Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Side of Mount Olympus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:41 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Atticus Nanashi
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

"If life gives you Lemons..."

Saru Atticus was hit in the chest with the ball of light, falling to the edge of the plateform and his voice changed to the original Atticus's voice,"Ouch...man...that hurt. Why did you do that to a mortal who truely wants to help man kind."

"...You throw the lemons away and pull out the Sake!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:48 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
Ambros rushed to Atticus and held his staff to his head, the crystal glowing with a bright light "prove that is you Atticus and not Saru" he said as he looked at his face "look at me!" he said wanting Atticus to show him his eyes to see if it truly was him  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:59 pm
"....Deep inside the darkness, Is light"

Atticus Nanashi

Saru Atticus quickly slammed the staff out of Ambros' hand and he fired a dark fire ball out of his devil's arm, which was a close distance shot which gave him a stronger change of a hit,"WHO DO YAH THINK, KIDDO!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:05 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
Ambros groaned in pain as he got up and extended his hand to get his staff back and pionted it at Saru Atticus "i swear Saru ... i will draw you out of Atticus as poison is drawn from a wound" he said as he summoned power from his staff at him  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:08 pm
Miyako Sora

User Image

I fight for what I stand for

Miya reached the scene. Her sword was in her hand. Looking at her father. "Are you ready to get this over with dad." Her heart of ice was breaking as she said her words.

Even if it means the end.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:16 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
"Miya ..." Ambros said still using his staffs power "he's not your father now ... Saru has posesed him" he said as Excalibur disappeared  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:33 pm
Miyako Sora

User Image

"It doesn't matter if it is or isn't. He's in there somewhere. So a part of him is my father." She began to raise her sword. "So either way...." she trialed off her sentence as she began to run. "At least I'm keeping my promise." Aiming strait at the heart she ran. At the last moment she disappeared. "SO DIE," She screamed appearing behind the man aiming to send her sword right through his back.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:53 pm
Atticus Nanashi

Saru Atticus growled as he saw Atticus's daughter try to strike him in the heart and when she was running toward him, he tried to strike her down with the keyblade. When she disappeared he turned around, seeing the blade stab into his heart and his crimson eyes turned blue, the keyblade disappearing from his left hand, his devil arm forming back to a human hand. He sat down to his knees, his head down and he remembered about his God King rapier so he looked up at her,"Take.....my...blade..."
He then feel down to the ground, spirit particals floating from his legs, heading up till he was completely gone and he smiled, looking at his daughter,"Heh...i thought i'd die after my last drink of Sake...this...this is better."
He than disappeared, a neckless dropped down from when he first arrived in Persia. It was golden with a heart-shaped jewel with a lock on it. When it was opened, there was a old picture of Sari on one side and a old picture of Atticus on the other side.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:12 pm
Miyako Sora

User Image

Miya kept the best smile she could as her father began to fade. Holding his blade in her hand and his hand in her other. Holding the blade she began to sob. She had nothing left in this world. She was truly alone now. "Daddy...why couldn't there be another way." She sobbed, before she screamed out of sheer emotional pain. "I don't want to be all alone again." She held the blade close to her as she cried. She just cried, not just a normal tears. Pure body shaking sobs. Not only was her father gone, but her purpose in life. She had found who she was. It was suppose to be best for everyone. Then why did she feel like this. Why did she just want to fade away now. Anything to stop this pain in her heart.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:53 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
"Miya ..." he said softly as he put his hand on her shoulder "dont give up just yet" he said as he fingered his staff  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:17 pm
Miyako Sora

User Image

"There's nothing left to give up. I don't have a family, nor do I have a purpose in life." She said picking up the locket. "There is no other reasons for me to live."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:56 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
"we never know what purpose we are destined for ... nor do we know when we should give up living ... what matters is how we use the time we have to make some good in the world" he said as he squated down to her level "and good men like Atticus never realy die, they live in our hearts ..." he said as he thought for a moment "come on, get on your feet ... i know just how you can better deal with this, theres this place ... called the Mitis Forest ... highly conected to the Magic World, go on there and i promise soon you'll have no reason to greave anymore" he said as he helped her to her feet "i have to ... do some things here, but i promise ... i'll contact you by spirit when i can"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:08 pm
Miyako Sora

User Image

Miyako picked up the locket on the ground. "Its not the fact he's dead. Its the fact that my whole life I was searching not only for my parents, but for who I really was. I have more question to ask then when I began." She said as they stood up. Placing the locket in her coat's pocket she lifted her hand to create a portal. "I hope your right," she said heading for her portal. Turing back she gave the God a weak smile. "Thanks for everything, but if I could ask of you. Tell Tsukiko I said hello." With her small smile she had her blade in its sheath then her father's still in her hand. With that she walked through the portal.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:24 am
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
"i'll do more than that" he said as he saw her leave "i said men like Atticus never realy die ... and i'm gonna bring him back" he said as he Dissaperated to the Underworld  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:37 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I Guard the people in this realm, with a sword in one hand ..."

as they flew to a large rock showing the ongoing horizon of the world, Ambrose and Avalona saw the entire world "look" he said as he pointed to a large ship floating in the sky "thats where a man known as the Master is using as his base of operation to take over the planet" 'then what are we waiting for, lets go there and anialate that machine' she said as she let out a loud roar "we cant do that ... there are inosent people on there ... and Gods cant get involved in the affairs of mortals" he said as Avalona's head turned to him 'i am no God' she said to him "that may be but you're with me, and the Olympian's swore to not interfear" he said as Avalona shook her head 'who was the fool who sugested that?' she asked "Arru, God of the Underworld ... i opposed the idea from the begining, he and i ... dont get along very well"

"... and a staff in the other"

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces