi ... but in this form he'll still have the strength of a very real dragon!" he said before looking at the Lightning Twins, his only two friends ever with a horrified expression "i can only fire the Etherion once ... and it won't be big enough for both"

Merlin's attack halted as the sorcerer landed on a large ruined pillar and started panting, his eyes slowly closing in exausion and depression before sensing teleportation magic in which he was greeted by four of the Istari, his son's team, with a young woman. naturally, Merlin was confused but that confusion gave way to shock as a shadow overcast the battlefield and saw the most giant dragon he ever saw "by the gods!" he muttered before twitching his head slightly and growled, that action only ever happened when people swore in his name. he particularly hated the phrase 'Merlin's Beard!' "he has a dragon?!" Radagast cried, holding onto his hat "i don't think so ... i think ... that is Daichi" he said making the four wizards turn to him in shock. the Sorcerer tried very hard to think of what to do before turning to his staff and seeing the glow of the jewel "that's it!" he said before bringing the top of his staff down onto the ground and smashing it, freeing the Jewel of Posiedon and picked it up "we need the other fragments ..." he said before looking around to the gathered allies and held the stone aloft "OI! ANYONE WITH A FRAGMENT C'MERE!"

as Pigsy was summoned, first as a handsome man in Chinese Nobeman robes who then morphed into a more pig-like shape, he held his rake aloft with a smirk to see the army stopping. "eh? oi! Shifu, why did you summon me to fight when no one if fighting?" he said with a pout before pulling out a corn cob from one of his satchels "oh well, at least i can have lunch" he said as he licked his lips and was about to chow down when the ground rumbled and a colosal dragon leared over Mount Olympus. Pigsy still had his mouth open and dropped his corn onto the ground in shock "s-shifu ..." he said before seeing Arachnophobia advancing without any fear "n-not that i am downplaying my own skill but ... i think big brother monkey would have been more suited for this" he said as Sandy twirled her staff with a glare at the foes "we deal with the armies, Zhu Bajie, that should be more your speed" she said with a smirk as Pigsy stopped trembling and exaled, bringing his nine-prong rake aloft once more with a smirk "after this ... we shall feast well" he said before both spirits charged. while Sandy was showing her skills with her staff, Pigsy was showing his rake was far more formidable than it looked, for one as soon as the blades struck one of the cult folowers, their very soul was torn into parts but then returned whole to only knock them out as soon as it happened

Meanwhile as soon as Sagittarius the archer was summoned, Hades and Poseidon turned to where the figure had appeared and their jaws dropped. Instead of the wise Centaur half brother of the Big Three, it was a man in a top half of a horse costume with a bow and arrow saluting to thin air. "C-Chiron?" Hades asked meekly. Sagittarius didn't turn but he did address the god of the Underworld "I'm afraid you are mistaken, I am the celestial spirit of Lu- oops, sorry I meant Nashi Dragneel, Sagittarius! Mooshi-Mooshi!"

"Odin's Beard!" Loki cried along with every other Norse god, except for Odin himself who simply exclaimed "my beard!"with a slight glare at Kratos and Thor, he just shook his head "dragons ... why is it always dragons with us?" he said before seeing
Oda craft a portal to the throne room and looked back to the dragon "a shortcut to the monster, we need to end this" he said before turning on his mischievious smirk and held his hands out in an inviting manner to his father and brother "age before beauty"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:52 pm
User Image

User Image
Theme:Here
Full Body:
User Image

...Seeing as these are blurred I guess I wont be answering that...
...If only I could figure out what happened...

Layla found herself in a rut the enemies forces were very strong and even with the bike she was barley hanging in there from the assult the enemy was pursuing she was in the thick of the battle all around her was enemies, daemons all about flying dragons; She was zooming ahead when a large axe came swinging through she used the barrier to shield the incoming blow but it was worn thin and the impact caused her to skid and her bike to fly into rubble; She picked herself up from the wrecked blood everywhere as she shakily grabbed her gun and began to fire rounds into the closest targets they all went down dead; She heard a screech over head and seen a dragon heading her way, this was it... she thought to herself feel the intent of fear of death at that very moment only for a massive vine to shoot out and take down the dragon by the head Dara appeared with thorny vines wrapped around the creatures head stabbing deep it its flesh and suffocating it into the earth,"Watch out!!", her vines tried to reach a relieved layla but it was to late a spear went straight through layla's heart watching as the human looked up at her for a moment gave a wavering smile and then went limp like a doll; Enraged the daughter of Dioynus leaped into the air on top of the attacker and taking his own spear from the body of the woman stabbed it through the face; She knelt down to see if there was anything she could do but seeing Layla's dead cold eyes assured her the mortal was dead, with a heavy heart she closed the eyes of the human and flung her across her back,"We need to get back to the ship.. I will not leave her body here to rot among these dead", she said turning to her father and Pan who would be approaching; Persephone and Hera came running over to Hades and Poseidon ,"Seems like we are making a dent", remarked hera,"I'm assuming Zeus is doing his part or I can only hope", she said trying not to sigh as Persephone held her scythe in hand. Red had promised odelia to keep an eye on her brother and he had done that when jim wasn't being watched by silver he had his back it was pretty easy keeping the rookie alive for now.. when the dragons came in the canons were having to be shot otherwise they would have lost there heads but thankfully with the health of a mass of wizards the forces were wearing down,"This is one h*ll of a fight", muttered red as he stabbed his cutlass into another enemies flesh;

Vin Angel

MikuHinta1

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:06 pm
User Image
User Image

lArmor:Here|Profile:Here|Theme:Here|

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

User Image

As the chaos resumed, a keyhole-shaped portal appeared as Arigane arrived within the wreckage of Olympus alongside Lucian. Blood, death of both enemy and ally, the old god clenched his fist tight as he knew exactly what needed to happen as more daemons were beginning to emerge within the shadows. Raising his arms slightly, the Angel was about to fight when all of a sudden, he noticed something quite interesting. The daemons had stopped as soon, their heads began to turn to the side to look at something. Blinking softly, the silent keyblade wielder was unsure what was happening as he turned his head to see exactly what had happened. Looking out, he had saw that the clouds were dark and lightning was striking down that wasn't being controlled by Merlin. Walking to the left, down the street where the battles had stopped, Arigane saw exactly what was happening for the aura at Icarus Peak was intense. Shaking his head, he overheard a voice speak out from a distance, the voice of Merlin yelling out to anyone who had a keyblade fragment. Pulling out his own, he smirked at the small charm of Aphrodite made him let out a soft sigh before using his teleporting ability to form a new portal, making him jump through to get to Merlin faster.
Meanwhile, Kratos was finished ripping apart a daemon from the chest, pulling it apart with his bare hands before looking out in the distance to see what Arigane had saw earlier. The demon dragon of Daichi was definitely quite a large creature to defeat but he had seen and defeated bigger. As he was ready to begin his attack against the large god when he overheard his son, Atreus (or Loki to everyone else), talking about a portal that he needed to go through. Groaning softly, Kratos decided to follow his son's footsteps as he ran toward the portal.
Thor, who was wiping the blade of his stormbreaker, was growing more and more tired from what had happened. With what was said by Loki, he decided to follow his brother's way as he ran toward the portal that Oda had opened. Running through the portal, Kratos and Thor was ready to battle as Nobunaga grew more and more tired. Looking toward where his friend once was, Oda fell down on one knee as his hair began to grow pure white. He knew he had used up too much of his demonic power to help the heroes, fighting off Mosquito. He held the portal long enough for Loki to go through before the portal disappeared, dropping down onto his back as he began to breath very heavily. In this human form, he had used up too much power to save what was about to happen as his purple eyes looked up to the sky.
"Finally...I can rest...knowing that soon, I will finally be by her side again....", Oda spoke up as he looked at his katana blade, the power of black flames flowing within it's blade. He knew that someone will need this blade for the future so with the last bit of his strength, he clenched the handle of his blade before throwing it up into the air, making the blade spin crazily up into the air as if it was flying toward Icarus Peak. With his right hand up in the air, he reached out as his mind began to show in his perception a woman reaching her hand out to grab his. Smiling softly, a smile that many haven't seen in so long, Oda drew his last breath as his arm dropped....

...lifeless...

Appearing next to Merlin, Arigane placed the Charm of Aphrodite in Merlin's hand as he smiled softly at him. Seeing a man he once knew as Ambrose, he just looked into the eyes of one of the most powerful wizards ever born as he bowed his head in remembrance to his long time friend as he turned his attention to Daichi, the draconic daemon god standing in front of his son, his friend's daughter and apprentice. Pulling out his wayfinder that was given to him by Aqua, he smiled softly as he could feel how powerful his son had truly become. Possibly surpassing himself which was something he could of only dreamed of. However, turning his attention to the Bulletproof Angel herself, dead from a spear through the chest, Arigane turned his attention to the gods who hadn't noticed the death, instead feeling glory as he noticed specifically Zeus who was walking up to Hades, Hera, and Persephone.

"We have to finish this before these daemons ruin everything..they are coming from a portal produced by that damn tree that this Urizen had created...", Zeus spoke up, using his cane to walk to his brother, his brother's wife and his own as thunder could be heard above them. Looking around, he could see the death and destruction as he just shook his head in annoyance,"Our fallen allies...we will build a giant statue in their honor..we have to shut down this battle before it gets worse...got any ideas?"

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"You know what my dad said..."

Mavis listens to DeVoe, she didn’t like the idea of using Etherious, but she couldn’t argue back. Etherious was the only way to obliterate Daichi and his entire armies, but it also cost the allies life. Although, DeVoe said about 1% chance that the magic council will pinpoint to him, not Fairy Tail. Zane told DeVoe that he is always part of Fairy Tail, it made Mavis smile at her brother, then DeVoe. ”We always see you as part of our comrade.” She added until she felt the rumble of the earthquake, then she turned around and widened her eyes. Every wizard in Fiores Kingdom was both terrified and nerve wrecking because of Acnologia, but that’s Daichi’s dragon form. DeVoe shouted as Mavis looked at him, she never saw him this frustrated. Mavis immediately agrees with DeVoe’s plan to use Etherious to destroy Olympus, but it must be used once because Daichi’s draconian form is a true dragon. She frowned to rethink her strategy, and her possible theory. ”I didn’t think Daichi would transform into dragon form either. I may have a theory, Precht and Zera told me they suspected Daichi have one of fragment.” She said that will make DeVoe feel better that she didn’t expect the transformation. Merlin shouted for gathering all of the fragments of those who have it. Mavis looked at Merlin, she remembered Precht and Zera informed who else had the fragments, to her horror Mitsuki and someone named Vincent Angel had it in their possession. That means… ”Oh no, Mitsuki and someone named Vincent Angel are at Daichi’s location, those two have the keyblade fragments.” She said to Zane and DeVoe, before she was about to use her take over, but suddenly her sensitive hearing heard Neel screaming to summon the gate, her green eyes catching Sandy and Pigsy’s presence. Her mind put the pieces together, and she realized what Neel was doing and that means, he must make a sacrifice. Losing Simon and Onyx were a big blow for Fairy Tail and Triple Goddess, but Neel will lose another. She screamed out in horror. ”NEEL! DON’T!!”
After witnessing Daichi’s draconic form, Japanese Deities, Lord Death and his sons were shell shocked, but they all heard Mitsuki’s telepathic speech, even though it was not her duty to order them. They understand, however some like Izanami, Amatsu-Mikaboshi, Kagu-Tsuchi, Susanoo, Amanozako, and Fudo Myuu were not happy about creating so much havoc that would be fatal to allies, but they were amuse of destructions they had in mind. Izanagi held his heavenly spear, Ame-no-Nuboko, and closed his eyes. ”If it’s my daughter’s reincarnation wish, then destroy every building shall be. My children, use everything you got.” He said, his second noble child, Tsukuyomi, spared his black as new moon eyes to his father. He gripped his sword that shines as a moon then he walked ahead to join his younger brother Susanoo and his older siblings. Fujin joined with his two younger noble brothers. ”You know, this isn’t the first time I am joining my two noble brothers, without our sister.” Said Fujin as he grabbed his windbag. Tsukuyomi and Susanoo give their eldest brother a smirk, however they miss their sister Amaterasu because she chose to be reborn and step out her position. Tsukuyomi swung his sword and heard Merlin speech to gather the keyblade fragments. ”If nee-sama didn’t step down and see this war, she would shine the world full of sunlight.” Said Tsukuyomi as he talked about Amaterasu’s abilities of solar power.
Alice and her older brothers fought so hard, then joined with revenants and wolf tribes. Hiro entrusted Merril, Syo, and Drake to lead the assassins. Alice grabbed Artemis Bow and pulled the string to fire the arrow at the armies, becoming like the huntress. Takeshi swung his Harbinger’s sword form and combined with Zeus’ Lightning Bolt to electrify the arachnophobia armies. When the large earthquake happened they all tried not to lose their balance, but Fenrir, Kiba, Lin, and Takeshi sensed a daemonic aura as they all looked at the Icarus Peak to see gigantic draconic daemon. Fenrir was shocked. ”S**t! He looks like one of the Horrors.” He said that Daichi’s draconian form reminds him of the Horror. Alice, Hiro, and Kaito looked at Fenrir in awe. ”The Horrors?” ”It was the creatures, they were the responsible to destroy the world where all of revenants live.” Fenrir explains to three humans. Alice remembered the Vein’s conditions, so it was the creatures responsible for post-apocalypse. Merlin called out for gathering all keyblade fragments to him. She and Takeshi looked at the fragments they were holding, if Merlin has an idea, then they will give it to him. Takeshi looked at Lin and handed his Zeus’s Lightning Bolt to him. ”Lin, give this and Alice’s bow to Merlin.” He ordered him as Alice gave Artemis to Hellhound. Lin snickered and took the fragments. ”Yes my lord.” He said softly and shifted himself into Hellhound, then with his four legs he took off with two fragments held by his jaws. Unknowingly, Alice didn’t notice one of Arachnophobia members was aiming at her, Hiro noticed as he shouted at her. ”Alice!” He yelled and rushed to her aid. Alice turned her head towards Hiro, but all she heard was guns fired and all she saw was Hiro’s headshot through. Her ruby eyes were filled with horror, Kaito screamed his older twin brother's name and rushed to his younger sister and held Hiro. ”...N-Nii-san.” Alice shuddered in shock. Kaito was trying to find the signs of life, but because of a headshot, Hiro was confirmed dead. He couldn’t help, but cry in despair. ”He’s gone.” He sobbed in despair, Alice let out a scream in distress. Kiba, Fenrir, and Takeshi were stunned, however Kiba’s vision turned red. Without hesitation, he grabbed Harbinger from Takashi. ”Fenrir! Takeshi! Look after the humans and guard them!” He ordered them with a malice tone. Takeshi recognized his father’s voice, that means he will be ruthless and will rip every enemy into shreds. ”Very well.” He replied without questioning him, like he allowed him to borrow Harbinger. Fenrir, on the other hand, never saw Kiba that furious, so he agreed to guard them. As Takeshi and Fenrir were in position to guard Alice and Kaito, Kiba turned around sharply, which made Arachnophobia feel their spine chilled. It’s the sign that they have met their death by the wrath of Emperor Kiba. Without blinking, Kiba dashed into the hordes of Arachnophobia and slash and slice with Harbinger’s scythe form, and used its shotgun. Although more enemy armies were increasing, Arachnophobia fired their military guns at Kiba. Kiba gained multiple gun wounds, but he keeps going to slain every army he can, despite losing all of his blood and grievous wounds from a lot of gunshots. Takeshi and Fenrir were witnessing the former emperor’s last stand, however many of armies were slain, the results of Arachnophobia were terrified of their lives and fled, leaving the bloodiest war zone and Kiba struggled to stand with multiple gun wounds. Kiba lost his grip on Harbinger and dropped to his knees and was about to fall forward, but Takeshi dashed ahead and caught his father. ”D***it father!” He cursed his father. Kiba let out his weak laugh. ”I manage to scare the h*ll out of them, but that’s what enemies said before kings death, long live the king.” He said softly to his son. Takeshi growled and grabbed Harbingers scythe form, then shifted it back to inactive form, and put it back on his lower back sheath. ”Just hold on, you need the medical.” ”No Takeshi, I’m already dead and there is nothing you can do. I am ready to reunite with your mother and Suzume.” He said weakly, knowing there was nothing he could do if he ended up dead. Takeshi lowered his head and gritted his teeth, showing his enlarged canine. ”I wish to speak to you and Fenrir, there is something I want to talk to you two about.” He requested his son to speak to him and Fenrir. Takeshi lifted his head, but didn’t question him, so he carried his gravely wounded former emperor and carried him towards Fenrir. Fenrir raised his eyebrow, but he resisted the smell of fresh blood. Takeshi set Kiba down flat, then he looked at his rival. ”My father wish to talk to us.” He informed him, leaving the prince of the vampire confused, then he kneeled down with Takeshi. Kiba looked at them as he fought his life. ”I don’t have time, but I need you two listen to me. Takeshi, I am not sure if Suzume as spector told her, but you have to tell her I did name her after the moon was bright when her mother and I first met. Her name means: beautiful moon princess.” He told Takeshi that he was naming Mitsuki, and the meaning behind it. Fenrir furrowed his eyebrow. ”That explains it, but her name did fit her.” He thought of Mitsuki’s name behind it, yet was astonished that Kiba was the one who named her. Takeshi closed his eyes and understood. ”I will tell her, and I will explain her hair.” He replied, yet he had to tell her about her unique hair color. Kiba chuckled weakly, then his silver blue eyes at Fenrir’s. ”Fenrir, you haven’t told me your real name.” He said as the request to know his birth name. Fenrir lifted his head, then he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, he deserves to know. ”It’s Gabriel Ţepeş.” He revealed his birth name, leaving Takeshi in shock as he put the pieces together, that means he is the son of Vlad the Impaler. ”And yes, my father was formerly named Vlad Ţepeş, infamously known as Vlad the Impaler. Before he changed his name to Count Dracula Vlad Ţepeş.” He confirmed who his father was. Kiba and Takeshi never thought Fenrir’s father was formerly infamous for impaling his victims to scare off his enemy. Kiba closed his eyes, then he looked up at the sky. ”No wonder you are a f**king punk. I have a one last request for you two.” He said as he slowly succumbed his wounds as he fought his eyes to prevent them from being closed. Takeshi and Fenrir looked at the former emperor. "Takeshi, you have to look after your sister. Fenrir, please take care of her. Tell Mitsuki, I do believe in her and I love my daughter.” He said as a last word before he closed his eyes and completely succumbed himself from grievous blood loss. They can hear his heartbeat finally stop, Fenrir and surprisingly Takeshi let their emotion go as their own tears fall. The former emperor of the wolf tribe has met his end.
Once Pigsy said lunch after Neel took down golem Arachnophobia by destroying it, he earned himself an anime fall. He quickly got up and bewildered at the pig zodiac. "Is it really the time for lunch!?" He yelled at Pigsy, he panted heavily because he's running out of magic, if Sandy and Pigsy notice how much magic he has wasted. Summoning two Celestial Spirits took a toll on him. Merlin shouted to bring the keyblade fragments all together. Like everyone else, he turned around and widened his eyes to see a draconic version of Daichi. He dramatically lifted his hands up. "A dragon! Is that Daichi's dragon form!?" He yelled, can things get worse? Of course, he saw more hordes of enemy armies. Sandy and Pigsy join the fight, Neel watches Fairy Tail and Triple Goddess, and the allies fight back. Nashi, Lucy, Yukino, and their Celestial Spirits fight back, despite the overwhelming numbers. He clenched his fists, he punched his fists all together to reload his gauntlet magic shells. He punched and channeled his fire dragon slayer magic into his feet. "Fire Dragon's Claw!" He cast his fire dragon slayer magic to kick at daemon's torso, yet the fire shot through towards one and another in a straight line. Unfortunately due to his exhaustion, he was wide open as the results of one of golem Arachnophobia knocked him senseless. "ACK!" He cried and a strong punch sent him straight towards the building as he gained the impact. Neel coughed and weakly sat up, acknowledging that he's running out of magic, then he witnessed so many death: Layla punctured through her heart, Kiba succumbed himself to a grievous wound, Hiro headshot, and Nobunaga finally met his peace. So much death, Neel saw much grief and despair, yet he remembered what his mother did for believing in her friends. He was completely desperate and torn, but he and his older siblings saw Lucy's memory of how devastated she was. He gritted his teeth and shookly got up, slowly walking forward, and grabbed one diamond key as he roared to gather as much magic as he could. "I'm sorry Nashi! Mom! I have to summon three Celestial Spirits!" He thought to apologize to his older sister and his mother. He began to chant loudly as he can, catching Celestial Spirit Mages, Lucky, and their spirits alarming attention. "OPEN! THE GATE OF THE MONKEY!" He screamed as he fought off his verge of unconsciousness. "Don't tell me!" "What is he thinking?!" Nashi cried of what her little brother was thinking. Lucky was panicking, his body was over the limit "Three spirits at once!" Taurus shouted, he was aware Lucy had done and how much life threatening she was in. "Neel! Your body isn't can't handle that much summoning!" Loke yelled to warn Neel. Lucy suddenly has a flashback, Neel will feel the same pain as when she broke Aquarius. She spared her desperate glance at Sagittarius to beg him to fire his arrows at the armies, but wondered about Chiron that Hades was talking about. She turns towards Neel. "Igneel!" Lucy yelled out of her desperation to call out his full name. Nashi, completely desperate, looked at Sandy and Pigsy, so she called out two of Neel's spirits. "SANDY! PIGSY!" She called them out, while she was with Lucky on her shoulder and Lucy started running on their way to save Neel with Taurus and Loke on their tail. All those warnings from his older sister and his mother with their spirits were deafening to his ears, so he called out his only strong Celestial Spirit, and first friend. "SUN WUKONG!!" He screamed the name of Monkey Zodiac as the door bell chime was heard. He used all of his magic as his legs wobbled and he slowly fell into his semi-consciousness. He let out a single yet weak word to Sun Wukong. "... Please!"

(OOC: Based on 1d10 from my app, Mosquito’s scale of his injury. He is 8 out of 10)

Mosquito was grievously injured from his fight against Oda and Takara. He scowled and slowly got up, he caught a glimpse of Daichi as a draconic form, but unaware of Merlin’s plan. However, he heard Neel shouting the name: Sun Wukong. If he remembers correctly, Sun Wukong is the strong Celestial Spirit in Eastern Zodiac. His red eyes caught Sandy and Pigsy, this clicked his mind, Neel was summoning three spirits. That also means, Neel has a chance to summon the strongest and powerful spirit. He can’t let it happen, but he was too injured to move. He needs to recover first before he can proceed. He slowly got up, and gave his entire army a strong and murder intention order. ”KILL NEEL, DON’T LET HIM SUMMON CELESTIAL SPIRIT KING!” He shouts to order his men to murder Neel. Arachnophobia roared and charged towards Neel to attempt to take the life of the youngest son of Dragneel.

"... Make fun of opponent much as you want."

OOC:
MosquitoMitsuki Takeshi Fenrir Ankhseram Carla Happy Lucy Hikari Wendy Natsu Yami Sora Winter Shiro Lupus Cecil Darkness Nashi Lucky Noctis Mavis Dr. Alchemy Neel Ginny Orpheus Nero Aqua Precht Zera Aerith Zack Ayame Alice

Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys
Drkslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:08 am
User Image

User Image

Name's Hades
Lord of the Underworld, God of Wealth
..hey, how ya doin?..

User Image

Hades could only frown as he sensed so much death, admittedly it had been a while since a war of this magnitude was felt. times like this made him really hate his job "some heroes are on their way up top to the peak ... i only pray this will be over soon" he said before looking up at the mountain, at the monster who made it his home. "everyone ... get with as many mortals as you can, one of us for as many as you think you can protect" he said actually shocking a few, especially Ares "Uncle?" he asked but Hades gave no indication and instead turned to Zeus "i get a feeling things are going to get a lot worse" he said before the ground shook again and a giant monkey in budist robes and a staff rose up and continued growing till he was as tall as the mountain, his face grinning with anticipated righteous fury "ok ... wasn't expecting that" Hades said weakly before hearing Merlin and looked to his bident "of course ... the fragments ... its our only shot" he said before letting his weapon float up and right to Merlin

as soon as Neel completed the summoning, a large boulder formed up from the ground and shattered like an egg to reveal the Celestial Spirit of the Eastern Zodiac: the Monkey. Sun Wukong in his red robes and turning to his wizard who whispered his plea. closing his eyes with a nod, he turned to Pigsy and Sandy, who looked at Neel in pure worry, and sighed "his magic is out, you must return so he can regain it" he said sternly as the two reluctantly nodded and vanished back to the celestial spirit world. with that out of the way, he saw the entire legion of Arachnophobia come towards them and a dragon in the background "you have chosen poorly ... do none of you know who i am?" he asked before jumping into the air and landing in front of the closest Arachnophobia member and kicked him in the face before doing a cartwheel around three of them to make them stop and returned to his upright position. "all of you will remember my name ... "Great Sage Equal to Heaven", I am Sun Wukong!" he cried with a roar before hitting the side of his ear and dislodged what looked like a toothpick that quickly grew to the size of a long staff that was golden on either end and spun it around him before attacking.
as each foe fell, dead or knocked out was anyone's guess, Wukong only noticed some of the army slipped by and was running at Neel with their spears drawn "SIFU!" he cried in shock, however before even one of them could even touch Neel, there was a blinding light in front of him and the shadow of an Eastern Dragon was seen before the figure became more clear and revealed to be a panda who used his gut to bounce the foe backwards and hit the others that were advancing over like bowling pins. "Skadoosh! ha ha!" he cheered as Pigsy and Sandy reappeared as well to help Neel up "we seem to have made it in time" "as soon as we returned, we told everyone what was going on, they came of their own will" Sandy said sheepishly "sorry" she said as it appeared the Arachnophobia cult was being taken down by the other Eastern Zodiacs "Brother Monkey! we can handle these guys, get the big one!" Pigsy said as the Monkey King grinned with a nod and growled in concentration "embiggen .... embiggen, embiggen, embiggen!" he cried out as he started to grow and grow and grow until he was the size of Mount Olympus itself and jumped towards the mountain in one leap, aiming a kick at the beast's maw

Merlin only nodded to Argaine with a smile before setting the pieces on the ground, arranging them like a puzzle as each one arrived. the jewel was the keychain, the scarf the chain, etc. it was a grueling proccess but he managed to align it perfectly, except for a small problem "we are short on at least four fragments ..." he said as he gazed up at the dragon and frowned, knowing where the missing fragments were. looking down he saw the fragments at least made it a weapon at least, not a full one but that was something.
as he knelt above it, he started chanting in the Old Tongue to 'merge what was broken, lost throughout time. now become one to banish evil'

Silver yelled out a war cry as he fought like a demon with his sword, using his crutch to block attacks only to stab them with the sword "Jimbo ..." he said panting and turned to the boy who he was proud to see was holding his own "get ready. ALL OF YA! GET READY TO JUMP OVER THE SIDE!" he called out before silently counting down and shouted "NOW!" and jumped just as the 'Fortune' managed to align with the cliff side and smirked over at the robot dog of the Doctor's who wagged its tail "ALL HANDS TO THE CANNONS!" he cried as several more ships started to rise above the cliff side
One of which was NOT with them when they first sailed off
"what the devil?!" Silver muttered as he fished out his spyglass and looked towards the mast first. Clenching his hands around it in shock he saw a figurehead he thought was long gone: a bird; a jackdaw "that can't be ..." he said before he laid his eyes on the helmsman. A man wearing fine brown garbs and hat with a mischievous grin on his face, six guns on his person and two swords on his hips. Before he could even get a word in, the ship he spied fired their cannons and obliterated the army of does that threatened to jump onto the Fortune. "Silver, you ol' dog ... You didn't think to invite me to this little venture?" he shouted with laughter in his voice. Silver stood there a full three seconds before grinning as well "always one for dramatic entrences, Kenway!"

DeVoe could only close his eyes as he saw Neel summon Sun Wukong and looked to Mavis. the plan needed Daichi to be properly distracted for the events he could foresee to play out and that needed the Celestial Spirit King to be summoned, but on the other hand ... "i ... i can't ... i c-" he said, struggling slightly and his archive magic started flickering as he grabbed his head to sooth the large headache forming "DeVoe!" Zane cried and rushed to his side, careful not to touch him "m-my magic ... my feelings are disrupting my thinking abilities, i can't ... i'm losing my grip on my powers"

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

Vin Angel

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:30 pm

Vin Angel

MIkuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jim Hopkins

Theme

Athena came up just as hades was done talking she held Celine in her arms and her heard was lowered,"I... was to late...", Athena's shield dropped to the ground she layed her champion at her uncles feet,"Please send her body to a place where it can be buried in peace", she looked up at him tears were streaming down her eyes she knew this could have happened Celine was only a mortal and it was very likely; Perephone looked down at Celine walking over she told Athena calmly,"I shall take her..", she offered as she picked up the body of the dying friend and using her magic she managed to turn the young woman into a dying Lily in which she kept on herself knowing later she would bury the young girl in her proper form after the war. Silence filled the air as hestia went over to embrace Athena assuring her all would be well once the war was over... the grieving would have to come later;

Meanwhile in he distance Dara was tracking up towards the throne room of Olympus regarding nothing in her path as she moved it aside with powerful thrust of her vines her eyes were glowing with anger and grief for losing another friend to this terrible carnage; Somewhere off in the distance Aphrodite came across an odd thing in the dirt near the bodys there was a doll that looked very much like lizzy Confused she picked it up wondering if there were any children nearby that could have dropped this as she headed on her way back to her son Eros to check on him;

Jim was with Silver and when he was told the jump he never leapt so fast in his life he didnt think finding Odelia was going to lead him into a war to save the realms in the end he would have something to tell his mother when he returned home if he ever did anytime soon. Taking a deep breathe Jim turned to Red who also made the jump the ginger was ruddy cheeked and his whole body seemed to match his hair with how much adrenaline was pumping through his veins,"You think Odelia is alright?", asked jim as Red wiped the sweat from his brow with the back of his hand,"Aye I'm sure captain is fine.. she outlived most her crew come on lad lets get them cannons ready", the two raced over to help the others load the cannons and start firing below;

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:51 pm
User Image
User Image

lArmor:Here|Profile:Here|Theme:Here|

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

User Image

As the darkness was growing more and more powerful, the old god only had one thing in mind. Looking out toward Icarus Peak, watching as the large amount of pure energy was fired down upon his group, his eyes could see exactly what had just happened. Vincent's group of friends was protected by the power of divinity as Vin shielded them with the help of his brother, Yozora. This made a tear fall from his cheek as he wasn't tearing up in sadness, instead for joy. His sons, working together. He knew what he had to do as all of a sudden, a keyhole-shaped portal appeared behind him as he turned his head to see a very welcoming sight. Standing behind him stood Terra who was wearing his keyblade armor, broken badly and his helmet removed which showed his real face. As he looked out toward the battle, Terra groaned softly as he walked forward to the edge next to Arigane, giving enough room for Ventus and Aqua to appear from the portal. Arigane smirked softly as he looked toward his beloved, knowing that she would want to see this as well.
Meanwhile, on the ground as Silver and Kenway were bickering like a old married couple, a voice spoke out in a raspy voice of a pirate,"Arg...Ye' be needing to keep your heads on! Creatures incoming!"
Just then, as two daemonic creatures jumped down to try and assassinate both of the pirates, two shots were shot out as all of a sudden, the daemons were shot out from the sky, exploding from the impact from Thatch's flintlocks. With a large smirk under the blackest of beards, the captain of the Queen Anne's Revenge placed his pistols back into the holsters on his chest before pulling out the other two and firing once again at two more on both sides of him to keep his blindsides safe. With that, placing his now empty flintlocks into their respected holsters, he pulled out his own cutlass as he yelled out to the rest of the group,"WE NEED BE STRIKING FEAR INTO THE HEARTS OF THESE DAMNED ABOMINATIONS!"

"If we are to save as many as we can, we better do it now..I have a feeling we'll be looking for a new home soon anyhow..", Zeus spoke up in annoyance, walking through the streets as he thrust his cane into the eye socket of one daemon soldier, pulling it out quickly before tossing him away like he was nothing. Blood dripping off his cane, Zeus turned back toward Hades with a smirk before speaking up,"I'm thinking something more spacious for everyone...lets take the civilians to Thebes. They'll be safe there with Herc. After that, we can start making arrangements since this here...is now a lost cause, filled with depression and despair that cleaning it won't take away it's bloodstained history.."

Back on top of the castle, Arigane turned back toward the battle as he summoned his special keyblade, his eyes light smoking with blue and green lights from his irises. He knew what needed to be done as words appeared above him made of embers and flames,"...They need our strength...They need our help...lets give them strength..."
With that, Arigane slowly lifted up his keyblade as a golden light shined on the blade of his trusted weapon. A tool for justice and order as he poured his energy through his body and into the keyblade. He knew his energy alone wouldn't work as he knew everyone would have to pitch in which is what Terra did. Nodding at him, he too lifted up his keyblade toward the sky as a bright light shined bright on the blade of his weapon. Golden particles floated around the castle as the two gave them all the energy they could.

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Neel nearly lost his conscious, but he barely see Sun Wukong nodded. He couldn't help, but smiled weakly as he relieved his close friend arrived. "You... arrived." He whispered and closed his eyes to take a rest, just as Lucy, Nashi, and Lucky arrived. However Lucy was freaking out as she held him. "Neel, what are you thinking!?" She cried to her semi-conscious son. Taurus and Loke were fighting off Arachnophobia and daemons. Thankfully Sun Wukong told both Sandy and Pigsy to return to Celestial Spirit World to regain Neel's magic. Taurus did his beat to defend Lucy and her children, but one of daemons ambushed him as he screamed from many attacks. Hearing the Golden Bull cry, Lucy and Nashi looked at Taurus as they widen their own eyes. "TAURUS!" Lucy cried out. Taurus swinging his axe to slice the daemon in half, but heavily injury took his tole of his body shine in golden light. He panted and looked at both his current and his future owner of his key. "I'm sorry Lucy and Nashi. I couldn't save you two and your body." He apologized and his body disappeared in golden light to return to Celestial Spirit World. Lucky couldn't believe it. "No way..." "TAURUS!" Nashi screamed, then Loke punched both daemons and Arachnophobia by his regulus magic. Loke panted and stood in front of Dragneels. Nashi and Lucy looked at Loke in concern, while Lucy held Neel. "Loke! You don't think..." "Lucy, Nashi, Lucky. There might be a chance Neel might able to summon Celestial Spirit King, since he can summon three spirits. However..." He said to two Dragneels and Lucky, however Nashi and Lucy can't hold their tears because losing both Simon and Onyx were big blow, that also means Neel will be more devastated for more bigger blow to sacrificing one key. Loke glared at draconic Daichi, but Nashi clinched her fists as Lucky start to cry. "Neel... Neel will never do that, not even losing one friend!" She cried as her tears flowing down her cheek. Loke understand the pain, Lucy did the same for breaking Aquarius's key and losing her first friend. Suddenly Sun Wukong called out Neel as "Sifu", Nashi snapped her head towards the monkey. "I THOUGHT NEEL TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL HIM SHIFU!" She yelled and cried at the same time to Sun Wukong, but she saw Arachnophobia were charging at Dragneels. Lucy panicked and grabbed Nashi and Lucky, then her children tight and called out her husband. "NATSU!!" She called him out to save her and her children. It will be too late for Natsu, but the bright light were front of them as Nashi, Lucy, and Lucky's eyes were shut. Only Neel slowly opened his eyes and saw shadow of eastern dragon, but he saw a big panda and said a cheerful voice. His eyes bugged out. "PO!" He shouted to say a Zodiac Dragon name, Po. Hearing the dragon's name, Nashi and Lucky snapped their eyes open and saw a big panda. They both jaw dropped, not just Po, Viper, Pigsy, Sandy, Soothsayer, Yue, and Tigress join the war. They, excluding Yue and Soothsayer, join Loki and Po. Lucy opened her eyes and jaw dropped. Yue grabbed her wooden hammer as her hair turned into white as the moon, and swung the hammer against golem's palm away from Dragneels, while Soothsayer closed her eyes and use her foresight to see the future. "Are they Neel's Celestial Spirits?! Can they enter mortal world?" Lucy asked as she allowed Sandy and Pigsy helped Neel up. "Yes they are Neel's eastern zodiac's spirits, unlike western zodiacs, they all can enter the mortal realm without using Neel's magic in their own will." Nashi replied to her mother. "Oh, about Po, he may be a panda, but he's actually a dragon zodiac." Nashi added. Lucy turned her head towards Nashi and bewildered. "A panda is a dragon!" She cried, then looked at Po. "But he doesn't look like one." "That because Po is the Dragon Warrior." Neel said weakly, just as Natsu landed next to Po after Happy dropped him off. He looked at Po for a long time, and being a dense idiot, he scratch his head. "Where is the dragon, and why is this panda doing here?" Natsu asked while poking at Po's fat belly, this results of Nashi and Lucky earned anime fall. Meanwhile Soothsayer opened her eyes, the aged ram frowned and looked at Loke. "Leo, would you kindly blind them?" She request Loke to use his magic. Loke glanced at her, then he smirked. "Normally, only Lucy or Nashi asked me, but since you are kindly ask. I will make that as an exception for kind woman." He replied his right hand with regulus magic began to glow. Neel looked at his Celestial Spirit friends and Natsu, while Nashi, Lucy, Happy, Lucky, and Neel himself shut their eyes. "Shut your eyes!" Neel roared, without making their response, Neel's spirits shut their eyes and Natsu was puzzled at first, but he closed his eyes. Loke was grabbing his bicep with his left hand, before chanting out. "O Regulus... Grant me your strength!" He enchanted his regulus magic, then he called out his own magic. "Lion Brilliance!" He shouts calls on Regulus to give him power and releases a large amount of light covering a wide radius, which was blinding daemons and arachnophobia for a certain amount of time. Result of that, arachnophobias were scream for their temporary blindness, and that amount of light destroyed daemons. even Mosquito was blind. "My eyes!" He screamed. Soothsayer opened her eyes and looked at Loke with a smile. "thank you." She thanked him, then looked at Neel with seriousness in her eyes. "Neel, I'm afraid I should tell you the future I have foreseen." She said to Neel, he opened his eyes as his family opened their eyes and looked at aged ram. Celestial Spirits and Natsu begin their fight against blinding arachnophobia. Soothsayer sadly look down, knowing this will hurt not just Neel, but his older sister and mother as well. "You summoned three spirits, you made a risk that could cost your own life like your grandmother did, but I am afraid what I saw that Sun Wukong have no chance to defeat daemon god. Neel..." She explains to her summoner that summoning three spirits would have cost his own life. Neel and Nashi heard their grandmother, Layla Heartfilia, used her own life source to open the Eclipse Gate that requires twelves golden keys, but without Aquarius key. Neel couldn't hold his tears of knowing what Soothsayer would say. "... You must summon Celestial Spirit King." "No! I can't break one of my diamond keys to summon him!! Soothsayer, there must be alternative way to save the comrades!!!" Neel cried as his tears pouring down, while Lucky, Nashi, and Lucy couldn't hold their tears, Happy joined in and didn't know what's going on. Soothsayer shook her head. "There is no other nor alternative way. If you don't break one of our keys, a lot of your friends and allies, including your own family and yourself will die!" She argued him. Neel wailed for thinking of losing one of spirits, Nashi and Lucky couldn't bear it and cry, Nashi still value Neel's spirits as the friends despite the different ownership. Lucy cover her face by her hands, knowing Neel will share the same pain she had. Neel still too stubborn as he shook his head. "I'm not going to losing another one of my friend to save many lives! Fairy Tail and Triple Goddess already lost Simon and Onyx because of that stupid sacrifice they made to defeat Sith Emperor!" He yelled at her while crying. Soothsayer listens to him, she closed her eyes and took deep breaths. Neel was stubborn to do so, even breaking a diamond key, but Soothsayer didn't want to leave Neel after finding out both Neel and his older sister treated Celestial Spirits as a friend, not as tools or shields. There was no other option, she looked at the giant Sun Wukong, maybe he can be only one who will push Neel to break the diamond key.
Lin in his hellhound form with spear of Zeus lightning bolt and Bow of Artemis on his maw, using his own pace to avoid daemons and arachnophobias, so he can reach to Merlin. He dropped two of fragments down, then stared at Merlin and four wizards as he nodded, then he race down to help out Takeshi, Fenrir, and two remainings of Nazumi siblings to carry two bodies away from battle field. Zera arrived, and she handed the Helen's Dagger to Merlin, it appeared Zera became an owner of the fragment because Precht entrusted her. She smiled at Merlin. "I thought you need this Master Merlin."
Aqua walked out of the portal with damaged armor, beneath her helmet she smiled at Arigane, yet her blue eyes noticed the shield. She recognized the color, it belongs to Vincent and Yozora. She was amazed that two brothers were working together to stop Daichi. "Vin and Yozora are working together to holding off Daichi, instead of clashing their keyblade." She noted, she only seen Yozora as Karuma or Bloodwork that Neel nicknamed him. Arigane's flaming words appeared as she reads it. She looked at him, then she removed her helmet. She summoned stormfall, and aiming her keyblade to the sky to pour her magic through her body to her keyblade. From behind, she looked back, she noticed Hinata, Oblivion Siblings and their parents, and maternal half aunt were aiming their keyblade to the sky. She can hear Makarov shouting along with Precht and Warrod. "PROTECT THE KEYBLADE WIELDERS!!" Precht, Makarov, and Warrod shouts at every wizards to defend keyblade wielders. Aqua smiled and refocus on her magic towards her keyblade to the sky.
Mavis was in verge of crying, Neel will be more devastated than ever. However DeVoe said something struggling, then she quickly looked at DeVoe and rush to his side. He was losing his grip of magic, so this worries Mavis. She try to think of his meta-wizards abilities, then Makarov, Warrod, and Precht shouted to protect the keyblade wielders as she look back. She was torn, then she looked at DeVoe. She realized his archive magic only works when it comes to feelings, similar to Black Magic when she and Zeref was cursed by Ankhseram. "Don't use your feeling DeVoe, let go of it." She cried, then looked at Zane. "His Meta-Wizard is similar to Ankhseram's Black Magic, but without killing in wide radius. His magic has to be related to his intelligence head more than his feeling in heart." She explains to Zane, in case he thinks his younger twin was insane. She looked at DeVoe, she was carefully reached out and gently grabbed both of his hands. "Let go of your feelings."
While blinded, Mosquito manage to drain his comrade's blood to regain his strength and heal his wounds. His vision fully restored, only he saw daemons were gone, and Arachnophobias were completely blind. He scowled in anger. "Fine, I will kill Neel myself." He said and his red eyes were darting towards Neel, who was crying. He was about to use his pointed nose to aim at Neel, but suddenly he was whipped by a snake. He lost his balance and he turned his head towards Viper, who hissed her fangs. "I won't let you kill Neel, bug!" She shouts, while in defence position like mother protecting her child. Mosquito was more annoyed of interruption, especially for snake zodiac defending her shifu, even he sees her as a friend. "I will not allow Emrys and his reckless little fairy sister win this war. Even I had to kill Neel for summoning Celestial Spirit King, snake." He said before he and Viper start fighting, while Viper tried to hold Mosquito off to keep him away from Neel and his family.

OOC:
Mosquito Takeshi Fenrir Ankhseram Carla Happy Lucy Hikari Wendy Natsu Yami Sora Winter Shiro Lupus Cecil Darkness Nashi Lucky Noctis Mavis Dr. Alchemy Neel Ginny Orpheus Aqua Precht Zera Aerith Zack Ayame Alice

Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Never a better gentleman of fortune than i
but make no mistake to who cross me
.. them that dies will be the lucky ones ..

Ship: 'The Lost Treasure'

User Image

Silver couldn't help but smirk at Thatch, though it was bitter sweet. of the pirate captains of the 'Golden Age' as it was called, he was the only one left (even if he was only a Quartermaster at the time). even Kenway had died, retired but still ... how he was here was confusing "we'll catch up later" Silver said as Kenway nodded, looking at Thatch in slight confusion, but fought as well. shouting out a battle cry. "Red's right, Jimbo ... she'll punch Thanatos in the face if the case be" he said with a laugh before pulling out a pistol with his right hand and blasted a daemon that tried to lunge itself at the boy in question, its head exploding from the shot. Silver's smirk was short lived as another one, directly from behind the one that fell, lunged itself right at Silver and brought its maw down on Silver's right upper arm, bighting down to the bone as the pirate shouted in pain.

With a confused look, Po only slapped Natsu's hand away before aiming a punch out to some foolish Arachnophobia cultists who still tried to charge. Suddenly a golden eastern dragon, a chi spirit, soared out of his fist and plowed right into the group of cultists, blasting them away like a bomb went off. With a cocky smirk, Po looked back at the Dragon Slayer "don't go judging by appearance, I may be a big fat panda. But I am the big fat panda" he said before Tigress jumped next to him, making the Dragon Warrior blush slightly, and launched out to strike an orc that was perched on a nearby rock. "Po, in case you have forgotten, we are in the middle of a battle. Can the socializing wait?" she asked as she flun her left leg out behind her without looking and sent a cultist flying towards Mosquito. "oh, uh ... Yeah sorry!" he said before kneeling down to Neel, checking to see if he was ok

as the battle continued, Pigsy and Sandy running to help Viper in her fight, time seemed to slow down around Neel, as Sun Wukong's voice spoke to him "Sifu ...i do not know if you can here me, but i know your strength ... your heart is pure and i am proud to serve you" he said in his mind proudly "i say this at cost to my pride ... but i cannot best him ... Sifu ... if we are to survive, you must sacrifice ... break my key to summon the Celestial Spirit King" he said before smirking lightly "but do not despair ... for i will do everything in my power to return to you, curse the laws ... so long as you remember my name, i will forever be your servant ... and your friend" he said as Wukong, up on the mountain shrunk down to his regular height on top of the mountain, one could even make out his form if they looked close enough. in those few seconds, Wukong remembered when he met the young boy

in the east of Asia, the Monkey King was eating a peach in his legendary armor, so full of himself and arrogant. and then the three wizards appeared. at first he scoffed, thinking this little boy had what it took to fight him. HIM. but still, the rules of the Eastern Zodiac were to battle their Celestial Wizards to see if they were worthy. when asked what his weapon would be, the little boy just grinned and said 'stories'.
hearing this, Wukong just laughed. he thought it childish but he boasted of his adventures as he learned the 72 transformations, his feat of lifting his weapon which weighed 17,550 lbs, from the Great Dragon's palace, and of course how he achieved immortality from the Jade Emperor and was decreed 'Great Sage equal to Heaven'.
and then it was Neel's turn.
Wukong was captured by his tales of his wonderous guild, of its many mages full of life and comradery. even one who lived among the stars! it wasn't long or boisterous like his, but Wukong was hooked as each story ended, begging to know what happened next. as the sun sat on that day, Wukong had a grin plastered on his face and took a quick liking the the young wizard.
"truly you are great, your guild must be a sight to behold" he had said wistfully, that is when Neel slyly said he could always join him and he could see it himself, that made the Monkey King laugh once more, one of pure joy instead of scoffing demoralization.
"then I yeild of this battle, i swear to you young Neel Dragneel ... i will forever protect you in times of need. no matter what you ask, you can count on me ... just don't forget my name" he said before giving him a playful wink "always remember my name, sifu ..."

always remember my name, sifu ... Great Sage Equal to Heaven ... Sun ... Wu ... kong

Hades looked at the young girl with a sad frown and looked to Athena and Hestia, a cute couple if he had to admit it. honestly Hestia was like a sister to him, an older ... slightly annoying sister but still. "i swear to you Athena ... she will go to Elysium, you have my word" he said as he looked up to the mountain then to Zeus, trying not to seem hurt at his suggestion that they abandon Olympus but nodded "i hate to say it, but i agree ... right ... you heard the man, get anyone you can that can't fight back to Thebes!"

as the incomplete keyblade was reforged, Merlin tried to grab it but it would remain on the ground. looking annoyed he looked up to see Ven flying around, literally flying, with his keyblade by his side, cutting down foes if they got to close and landed with his friends "as keyblade wielder has to use this ... but with it incomplete it wont do any-" he said as the weapon started to slowly levitate, Merlin would later swear there was like a cloud of tiny letters making it hover before it took off straight towards the mountain

hearing Mavis, DeVoe had tears in his eyes when he looked at her hands then up at her face. it was once of pure heartbreak, not wanting to become cold and heartless but he trusted Mavis more than anyone. with one squeeze of his hands onto hers, he tried to convey a silent way to tell her he didn't want her to see him as a monster if that ended up happening, to please find a way to anchor him back from becoming a monster ... before finally letting go and his face morphed to one of stone cold boredom and went back to his archive calculations. "D-DeVoe?" Zane asked timidly, actually worried for his friend but he made no notice that he heard him "DeVoe are you-" "my name ..." DeVoe said in a tone that sounded as though he were speaking to an idiot and found the very presence of the wizard a waste of his time and energy. he turned to the two lightning wizards with his finger over the 'enter key' "is the Thinker" he said before pushing the button and the co-ordinents were set for the Etherion: Mount Olympus set for five minutes, the time he estimated would be right before the Keyblade of Olympus would be reforged and the wielder would strike the last blow to Daichi

User Image

Vin Angel

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:34 pm

Vin Angel

MIkuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Jim Hopkins

Theme

Jim watched the gun point near him and his heart stopped in his tracks only to hear a daemon near his head get hit and he found himself looking up in awe at silver he was a d*mn good aim; Not even moments later he was being attacked by another daemon. Red and he launched themselves at the attacker Jim never found his hands and legs move so fast as he stabbed the creature to death as red stepped back,"Silver are ya gonna make it?", he asked looking around he stabbed at another daemon coming by and jim sliced the head off another,"Captain Silver!", exclaimed the boy in worry he seen the blood gushing from the arm and wasn't sure what to do,"Here Jim quick wrap this around him", Red had ripped off half his lower shirt as jim took the makeshift bandage and wrapped it around silver's arm,"I'll cover us you to head towards the inner part of the ship!", ordered red as he pulled his pistol and shot one, two, and three daemons right through the middle of the head with before helping jim drag silver towards the inner part of the ship,"GET THESE DOGS OFF THE SHIP", shouted red,"THROW EM OVERBOARD!", when the crew seen there captain injured the moral shrieked through the remaining men and you seen grown men throwing massive daemons off the side of the ship with tackles, kicks, stabs, and shoves;

Hera spoke up,"Hestia and I can get the mortals to Hercules", she assured him,"Athena can join Ares and help clear out that patch of enemies that are gathering there", she pointed her staff towards it; As Athena nodded towards her queen gave her and her father and salute and then headed back out to battle as Hestia looked worried,"Where is our sister Demeter?", asked Hestia as Hera looked worried,"Not sure", Persephone clutched her scythe,"I'll go look for her", she took back off into the battle leaving everyone there and heading out; Hera turned to the men,"I'll go look for her after i'm done", she promised Hades as she left them alone and headed with her sister to clear out the civilians;

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here

User Image

As the gods planned to help any pedestrian escape from the doomed city, Zeus only nodded his head before flipping his cane, pointing it toward a daemon heading their way only to see the destruction of lightning being brought down upon the soldier of the darkness. Placing the cane back down to his side, he looked around before noticing something up in the distance. Where he once called his home, the city's castle upon one of the highest parts of Olympus was shaking something fierce. Tilting his head, Zeus was unsure what was happening when all of a sudden, a pirate ship shot straight out the side which surprised him until he noticed a odd smell that smelt too...familiar. The smell of Dionysus could be smelt through the blood-soaked streets which only made him chuckle softly before noticing the building was beginning to collapse. His eyes grew wide as he yelled out,"We have to keep that tower up until everyone gets out!"
During this, as the castle began to shake wildly from all the destruction, Terra could feel that the building was beginning to be less stable. Groaning softly, he quickly spun his keyblade upside-down before stabbing it into the ceiling tiles. When he did, all of a sudden, two large pillars of earth shot up right up against the building and yet, he knew that this wouldn't be permanent as he spoke up to the others,"We have to get out of here! Building is coming down!"
Arigane smiled softly, looking over at Aqua who looked more powerful than she had ever been before. This, however, didn't surprise him. Ever since he first saw her, he knew that she would become one of the most powerful keyblade masters the realms would ever know. Wrapping his hand around her empty hand, the speechless god only smiled softly as he knew what the group needed to do. Pointing his keyblade away from everyone, he shot out a keyhole portal that would teleport the entire group back to Thebes. Shaking softly in Aqua's grasp, Arigane looked toward everyone before fire-y words appeared in front of everyone,"Go back to safety. We've given our strength to them. Now it's up to them."

Meanwhile, back in the streets, Thatch himself pushed away any daemons with his trusty cutlass until he heard a slice behind him. His eyebrow was raised as he turned his head to see what had happened but all he could see was just...blood. Blood and Painful Shouting. Shaking his head wildly, he knew he had to cover the pirates while they bandaged up Silver's right arm. Opening up his jacket slightly, it was shown that he had two more flintlocks loaded as he pulled them out, firing one of them before throwing the other flintlock pistol to Jim as he yelled out,"Lad! Use the gunpowder! Burn it on his open wound to cauterize the wound, Jimbo!"

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:30 am

User Image

Aqua felt her empty hand was wrapped around, so she turned her head and see Arigane as she smiled back. She lowered the keyblade, only he shot the beam of light out of the opening to summon the keyhole. She read the fire-y letters. She noticed Japanese Deities choose to vanish back to their dimension, Izanagi spoken out. "My children and I shall return to our dimension, there is no needs for us to stay here longer." He said as he was the last person to vanish. Wizards, Assassins, and Wolf Demon Tribes hurried to head towards the keyhole portal. Some carried the bodies of deceased. Odin stared at the Icarus as he vanished by the golden light. Revenants only knew the ashes of fallen revenants were scattered. Fenrir only look at Icarus for long second, then he turned around and rush towards the portal. Aqua looked at the Icarus, now it's up to them. She turned around and ran through the keyhole portal, unfortunately she didn't know DeVoe, or The Thinker, and Neel have other ideas to assist the group at Icarus.
Mavis felt DeVoe's hands were squeezing against her's, she seems to noticed that his expression as to tell her to think of way back to his old self. Suddenly she noticed the archive calculations. She looked at DeVoe as Zane speaked his name, but DeVoe called himself The Thinker. To her shock, Thinker pushed the button to activated the Etherious and watch the countdown from the timer. She looked back towards Icarus. "Thinker! We should've warn them. Warren!" She said to Zane and frantically trying to look for Warren. Only Julian and Freed teleport of runes, only Julian noticed the timer. "A timer? Is that... Etherion!?" Julian asked his brother, yet shocked that his brother can do that. "DeVoe! What are you thinking?! Don't you know that can-" Freed shouted, but Mavis stopped Freed by grabbing his wrist. Freed and Julian looked at the twins for explanation. Mavis lowered her head. "This is Thinker's plan, Etherion is only way to oberiate Daichi. DeVoe said the Magic Councilor won't pinpoint to Fairy Tail, but 1% chance that they will find out he hacked the system." She said to Freed about the plan. Julian grew shocked, then he looked at his brother. Freed looked at the Icarus. Julian looked at Mavis as he scowled. "But Soris and others are there facing Daichi!" "We don't have a choice Dr. Alchemy! I have to warn them with Warren's Telepathy about the time limit. Not only just Etherion Cannon, Neel... is going to summon Celestial Spirit King!" She argued with Julian, calling him Dr. Alchemy. Hearing Celestial Spirit King, Julian immediately realized what Neel was going to do. It will also break Neel's heart, after Simon and Onyx were gone. "Oh no!" He exclaimed, while Freed was unaware what's going on, but Julian and Mavis had to explain to Freed about summoning Celestial Spirit King. "I saw Warren heading through the portal. We better get out of here!" He said to the kids, so he and Julian move Thinker's hoverseat away from Olympus. Meanwhile, Mavis gave Thinker a determine look that she will bring DeVoe back, but first her green eyes scanned around and found Warren. She uses her lightning body to transform herself into lightning bolt, then she teleport to Warren. She placed her hand on his shoulder, while running with him. "Warren, once we get through, I need you to use your telepathic to Soris and others at Icarus, I have to warn them." She request his telepathy to contact heroes. Warren nodded and smiled, "Yes First Master."
Mosquito was nimble around against Eastern Zodiac with Loke and Sagittarius, yet he was beaten up by zodiacs. Viper and Yue were only holding him back to prevent him to get close to their sifu, yet they were sad that Neel had to break one of their keys. It would mean they will never see him again and the contract between Spirits and Mage will be broken. Meanwhile, Natsu was dumbfounded from Po, yet it prove him of folden eastern dragon chi spirit. He looked at Po, then Tigress, then he looked at Po. "At least, you are not like Virgo with her appearance like a gorilla. Sheesh, Neel's Celestial Spirits are weirdo." He complaint, comparing Virgo's "gorilla form" when he, Happy, and Lucy first met her. He looked at his family, he noticed Lucy and kids with Lucky were crying. He approached them and began to ask Happy. "Why the h*ll are they crying?" "I have no clue, Neel was arguing with the ram. She's saying about breaking the key to summon Celestial Spirit King." Happy informed them in worry. Natsu slowly widen his eyes, Lucy mentioned what happen to Aquarius's key and she deeply sad because she had to break it to summon Celestial Spirit King to save him and rest of Fairy Tail from Tartarus' curse. It's like losing his foster father from Acnologia. "D*mmit! Neel don't break the contract!" He shouts and tried to stop him, but it was too late for all Dragneels. Happy put all pieces together, Neel will lose his own friend and cried to beg Neel not to break the key.
Neel can hear Sun Wukong's telepathic as the time slows down, he wailed while he listened to Sun Wukong. He allowed Neel to break his key, but he did have a promise that he will return to him. The time returns as he wailed loudly, Nashi and Lucy were crying. Sadly, Sun Wukong's words seemingly works, but he's still stubborn. "There must be another way!" He wailed. This annoys Yue as her vein in her temple irked. "Are you going to continue to sit there and cry like a whiny little baby!?" Yue yelled at Neel. He stopped and looked at Moon Rabbit, she's so angry as she backed off the fight. "WHAT ARE FEELING, GUILT! AFRAID OF LOSING A SINGLE FRIEND! WE ALL ARE, NEEL!! THERE IS NO OTHER CHOICE!!! JUST DO IT!!!" She yelled at Neel, yet she was crying to both breaking a contract between spirits and Neel, and losing a friend. "100 Years ago!" Mosquito shouted to cast himself to transformed into his "toughest" 100 years ago form. He jumped up and slammed unexpected Yue down as she gasped. Dragneels, Exceeds, Viper, and Soothsayer were shocked, Yue's injuries were so heavily. She was shocked as well as her body were glowing in golden light. "I'm sorry everyone." She said and apologized and she immediately sent back to Celestial Spirit World. Soothsayer's mouth was gap open, she looked at Viper, who understand, so two female zodiacs charged towards Mosquito. Viper only trying to restrain him by tie his muscular arms, while Soothsayer tried to use her medical knowledge of pressure point. Knowing there was enough time. Viper and Soothsayer yelled at Neel. "BREAK ONE OF THE DIAMOND KEY! IGNEEL!" They yelled at the same time. Neel cried and grabbed the Gate of the Monkey Key, and gathered enough magic into his key, and let out a loudest roar, Nashi and Lucy were torn that they had no choice, but to let Neel break the key. Neel lifted his key up to the sky. "OPEN!" He yelled in tears. He remembered how he met Sun Wukong and his time with him, despite his arrogance and boisterous he was, only for stories. Sun Wukong mentioned his allies, Zhu Bajie and Sha Wujing, only Nashi, Mick, Azazel, and Lucky can pronounce their name correctly, Neel had struggle to pronounce their name, so Sun Wukong changed it to Pigsy and Sandy. It will easy for Neel. Soothsayer and Viper were prepare for possible breaking their own contract, but they didn't feel anything. They wondered who was the key Neel will break. Neel lowered his arm down wit his tears continue to fall, his diamond key was in front of his face.

"THE GATE OF THE CELESTIAL SPIRIT KING!!!"

He yelled and cried at the same time to summon Celestial Spirit King. Mosquito was stunned, yet diamond gate key of monkey's teeth was shattered into pieces. Only Neel let out a loudest wail, joining with his older sister and his parents, Natsu dropped his legs and silently cries as Lucy hugged her husband.
From the clear sky, the golden like star was shining starlight was flying closer to the Olympus. The Celestial Spirit King flew down sky with his magical sword, he swing his gigantic sword to slaughter entire population, leaving only Mosquito and Dragneels, including Yukino. Mosquito broke out the restrain and grabbed Soothsayer to smash them senseless, forcing them to return to their World. He glared at the sight of the Celestial Spirit King. "Celestial Spirit King." He seethed in anger, it would mean trouble because he was aware Celestial Spirit King was the strongest magical spirit in Celestial Spirit World. Celestial Spirit King was heading to Icarus Peak to confront Daemon King turned God.

OOC:
Mosquito Takeshi Fenrir Ankhseram Carla Happy Lucy Hikari Wendy Natsu Yami Sora Winter Shiro Lupus Cecil Darkness Nashi Lucky Noctis Mavis Dr. Alchemy Neel Ginny Orpheus Aqua Precht Zera Aerith Zack Ayame Alice

Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Never a better gentleman of fortune than i
but make no mistake to who cross me
.. them that dies will be the lucky ones ..

Ship: 'The Lost Treasure'

User Image

Silver was in pure pain, there was no doubt about that, however as it seemed he was going to black out, the battle seemed to freeze for him, even bullets were frozen in mid-air as though he were seeing a painting and not real life "what-" "chaotic, isn't it?" a voice interrupted and Silver was shocked to see a person wearing a green suit with golden question marks with a face of an owl. normally a shock like this would prompt Silver to, at best, pull a pistol out in case this meant trouble, but due to the pain he was in he couldn't do much, so instead he only spoke "what are you?" he asked making owlin scoff in surprise "what- what? excuse you i am not a 'what' thank you very much" he said with a raised eyebrow. "sorry ... um ... i'm just-" he tried to explain and the person actually looked sheepish "yeah, sorry bout that ... it was an opening to give you a new prosthetic. robotic arm" he said and saw the blood start to drain from Silver's face "yes i know, but i decided not to add that-" "this is your doing?" Silver said lowly, interrupting the Owlin. rage took over as Silver started to stand but the frozen people holding him down were doing a really good job "you ... are behind all this death an misery?!" he cried out as the person looked down sadly "not all of it ... i wanted to reduce as much as possible-" he said before a gunshot was heard and the Owlin looked up to see a bullet frozen an inch away from his face, Silver holding a pistol in his hand looking murderous "leave ... or i will f**king kill you" he said making the visitor become stoic "i will for now, but i bring a warning ... one more from your past shall die" he said before vanishing at the bullet zoomed past and hit a daemon that was about to jump on deck and tumble to the mountain bellow. hearing Blackbeard, Silver turned to Jim and nodded "do it" he said knowing it was going to hurt.

hearing Zeus, Hades looked up at the tower and gritted his teeth before reaching down to the ground, looking as though he was lifting weights off the ground, the Lord of the Dead struggled and yelled before two large pillars of gold shot up to support the tower as the other gods attempted to usher those that remained to safety through the portal except for Poseidon who stood by his brother with his hand on his arm to lend him strength

Ven tried to keep his balance before hearing Terra and seeing Argaine's words before stepping forward "you're coming too, you got that. Aqua lost you once and i'm just getting used to you as a brother-in-law" he said with a teasing grin at Aqua before waving at them to follow as he ran through to Thebes

as it seemed they were all evacuating, all the wizards were making sure their guild members were coming home which included Merle and Sawyer speeding around and gathering them up. Zane looked at DeVoe sadly who gazed up at the sky expectantly as he was being moved. suddenly, much to the Thinker's shock, something happened he didn't expect "h-hey ... what's with this thing?!" Sawyer said, holding onto Simon's wayfinder he found and instantly Erza and Alex turned to watch with wide eyes. the wayfinder was struggling to get out of the speedster's grasp, glowing brightly and spinning faster and faster. Thinker only had a few seconds looking at the trinket before his eyes widened in shock "it ... can't be ..." he whispered to himself before coming to a conclusion "Sawyer! let it go!" he called, much to Erza's outrage and Alex's protest. however Sawyer had little to protest as the trinket managed to slip out of his grip and sailed like a shooting star up towards the mountain and straight up into the night sky. as Erza started to break down in tears again, Thinker started to slowly smile in triumph. though he wouldn't say why, he knew exactly why that wayfinder was behaving that way.

to help its owner find his way home.

in the distance, Wukong smiled at Neel as his form started to vanish like shards of broken glass, but before he vanished for good, he made a pledge to Neel "Sifu ... i will return to you ... i swear"
Po could only shrug at Natsu before slowly going to Neel and gently picked him put into his arms not caring about Mosquito as Tigress stood in the way next cracking her knuckles "Tigress" Po said with more authority and held Neel close, his face looking determined "i'll handle him ... just get the Dragneels out of here" he said as Sting was pulling Yukino away as well. Tigress hesitated before running to Po and taking the young wizard just in time to see the Wayfinder fly up to the mountain and into the sky "come, we do not have much time, Po can handle himself" she said to the Dragonslayer family and took off running, Spider-Man reluctantly following as well

Po only stood in the monstrous butler's way as he got into a fighting stance "get ready to feel the thunder, big guy"

User Image

Vin Angel

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:12 am
User Image

User Image
"Do you really think i'm powerful?"
Goddess of Spring Queen of the Underworld

User Image

Persephone looked frantically for her mother who was calling out her name,"KORE KORE!", cried Demeter as she raced over to her grasping her arm,"Momma! we have to go now", as Demeter nodded she shoved a daemon out of the way with her pitchfork,"Come on little bean its time to get out of here", she grasped her daughters hand as if she was still small as the two flew out of there slashing enemies in the way; Hera and Hestia moved quickly escorting the mortals out of the danger of the Etherion blast that was about to go off she looked worried over at Hestia,"I have to return", she exclaimed as her sister nodded the other gods had already gathered at the meeting place where the portal was open as Hera came back through,"Did they find Demeter and Persephone?!", she shouted against the noise she watched Aphrodite shoving her son ares and her grandson eros through the portal,"Get in there d*mn it!", grumbled the goddess of love and beauty and Artemis had her brother by the scuff of his cape dragging him through, "Enough fighting time to leave", Athena walked over to her father,"I think thats mostly everyone", she exclaimed as other gods descended like Hermes, Persephone and Demeter,"Come on hurry!", ushered Hera as Persephone stood her ground,"Not til hades come!", she said feeling her aunt and mother each grab and arm nod at each other and drag the younger goddess through the portal,"There coming lets hurry up and get through!", snapped Demeter as they all went through the portal including Athena on there heels.

Back on the pirate ship as he was tossed the powdered ordered to cauterize the wound the young jim looked up at silver it seemed like it was losing blood quickly it was going to hurt he could tell and regrettably he knew he had to do it feeling sick at his stomach he used the gunpowder to cauterize the wound on silvers arm to stop the bleeding with Red's help they managed to hold down the now screaming man who was in immense pain as Jim found himself trying not to choke up,'Dont get soft now this could be alot worse he could be dead', he kept reminding himself silver seemed like the father he missed so much.. it was years ago when Jack died and he was still young but silver helped fill that void abit all through his young adolescence he didnt have his father.. and now he had someone who could mentor him and help him to find his own journey.. looking up at silver he wished at that moment odelia was there to hand the older pirate a bottle of rum to ease the pain with a bit of drink;

User Image

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Vin Angel

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items