Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
City Streets of Olympus Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:39 pm
Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

User Image

Dreams only last for a few minutes
Even if they seem to last forever

As he pressed a couple buttons, he turned to his new friends and smiled, turning around to show part of the wall open up, showing teliporting pads inside to teliport people to their destination,"My friends, I like this ship cause I don't like wasting to much fuel so I'll just teliport you to your destination. Type down your star system, your destination, and get on."

A nightmare however, is very different
It's delights will last all night

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:39 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` •

User Image

"huh ... that all? ... you realy have brilliant scientific advancements" the Jedi asked as he looked at the control panel with interest and looked up the planet Tython and saw that the temple was already moved there and the Jedi Order had returned to their roots "i've got the coordinents ... and its ready for transmatafication" he said as he brought his pupil on the telliport pad and looked at Atticus "as soon as we get back we'll inform the order of the Sith's return ... you'd better prepare incase they come here" he said as he got onbord the telliport pad as it started up "oh i almost forgot to ask where you got this ship fro-" he said but was cut off as the telliported activated, sending the two Jedi back home  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:06 pm
Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

User Image

As he relaxed in the cockpit, Atticus sighed as he awaited for his friend to wake up and come in to the cockpit so that he knew he was still alive in there.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Although you may judge me different...
grey is my look but...

after i got away from the castle, i looked around for a place to eat seeing a nice cafe i sat down at one of the outside tables waiting for a waitress, when she came out and took my order, but as i was drinking the coffee i had a feeling that someone very powerful was here but knowing that i couldnt see them i just continued to enjoy my coffee and buisciut

...but I am what i am
...life is my color

medicDemon

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:06 am
Usha Lilit

"Say goodbye, as we dance with the devil tonight.
Don't you dare look at him in the eye, as we dance with the devil tonight. "

User Image

Usha blinked a few times, amazed at what he just did. She was back at the hotel for one but he pushed her into a portal thingy that sent her here. Her eye twitched slightly when she noticed the Scythe was gone too. She was annoyed and she was going to find him.

She walked out of the hotel her hair sticking up more then usual because the electricity surging through her was affecting her hair. She walked out onto the street and began looking for him. When she saw him she glared at him walking towards him.

"Trembling, crawling across my skin.
Feeling your cold dead eyes, stealing the life of mine."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:54 pm
Ɍ ѻ ɓ ɨ η ➸ Ң ѻ ѻ ɗ

User Image

"i rob the welthy ..."

after trecking for miles in a short time, Robin was up on the rooftops overlooking the town "seems like this place is well looked out for" he said as he looked up to the mountian top, oh yes ... he knew of the Olympians and the terror they caused through the years, but now things seemed better and quiet, that is until he looked down to see a woman realy angry with another person "uh oh ... hope theres not gonna be a fight" he said with his bow at the ready

"... so the poor may live"

➸ ➸ ➸

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:30 pm
Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

User Image

As the ship floated up into the air, Atticus didn't want anymore distractions as he began to take off, the ship disappearing to the world of Hogwarts.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:33 pm
User Image
User Image

grey is my look but...

noticing that she had woke up and was really pissed, i took the scyth and stuck the bladedend in the ground and asked you know you need to train more right? sitting back in the chair making sure i had a ball of metal in my hands as to counter any of her attacks

...but I am what i am
...life is my color

medicDemon

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:08 am
Ɍ ѻ ɓ ɨ η ➸ Ң ѻ ѻ ɗ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"i rob the welthy ..."

months had passed and Ronbin had gotten some new gear, including a new bow. he hadnt seen any foul play in the ten months he was here, but he still patroled the rooftops and looked down at the streets on this dark and raining night in a way still missing his old life back in Notingham. though he couldnt stay in one place for too long, so he took off not knowing what adventures lie ahead

"... so the poor may live"

➸ ➸ ➸

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:56 pm
User Image
User Image

grey is my look but...

with the scyth in hand, as if it were a walking stick, i had reached olympus again since i had not wanted to teleport into Usha's bedroom in the castle and get my but kicked by a raging half demon. now sitting down at my new regular spot in town drinking some hot tea i had noticed a small crowd of people come up to the gate that outlined the outside tables of the restraunt, they were staring intently at it, believing soundwaves were comming from the scyth since the flute is embedded in the hilt i picked it up and removed the flute and the people stoped staring intently at it and whent back to there normal lives,

...but I am what i am
...life is my color

medicDemon

medicDemon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:37 pm
User Image
User Image

grey is my look but...

grabbing the scyth i headed to the portal that leads to londong going through i said "time to make things intresting with a war

...but I am what i am
...life is my color

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:39 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"Hello ... i'm the Doctor"

materializing on the deserted streets, the TARDIS roared as it came through the vortex and almost in a run, the Doctor sped out to look around "there's no shield ... i'd think that James would put one up here" he said as there was a rupture of light over the side of the mountain. looking over he saw James was dueling with Voldemort, who looked as though he was struggling with himself, and his appearance even seemed to change, he had long black hair and even a nose, but still pale and snakelike none the less "well i got a kind of good news ... we wont have to worry about Voldemort ... cause he's become someone entirely new"

"Basicly ... Run!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:32 pm
° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

...True my innocence and song...

Miku and Articuno flew in mid-air to get away from James and Voldemort. Although, they failed to notice Doctor because they went over him. Girls really wish Hinotori were here to talk, but that shield will perventing not to leave the area, and that's going to be a problem. Miku kept thinking about Skyler's contract, she haven't thought of anything to give something to him... or is it. She completely forgot what he said, due to her clueless moment. Her lost memory haven't recovered or showed flashback through her mind to cause the pain in her head, according to medical doctors when she remember her first memory as 6 years old petite. They flew far enough as Miku land and Articuno perched to her shoulder, hoping this will work out to stay out of fight. She starts to concerned too much.
While watching, Miku and Articuno spread their wings and head towards to Throne Room to discuss about this mess.

...True my heart and love...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:23 am
The Nurse got out and saw Voldermort. " Wow. He actually looks pretty damn cool now."  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games