• Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:45 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

Theme:Here

..Jackpot..

"Your late...Just finishing up", Dante spoke up, hearing Nero's voice speak up behind him as he relaxed his DevilSword on his shoulder. Noticing that V was looking more and more weak, he watched as he was beginning to walk toward Urizen with a raised eyebrow. With that, Nero asked the right question. Was that truly his brother? Unfortunately, he had to come to terms with it,"I'm afraid so..V, Get Back! Things are about to get really messy.."

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:44 pm
User Image

User Image

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

"So he was behind all this. Your own flesh and blood." Nero said to Dante before he looking at him. Dante confirmed again, Nero looked at V limping walking towards Urizen. "In the last throes of defeat, I see." He said to Urizen. Urizen groaned and lifted his head to recognized V. "You..." He said in pain. Dante warned V to get back as Nero stand back, but V lifted his left hand to stop the legendary devil hunter. "No! Please... Let me." He stopped him as he facing him, he turned around to look at Urizen. "I want to end this battle... with my own hands." He added as he looked at his crumbled hand. He proceeded to limpingly walk towards Urizen, then he climb on top of Urizen's torso. Urizen breath heavily from injury, V weakly stood up with his cane. "Do not struggle. For if you can't even defeat me, then you've already lost." Said V. Urizen weakly growled at human before him. "I will not lose... Not to Dante... I need power... More power!" He weakly argue that he will not lose, but needed more power. V kneeled down, understand his ambition as he smirked. "I know... We are one and the same, you and I. But you've lost me, and I've lost you." He said to fallen Devil King. Nero walked up and stood beside Dante, clearly have no clue what V was talking out. "Yet we are connected by that one feeling." He reminded Urizen that they are connected. ""'While thy branches mix with mine, and our roots together join.'" He quoted the William Blake's poem and he lifted his cane up in the air. He finished his final words and quote, he stabbed Urizen through his torso. What Dante and Nero saw was flash of blue light pillar up in the air, pushing them back by force.

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"

User Image

OOC:
MitsukiNeroTakeshiAquaFenrirAlicePrecht

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:00 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image

..Jackpot..

Dante, who obliged V in finishing off Urizen, placed his blade back on his shoulder as he nodded him to finish the job. Watching as V climbed on Urizen, speaking the way he spoke, Dante watched carefully, even squinting his eyes as he began to notice something. These two were talking, not as enemies, but instead as friends. With this, he came to a realization as he grunted before running straight toward the two. Raising his hand up to try and stop them but it was too late as all of a sudden, a large beam of daemonic aura shot down from the top of the room down, disappearing as all of the weaponry, gears, anything that was hanging on the walls were suddenly on the floor. One gear rolled down to a set of feet that stood in front of the two devil hunters, standing with the person's back toward them.
"....Vergil..", Dante spoke in his angered tone as the figure turned his head toward something that was on the ground, prompting him to kneel down to grab the same poetry book that V had owned during his adventure. Standing back up straight, his right hand holding the book while the other hand holding his legendary Yamato katana in it's sheath. This gave Dante quite a bit of anger in his chest as he knew he had to let it out,"You've got some big cojones for comin' back..you just don't know when to give up, do ya?!"
With that, Dante rushed forward toward his brother, his DevilSword in hand as he jumped up into the air to swing his blade when suddenly, the sound of metal clashed as Dante was thrown back from Vergil blocking his attack with his sheath. The legendary devil hunter's eyes grew wide as all of a sudden, he felt a hard push on his chest from Vergil's sheath, prompting him to grab the sheath with his free hand in mid air, going up higher up in the air as he threw the sheath back at Vergil. This made Vergil catch the sheath by sliding his Yamato back into it, pushing him back as Dante fell back to the ground,"GET OUT OF MY WAY, NERO!"
Dante tried to rush back at him but he was pushed back when Vergil dashed back at him, clashing their blades together and yet Dante looked weak, holding his blade with both hands as Vergil only used one to put his brother on one knee. With that, the one once known as Urizen began to speak,"Defeating you like this has no meaning. Heal your wounds, Dante. Get Strong....After that, we'll settle the matter."
With that, Vergil trips Dante down to the ground using his sheath with his off hand before kicking him away, making the legendary devil hunter fall down on one knee next to Nero. With that, Vergil turned his body around, facing away from the two devil hunters before swinging his Yamato in a cross pattern to suddenly create a rift in space. Before he walked in however, Vergil turned his head slightly before speaking up sternly,"...Thank you, Nero.."
With that, Vergil walked into the rife as he disappeared from their sight. Dante's eyes grew wide at what had just happened, swinging his DevilSword down in anger before letting out,"...Dammit.."

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:44 pm
User Image

User Image

Nero lower his hand, what he sees that V and Urizen were not there, but single man holding Yamato. "What is this?" He asked Dante, and he said his older brother's name. Nero finally sees the face of Vergil as he turned around, not just them, but Dante. Nero was just staring at Vergil, from picking up the book to Dante spoken out as he looked at Legendary Devil Hunter. He was just watching Dante charging towards Vergil. He didn't make any single movement, then watched Dante push back from sheath. He looked at Vergil, he frown and was about to step forward, but Dante shouted at him made him stop and once again two brother clashing their blades. Nero remembered Mitsuki said earlier that Dante may have worried about him after she told Griffon where he was, and said he will be fine as long he doesn't get hurt. After hearing the words from Vergil and pushed Dante away and passing Nero. Nero looked Vergil, who sliced the space rift open, then thanking him, leaving him puzzled. Watching him go through and the rift closed to disappear. Dante didn't have time to chase after his brother. Nero walked toward and stood next to Dante. "If that's your brother, what happen to V?"

User Image

OOC:

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:49 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image

..Jackpot..

"..Dammit..", Dante exclaimed as he grew more frustrated of the predicament that he was now caught in. Blood, sweat, and tears went through to take down Vergil's plan, only to find out that Vergil was far from being done. Shaking his head, Nero's words appeared behind him. What happened to V? Even Dante knew what happened to him as he spoke while turning around,"He Returned....to himself.."
As he began to walk away, Dante smacked his own shoulder with his DevilSword, knowing what he must do. Memories of the two fighting back on Temen-Ni-Gru flooded through his brain, his brother falling into the darkness of the underworld, even his battles with him back when he was known as Nelo Angelo. All of this is rushing through his head as he began to speak up once more,"Go Home, Nero...This Doesn't Concern You. This is not your fight. I need to stop him and that's all that matters.."

User Image
User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:19 pm
User Image

User Image

Dante replied what happen to V, he and Urizen return back Vergil. He looked at Dante for few second and looked back where Vergil was as Dante told him to go home and doesn't concern him. However, this p*ssing him off. "Like h*ll! I lost my right arm because of him!" He argued angrily as he stubbornly refuse. He followed Dante, but he told young devil hunter that wasn't his fight. Even Mitsuki theorized Dante's reason that he may have worried about him after he lost his right arm, but that's not enough. "I'm not gonna let you have all the fun, Dante!" He shouts at him for letting him have all of his fun while he just sit back and do nothing.

User Image

OOC:

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:16 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image

..Jackpot..

"You don't get it!", Dante spoke with an annoyed turn, spinning around at the young boy in front of him. Clenching on his the handle of his devilsword, the legendary Devil Hunter looked at the man who would most likely be his successor in the devil hunting business. It tough giving him this tough love as he stared at the angry eyes of Nero, making him think of different times the two had together. Fighting side by side before the Urizen incident accrued. He saw within the young boy's eyes all the pain he had to get through just to be here, trying to fight for what he had lost...however, Dante knew exactly why he shouldn't fight this battle. Memories flowed of the aftermath of the Temen-Ni-Gru incident, after fighting Vergil within the underworld before losing him into the darkness. He was young, most likely around Nero's age now as he remembered the pain of losing family. It crushed his heart but he knew that Nero was going to be angry with him, probably yelling at him but he knew he had to let it out,"He's Your FATHER!"
Once those words escaped his lips, Dante knew that there was no turning back. He knew from the first time he saw Nero back in Fortuna. All the kid wanted was power to protect Kyrie, as much as Vergil wanted the power to prove himself to be a son of Sparda. Shaking his head softly, he spoke up as he circled around Nero with his head down,"I had the feeling the first time I saw you, but now I just wasn't sure....and then I saw how the Yamato reacted...and I was certain...He's your Father."
Looking up at Nero, he knew that his face would be confused and angry. The feelings of all of this was caused by someone who had made you would cause anyone to feel the feelings Nero must be feeling. With that, Dante walked around Nero, facing the exit before placing his free hand on his nephew's shoulder, speaking with all of his heart,"Now, he needs an a$$ kicking...but I can't have you kill your old man.."
As his heart sunk to the bottom of his chest, Dante knew exactly what needed to be done as he moved his hand away, walking away from Nero in order to protect him. He knew Vergil needed to know this as well, maybe this could be the kick in the a$$ his brother needed to stop this. With that, Dante didn't hesitate as his wings swung out as he transformed into his Sin DevilTrigger, flying up into the air as he flew toward Vergil's Aura. He flew directly toward the Throne Room until he saw a very noticeable van on the top floor of the Metalshop. Landing down, changing back to his regular human-like form as he smiled softly while holding something that Lady should be quite happy about. The Kalina Ann Rocket Launcher she had lost back when Urizen first arrived. Tossing it to her, Dante shook his head as he spoke his mind,"My DumbA$$ brother is back and I'm gonna tear him a new one."

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:00 am
User Image

User Image

Nero scoffed from Dante claimed he doesn't get it. "Lemme guess, I'm dead weight? You can shove that-" He was about to finish his sentences out of his anger, but what Dante said leaved him stunned. Vergil is his father! All of emotion he had went out of control from anger to confusion to discover his own father. "What!?" He said in confusion. He slowly look down to process his thought, while Dante explains how he meet Nero and wasn't sure he was Vergil's son. However, Dante confirmed his suspicion when Nero had Yamato and how it reacted. He recalled his reunion with Mitsuki since her adopted grandfather was killed, her discovery of her origin and death of her biological parents by her wolf daiyokai grandfather, and how she met her paternal eldest half brother. He learned Darcia killed Mitsuki and Takeshi's parents, in Takeshi's mother's tribe case for decide to live in human world in peace and abandon Mundus's rule, but Takeshi and Lin didn't know Darcia betrayed the General until they visited demon world. For Mitsuki, it's because of Kiba's secret marriage with Suzume, and Takeshi reported Darcia blindly of their marriage and results of their death by his hand. He asked Mitsuki that if she willing to kill her own relative for slaining her biological parents, after learning Darcia decide to kill his own flesh and blood's kin to regain his throne. Her only response was she wanted to kill her grandfather, on her second thought Takeshi has same thought. She will allow Takeshi to kill him because he is the true heir and his death it won't change anything. Compare to when she watched Desmond killed by Gunslinger and she killed Fox, and Daichi killed Atticus right in front of her and Vincent, now she is currently coming for Daichi. Nero felt his uncle's hand patted on his shoulder, not letting him kill his father. He watched Dante go without say anything to take a progress. He looked back where Vergil was. "My father...?" He said very low, his feeling went roller coaster before he took off.
At the spot, three ladies saw the blue light pillar, not understanding what's going. Lady begin to have a bad feeling. "What? What's happening now!?" "Oh God. I thought it was over!" Trish said to thought Urizen's reign has ended. Nico looked around as she frowned. "This isn't good. We're gonna get dragged into this!" She said and turned around to head back to the DMC van. Trish and Lady were about to follow weaponsmith, however Dante landed as devil huntresses turned around. Trish knew he had an answers. "Dante! What happened?" She asked him, while Nico looked back and entered the van. Dante revealed about Vergil's return. Lady was shell-shocked, last time she saw and heard from Vergil was he's trapped in Demon World, and the aftermath from his adventure at Mallet Island. Lady look back where the pillar was. "Vergil's-? How!?" She asked him. She turned back around as Dante toss Kalina Ann back to her. She's happy to have her signature rocket launcher back. Nico peek her head out of the van. "Where the h*ll is Nero!?" "He is with Mitsuki, remember!" Lady reminded her. "She's suppose to give Daichi a b***hing lecture and assassinate him, she encouraged that tough guy to kill that Demon King."

User Image

OOC:

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:13 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image

..Jackpot..

Dante had a small smirk on his face when he gave back what was rightfully Lady's, knowing that he wouldn't be needing it for what was about to happen next. Resting his large blade on his shoulder, the legendary Devil Hunter looked at the three ladies as they all conversed with themselves, knowing that things are going to get a whole lot more interesting with what was about to happen next. That being said, Dante knew he had to speak up one more time,"Okay, okay, she'll take care of that and we'll take care of everything later. Right now, you three get out of here. I'm gonna take care of ol' douchebag."
With that, Dante walked past the three and yet, somehow, his aura would feel wrong with anyone that had daemonic power or had known the old hunter long enough. Something felt off, as though anyone who saw his face knew that he had to do what had to be done. Before anyone could respond however, Dante disappeared from their sights, heading toward the throne room. A fitting place for the two brothers would fight. One wanting absolute power while the other wanted to finish this before things became irreversible,"I feel like this one is going to be a dozy..."

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:37 am
User Image

User Image

Without any questioning, Lady and Trish hopped in the van, Nico slammed on the gas pedal to drive off. Elsewhere, Nero found the near destruct pay phone. He remembered Mitsuki's number, so he dialed her cellphone's number. He was waiting for her phone to answer as the few rings, he can hear it picked up. "Hello?" She greets and what it sounds like she was running and the sound of fighting from her background. Nero's emotion went spiral, but it didn't take too long for Mitsuki to figure it out. "Nero-san? Is everything alright and what is up with the blue pillar?" She asked him. Nero seeth his teeth. "Dante told me the demon that took my arm is his brother, and he's my father. He even told me he won't allow me to kill Vergil" He informed her what he discovered from Dante. There was a silent from other line, Nero was about to tell her, but she beat him to it. "Urizen-sama is Dante-san's brother, and he's happen to be your father." She said as process the discovery and sounded surprise. "Urizen doesn't exist, now he and V returned back as Vergil. I thought I should call you because you once wanted to kill your b*****d grandfather for killing your parents and your foster grandfather, but you let your brother kill him." He corrected her, revealed his father name was Vergil, and thought she has some advice for going after the family, who wronged them. Mitsuki in other line took a deep breath and went silent, he figured she's trying to process his discovery. "I remember I told you, V-san, and Nico-san that I wanted to kill my biological grandfather, but I never had any ill-intention towards him for killing my parents and sent his pack to mauled my adopted grandfather. I didn't hate him, despite everything he did. Killing him means I will take the throne, so I let everything go and allowed my older brother do it because he is true emperor of the tribe." She explained she never held hatred towards Darcia, despite unforgivable crime he did. She allowed Takeshi to reclaim what's rightfully his, by killing Darcia. Nero lowered his head, even she has grown up and made a lot of new friends, but there is one thing that she hasn't change, she is pure hearted. Her adopted grandfather influenced her and raised her to be compassion young lady. "You never changed." He said and felt like she's smiled behind the line. He noticed the room begin to crumble. "Mitsuki, I got to go, I need to confirm it from Trish and find Dante." "Okay be careful, but please contact Kyrie-san. Even I told you I never hated my biological grandfather, but I cannot force you not to hate your biological father for sever your arm and your uncle never told you about your father. She may have better advice than I am." She advised him to contact Kyrie because she and Nero grew up together with Credo, yet she has better advice than she is. He had to agree, but Mitsuki tried her best to tell him not to hate Vergil. "Thanks, but you are coming back to Fortuna. Kyrie wanted to see you, and the orphan kids we took them in want to meet you." He replied and then he hung up and ran off. On Mitsuki location, she pulled her smartphone away from her ear and looked at the locked screen. She smiled softly, and reached to the door knob. "That's what am I planning on, if I survive." She thought to herself to think about visiting Kyrie and she exited out of the metalshop.
Nero continue to run down, he can hear the van driving from the behind. Nico, discovered from Trish and Lady about Vergil, however Trish revealed everything about Nero connection with Vergil to her, sees him, then poked her head out of the driver's window. "Nero, jump in!" She called him loudly enough and pull herself back in the van. He decreased his speed to let the van catch up to him. In the can Trish and Lady were heading to the door entrance, and Trish slammed the door open and reached her hand towards young devil hunter. He picked up his speed to extend his hand towards lightning devil. They both grabbed their own hands, she along with Lady pulled Nero in the van. Nico look back for few second, then looked at the front that they will head to City. Nero looked around for Dante. "Where's Dante!?" He demand three ladies about Dante. Trish slowly got up. "He's got this. We gotta go, now!" She confirmed that Dante will handle Vergil, but they all have to leave. Nero remember Trish knew about Vergil, so he begin ask her. "So this guy Vergil, you know him?" He asked her about Vergil. Trish suspected Dante told him about his brother. "Vaguely, yes." She confirmed, but the road were bumpy as the door closed, Nico growled to controlled the streel wheel to regain the control. The response from Trish, meaning she knew about all long. "Dante said that guy's my father... What the h*ll's going on, Trish!?" He demand the answer, Lady look down to remember what she did to her father by killing him by her own hand. "His logic is sound... I had a hunch myself." She revealed she had a hunch that he's Vergil's son ever since she met him under her disguise as Gloria. Nero grew angry, Dante and Trish knew along as he growled in frustration. "This doesn't make any SENSE!" He yelled and slammed the door by his devil breaker, he walked towards the jukebox. Trish understand his hatred towards Vergil. "I know you hate Vergil, but you can't kill your own father." She said and she won't allow him to kill him. Nero slammed his fists against the jukebox, he remembered Mitsuki said she can't hate her own grandfather for all of bloods from her biological parents and her adopted grandfather in his hand, but she allowed her brother to kill him to take back what's his. Lady lifted her head to look at Nero, she didn't want him to go on same path as she had when she killed her own father for murder her mother back at Temen-ni-Gru. "It's true. You'd never recover from that. You saved us, you should be proud. Now you can put all this behind you-" "Nico! Stop the car!" Nero cuts her off and swap his arm away from Lady's hand, but despite what she said, he's not proud of his own father. He demand Nico to stop the van, Trish stopped him by restraining him. "No chance! After all this, are you insane!?" She fired back and called him insane. Nero backed away from Trish. Lady glanced down, however Nero already made up his mind and do what Mitsuki tell him, call Kyrie. "Fine, I'll go by myself! I should have listened to Mitsuki!" He said and he darted out of the van to jump off from the door. Trish didn't react to stop him, so she and Lady poked their head out of the van. "Nero!" Lady yelled out his name, while the DMC van were heading towards the City to watch the metalshop destroyed and Nero was nowhere to be found. Only three ladies comes to mind was, what did Mitsuki told him? Meanwhile, Nero begin to track down Dante and Vergil's location, but first he takes Mitsuki's words through his heart to talk to only person, who can help him about his family crisis: Kyrie.

User Image

OOC:

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100