Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
City Streets of Olympus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:45 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
The Doctor
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
"me" the Doctor said before Sgt. Benton could speak "just me ... what you did to this place is unforgivable, were you born on my planet you'd be in the vapoization chamber for almost commiting Genoside" he said as he droped his Saber to the side "so ... i challange you"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:00 pm
Death

User Image

A deep, dark shroud fell over the area engulfing both the Doctor's forces and Arigane's forces. From the shadows stepped a man cloaked in black shrouds."Why does it not surprise me that the mortal world is the cause for this disruption in decease ratio? I must say, my job isn't an easy one if thats what your thinking. Murdered Gods, Heartless, Nobodies, Unverse, Mass Genocide, Zombies, and Time Anomilies. Your not giving me much choice in the matter children and yes that includes you good Doctor, for I am in fact your elder."He announced looking back and forth between them. His voice was one of demanding force, but he didn't exude it as a threat. He smelled of great age, rotten corpes, and graveyard soil. A small creature crept to his side on its hind legs.  

tyhier_uchiha

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:02 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane growled as he heard the Doctor's words and he pointed his Exoblade at him,"You don't understand Doctor...you've been all around time, am i Right...So why do you protect the Thugs, Rapists, and Murderers of this Mountian...Even you should know that this is a unholy place..."
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:13 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
the Doctor ignored Death for a little "becouse Arigane ... everything deserves life ... oh, you cant see whats infront of you ... you make all these acusations and deside that the entire race should die becouse you think what they believe is wrong ... your no better than any curch of every religion" he said as he panted "if humans were like that then there wouldnt be an Earth ... it'd lack what makes this place so great ... people" he said as he looked at Death "and you ... you know very much that i never like to see you ... no offence"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:20 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane growled as he kicked the sand at the Doctor, smiling with his Exoblade in his hand,"Come on...strike me...make me feel alive again..."
He then weits for the Doctor to make the first strike.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:34 pm
Death

User Image

Death glared at the Doctor, unfortunately having to see his mug everytime he died and revived."The feeling is mutual, now as far as this killing goes, I'm going to send you through tortures worse then hell itself if I have more bodies to deal with, that goes for the boy and you Doctor....."He muttered openly, the surrounding dark seeped back into him and he sat on a bench with his servant at his feet. He was actually going to monitor the battle and would cast judgement on those that killed.  

tyhier_uchiha

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:41 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
as the Doctor looked at Death then to Arigane and placed his Saber infront of him for attack and defence as he lunged towards him, odly enough it felt like his fighting style wasnt his own, it was like a mixture of the Jedi fighting style and that of Sephiroth 'what!?' he thought as he attacked him  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:17 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane smiled as he put away his Exoblade, kicking the sand up into the air. Arigane then dodged out of the way, using the sand to make him think he got him and he did a dodge roll, stabbing the end handles of Throwing Knifes into the ground, slamming his first into the ground to make copies of them within the streets. He then jumped up to a rooftop, not so high from the ground and he smiled, seeing a Olympian Soldier run at him with a Ak-74 that he took from 1 of the U.N.I.T. soldiers. Arigane growled as he kicked him up into the air and in slow motion, he took off his Assassins outfit and he took out his Exoblade, slicing him 3 different times.
User Image
It was light a Lightning Strike to the others as a explotion of blood appeared around Arigane and he smiled, looking at the Doctor with a smile on his face,"Shall we Continue..."
User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:01 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
as the Doctor got the sand out of his face he looked down at the soldier who died and his anger grew as he struck Arigane and locked there two weapons "why did you do this Arigane ... you could have been better than this"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:05 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane pushed the Doctor away from him, his anger growing as his right eye turneed dark orange,"To protect..."
He then slams his foot to the cement roof and he lifts up the cement peice, throwing it at the Doctor. If it misses, Arigane summoned 3 soldier heartless, making them go attack and take the Doctor's heart. He then growled as he disappeared within the dark fires of the burning ruins of the Streets of Olympus.
User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:15 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
the Doctor got out of the way of the cement peice and used his Saber to block the Heartless "Heartless?" he said as he ran to get them away from the people, he ended up on top of a roof and had the three Heartless slowly approach him as he blocked there attacks and struck all of them as they fell unconsious and the Doctor sighed in releife  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:36 pm
Sophie had wandered for awhile and finally found herself in this place. She looked around and got a weird feeling that something bad may have happened here earlier. Still thinking Sophie settled down up against a wall- careful to watch out for some of these strange flames, like someone had been fighting there- and placed her face in her hands and just sat there.
User Image  

Aidensnumberonefan

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:53 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
the Doctor came down from the rooftop with three U.N.I.T. each one of them carrying a Heartless "i seriously dont think you should do this" the Doctor said to Sgt. Benton "relax Doctor ... were just studying our enemy"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:57 pm
Sophie sighed but just couldn't get over the feeling she had and slammed her head back into the wall and closed her eyes.
User Image  

Aidensnumberonefan

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:05 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
as the Doctor was talking one of the U.N.I.T. soldiers near Sophie's location noticed her there "excuse me ... miss are you alright?" he said as the Doctor noticed the scene "she wasnt there before" he said as he ran to see  
Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff