Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Side of Mount Olympus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:16 pm
Axel just laughed "how do I get rid of what I am. I recall me saying I wanted to battle him, not kill. There's a difference I should know" he smiled then grabbed his left eye "no Ares leave!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:23 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Merlin
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

Merlin actualy turned to her when she told the two of them off and looked at her with a kind smile and nodded "yes ... yes, you are right" he said breathing out through his nose "you still havent changed over the years ... always anoyed when i do something foolish, or make a wrong statement ... and every time it would always save my life" he said with a chuckle "i'm not saying it didnt scare the heck out of me, but well ... i always loved it when you told me off, just showed how much you cared" he said as he turned to Zai and felt anger was fueling himself, that was it, that was the answer. he then turned away from him and walked to Kiko "and it was just as hard to calm you down, i had to hug you tightly ... and stroke your hair just to convence you i wouldnt do anything foolish ... do i still do that to you, as my new self ... as Ambrose?"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:55 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko's face light up and suddenly began very interesting with the edge of her scarf. Looking down she nodded slightly. "It works every single time." She muttered slightly refusing to look up. She didn't want to admit it, but it wasn't like she couldn't exactly lie. Ironically after telling them both to stop acting like children. She felt just as shy as she was as a child. She had an odd feeling she was going to have to get use to this. "I feel bad that I don't remember any of that, but its never be strange. It was the first time something new felt familiar." Great now she was rambling. Tsukiko didn't know what was wrong with herself. For once she was happy Miya wasn't here, she would never let her live this down. Yet she couldn't pull herself together, there wasn't a way around it. It was all true and she had to grow up and get over the fact. What a silly little girl she really was.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:03 pm
Axel sighed and walked towards them " All this lovey dovey stuff makes me miss my son" a small tear dropped down his eye  

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:09 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I Guard the people in this realm, with a sword in one hand ..."

Merlin turned back into Ambrose and hugged Kiko and smiled "same with me" he said as he looked at Zai then just ignored him "i've always said, the greatest power comes from the heart"

"... and a staff in the other"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:29 pm
Axel fell o his knees crying as his weapons disappear "i *sniff * miss him so much"  

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:55 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko blushed even harder and hugged him back. "I should slap you," She muttered not letting go. "Nothing makes sense anymore. For once I'm right about stuff. I'm never suppose to be right."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:36 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"no ... you just didnt notice" he said as he stroked her hair slowy "not even i know everything, so i cant tell you whats senceble or not ... but this just feels right, thats all i know" he said as he looked at her face "i follow my heart ... i always have, thats why i was always powerful but never seeked it, why i chose to be advisor rather than ruler ... why i found you three years ago on that beach and asked you to take the place of a God and come with me" he said with a grin "you always said you werent right for this, but you are ... your always ready, and you always will be"

(ok so if you havent caught on ... the reason he deliberatly changed attention from Zai i cause i figure that sence he gets his power from hate and anger, then the opposite would weaken him ... also wait for Demon to post before continuing)  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:55 pm
Axel stood up and looked at them "this is why I don't show emotion (exepct happiness) on the battlefeild" he turned his back to them

(Doc he dislikes people ignoring him, this may make him more angry)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:17 pm
Zai Akume

User Image

"I can't die as longs as Wrath remains in the world."

Fire can only destroy...

Zai watched as Axel had avoided his attack, but was yet to be impressed, the first measure of counter he had attempted was nothing more then a swift movement of his blade to strike the weapons from their original direction and away as well as being beside him, he could counteract with great range, but he saw that they seemed to be arguing, which had him gain power equal to those of the gods now. It was magnificant to have dimwited opponents. It made him grin, but what really irritated him was the fact that the man known as Merlin seemed to have tried to prevent his growth from continue and instead of what he had expected, he remained the same. "I'll show you my wrath and in enchange, you will turn into ash!" He shouted as his body then erupted, everything in the area turning into a hell like area, the ground turned blade as ash, the sky became red from smog, and the air was thick with heat. This was the work of Zai's final form, 'The Sight of Wrath'. He grinned as he watched everyone, his eyes enflamed with rage. 'I am Zai Akume, the Sinner of Wrath and the destruction of all love." He grinned as he stared at them all.

Inferno on the other hand was fighting the other Pheonix in the air. Inferno fired many erupting blasts at the bird in the air as they were fighting, but then Inferno changed into it's flaming Pheonix form, having it's body completely turn into nothing more then flames in a solid form, which would have this battle turn against the other Pheonix. Inferno rushed back and forth at the Pheonix at high speed, the tremendous heat increasing the heat in the area and the damage of getting near it.

Zai watched everyone then in a swift burst of speed, Zai appeared before them, his blade swung vertically downwards at Axel with his Meteor Smash ability activated, which would smash a large crater into the ground in he avoided it by leaping, but if he were to block it, this would cause major damage towards him for this attack would continue to create a large creature whether he had an ability to reduce the damage or not.

... I will show the wraith of flames.

(Pheonix Inferno)

Demon1013

Demon1013

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm
Aisu Ankoku

User Image

"Show the beauty of ice, Joukai"

When time stands still...

Aisu watched as the atmosphere had changed drastically, which made her remember her days in the Soul Society. She saw how Axel seemed, which made her feel bad and made her lower her gaurd for a bit, but she regained it when she heard Zai speaking, which made her worry a bit. When she saw Zai release his next ability, she saw, felt, smelled, tasted and heard the differences of the world as he changed it with his transformation. She was gripped her blade tightly and watched him as he had swiftly rushed over to Axel, which she hadn't seen coming so fast so she was forced to release something she didn't want to. The instant she saw Zai appearing infront of Axel, she released her Vizard Mask to increase her strength and speed, which she then appeared infront of Zai's attack, prepared to take it full on.

When his blade connected with her's, she felt her blade coming down upon her so powerfully, she felt her blade smashing against her mask and causing her head to bleed, but she quickly moved her other hand to grab the blade and prevented the blade from smashing the mask against her face and further. She felt the ground cave in from under her as she took the full blow to prevent Axel from being harmed. As she stood there, the mask cracked in half. She felt her breathing become heavier as the whites of her eyes turned black and yet were struggling to remain black. "You will not hurt my commrades..." She told him with the little breath that she had. Her ribbon had been ripped from her hair as she took he full blow, having her hair flow down. She needed distance to prevent this man fro causing anymore damage to her or anyone so in turn, she stared at him, before her eyes was a blue orb that generated extremely quickly, then in less then a second, the blast erupted and fired an extremely powerful beam at Zai, attempting to strike him or force some distance, but if it worked or not, Aisu had used much of her energy to stop Zai and with the Cero, her mask disappeared, leaving her weak and exhausted.

She fell to her knees and sat where she was, her blade beside her as she now felt the strength of Zai's Meteor smash taking full effect on her body. 'I feel likemy bone have all cracked...' She told herself as the blood from her forehead continued to trial down her face, dripping onto her komono as she remained still as possible, trying to prevent anymore pain from coming to her. "Are you okay.. Axel ?.." She asked him just before she fell unconscious.

... Ice freezes it over.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:58 am
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

Ambrose emediatly put up a sheild that could prevent dragons breath from penetration so he could save his friends, he wouldnt use offencive, because he found his weakness, it was hate and anger that made him stronger, and if he was the destroyer of love then love was his weakness. then he saw Aisu protect Axel and fell unconsious, it was a true example of friendship she preformed and it hurt him that she was harmed. he quickly ran and draged her within the shield and used as much knowlage of healing spells he knew to help her 'i've got it, just dont feel anger towards him, just use defencive manuvers ... it may be our only chance, cause he practicly said what his weakness was' he said to them mentaly and fet something, a memory in Zai that sliped out "that wasnt always so was it?" he asked Zai

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:00 am
Axel walked to Aisu and lifted her head tears stopes from his eyes "no please don't be dead I can't lose another friend" he petted her hair then his face turned to Zai "you monster!" he sent a mental link to Ambros "I'm gonna kill I'm gonna do it!" he stood up and summoned his spear "you wanna kill a god then kill me!" he dropped the spear and lowered his guard  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:31 am
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko looked forward, there had to be a way to stop this madness. She had an idea, a better distraction. 'Ambrose, I'm going to cause a distraction. While he's paying attention to me.' For the fact she didn't want him to know what she was doing. She was already gone before she replied across the mental link. Appearing a fer yards away from Zai. She held the trident in her hand. That all she did was stand there. If she couldn't fight for her home. Then this was the next best thing in her mind. It was also going to hurt without the talisman, having quickly given it o Ambrose with out him realizing it. She took a deep breath, she didn't want to lose the only one they had so far.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:14 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

Ambrose's heart lept as he saw Axel say that 'i told you not to feel anger, she's going to be fine, please just calm down' he said as he then heard Kiko run off and his heart lept even higher "no" he said quietly but he then saw all the shadows in the area extend and the Shadowkhan surounded the four, all having various ninja weapons "not them ... its just as bad with him, why'd Xehanort have to send you guys?" he said to them as some of them on the rocks jumped down and went in a line to protect, not Zai, but the three Gods and Asiu "what?"

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces