Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Side of Mount Olympus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:00 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Arigane looked at Ragna hanging for dear life onto his blade and he took out 8 throwing knives, throwing them under him to make stairs for him. He then sighed as he looked at Aisu, jumping off the edge into the Underworld Realm before Ragna could see him.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:30 pm
Aisu Ankoku

User Image

"Show the beauty of ice, Joukai"

When time stands still...

Hearing her name being called, Aisu turned to see that Ragna nearly fell off the end of the cliff and was not holding of for dear life. "Ragna!" She shouted as she watched Arigane send several knives directly towards him, near his feet to keep him supported. She leaped forward and stood in the air. She then used Flash Step to transport to Ragna and grabbed him to prevent him from falling.

"I'm so glad you found me." She said as he hugged him close and tightly, then noticed that Arigane was gone. She looked around, trying to locate him then she looked down into the darkness and saw that he had leaped into it. "Arigane!" She shouted as she still stood in the air, holding onto Ragna. "We have to go, Ragna. Arigane has changed." She explained to him, hoping that was all she needed to say.

With a single Flash Step, Aisu leaped into the Darkness of the Underworld, trying to follow Arigane before something were to happen, knowing that he would need help to get what he might need. "Sorry, Ragna but we have to go." She said as she finally hit the ocean of darkness, heading to the Underworld.

[Underworld]

... Ice freezes it over.

Demon1013

iZanshin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:27 pm
User ImageRagna the Blood Edge

"No matter what might happen....The Moon will always be blue...as my dreams are continued to be stained in blood.."

Ragna looked at everything he saw. "Gahh!! Ragna yelled as he was force to jump off and splashed down into the ocean of darkness, ready for what may to come.
[Underworld]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:01 pm
Darth Vader

User Image
Vader walked to a large mountian and saw on the top lied a great temple and knew that it held the empty home of the Gods and walked there with the Keyblade in his hand  

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Demon1013

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:03 pm
User Image
Majin Buu

"Buu~ Buu~ Buu~ Buu~! Buu!"

Majin Buu, flying acorss the sky, spotted a large mounted. He landed on the side of the mountain and looked up, smiling at it. "Oooooo, big big mountain." He said with a big smile. He then began walking up he mountain in a sort of skipping motion. "La la la la la~" He continueded up the mountain hoping for some fun.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:40 pm
User Image
Majin Buu

"Buu~ Buu~ Buu~ Buu~! Buu!"

Majin Buu continued walking up the mountain, smiling and skipping. It didn't take him long, but when he got to the top, he smiled at the large castle. "Hello! Is anyone there ?" He shouted at the Castle, smiling still.

Demon1013

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:26 pm
~ARIGANЄ ANGЄL~
-LORD OF THЄ GODS-

As the mountain shook more and more, Saru the Earth Shacker continued climbing to destroy the great city of Olympus. As it apporached, it's right hand which could grab an entire hospital clenched onto a ledge, where he picked himself up to see someone very formilliar to him,"YOU BUG!!"
User Image
From where the demon stood, Atticus pointed the Keyblade of Lightning at Saru and he pointed it up toward the sky, making a lightning bult slam into the titan's right shoulder but it didn't hurt him at all,"Your punny powers won't work on me, Bug...You will not Kill me!"
"No...i won't kill you...I'm sending you back to hell", replied the hero as he ran up Saru's right arm, dragging the keyblade of light on it to give him a scratch-like feeling. Saru's left arm swung at the hero, hitting his right leg and he feel down, grabbing onto a ledge on the titan's right arm. His right leg was bleeding bad, two broken bones which both peices of each bown was stabbed into a muscle in the leg but he continued to climb, not caring about his blooding leg. He climbed onto the shoulder, seeing the left arm trying to grab him and he turned onto his back, shotting a lightning bult on Saru where the neck conects to the shoulder which made him rawr in pain,"I WILL DISTROY YOU!!!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:17 pm
Atticus Nanashi

"If life gives you Lemons..."

Atticus feel down onto a stone plateform that was connected to the mountain and it was large and strong enough for Saru to stand on. Wings made of pure rock and magma formed on Saru's back and he laughed evily, moving it's large left foot up above Atticus. He groaned in pain since his right leg was bleeding badly and he dragged himself toward the edge of the plateform, seeing three hooks under the plateform. He smiled as the foot slammed down onto the plateform. Saru laughed as he lifted his foot up, seeing that no body was there which made him angry. He then checked his foot, making sure he didn't squish up against his foot like a peice of gun in a giant shoe. Atticus began climbing up against the sharp rocks which made his hands bleed heavily and his right leg just hung down, making the ground below rain blood. Saru turned around, seeing the puddle of blood below him and he knew that Atticus was on him somewhere. Atticus kept climbing, his entire body hurting from the pain and when he was on his back, he summoned the keyblade, pointing at both the wings. Two lightning bults shot down, making both of the wings explode in a bloody fashion when the blood was actually magma and Saru rawred again,"DAMN YOU, BUG! I WILL CUT YOU UP INTO TINY PEICES!!"
Atticus continued to climb up to his neck but before he could do the attack again in his weak spot, Saru's right hand grabbed his body, throwing him against the sharp rocks of Mount. Olympus. He laid on there, the sharp rocks stabbed into his arms, back, and legs which kept him there and he saw the titan move to him, it's face looking at his weak body,"It seems i made you no stranger to pain. Are you afraid of Death though!?!"
Atticus spat blood on the titan's face, his blood dripping from his lips to his chin and his right eye was closed, blood from his forehead feel over it. He then caughed heavily, his left eyes looking strait at the evil Titan and he looked down, knowing that his body won't beable to survive any longer,"Though i walk through the Valley of the Shadows...I shall fear no evil...that includes you, Saru. And Sepherds Thy shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, My feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So Thy shall flow a river forth to Thee, And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

...In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti......"

His body stood still, not making any movements at all and then, green aura began to flow around his body, a chain streching out of his chest into the Titan's chest. The chain began to drag the titan toward Atticus's body and with it's last words, Saru said with his deep mighty voice,
"I SHALL DESTROY OLYMPUS. I SHALL DESTROY THE REALMS!! I WILL DESTROY YOU, YOU COCKROACH!!! I WILL EVEN IF IT MEANS DESTROYING THE UNDERWORLD ITSELF!!!!"
Atticus feel onto the same plateform, dark aura forming around his body which became violent. His eyes closed, turning into a crimson color and he smiled, the keyblade no longer in his heart. All of a Sudden, a different keyblade appeared in his hand but it wasn't the Keyblade of Lightning but it was the keyblade that use to be owned by the evil Master Xehanort.

"...You throw the lemons away and pull out the Sake!"

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:45 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
Ambros appeared in a white smoke three feet away from Atticus just as he saw him summon Xehanort's Keyblade "Atticus!" he said  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:51 pm
Atticus Nanashi

Saru Atticus turned quickly, blocking the attack and he pointed Master Xehanort's keyblade at Ambros, his eyes shining with a bloody color, crimson red,"Too late, God of Wisdom. I have a hero's body now. Now, i feel young and alive!"
His body was all healed, including the broken eternal bleeding right leg and he held the keyblade in his left hand, the Devil's Arm forming up over his shoulder into his scars which made the scars look like armor.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:55 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
"Saru" he said as he held Excalibur and his staff "i will not let you control him" he said as he held his staff at a diaganal angle "you cannot pass"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:03 pm
Atticus Nanashi

Saru Atticus laughed, his stance similar to Vanitas' and with a quick look in Ambros' eyes, he replied with,"Heh...A titan v.s. a God. Cronus would be proud."
He then created dark fire with his devil's arm, pushing his arm forward toward the God of Wisdom and the fire shot at him, splitting into twenty different ones. He then tworled Master Xehanort's keyblade, performing a dash toward Ambros behind the twenty dark fireballs and he tried to strike him with a stinger attack, trying to stab him in the chest,"ONLY ONE SHALL BE EMORTAL!!"

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:16 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
Ambros slamed his staff to the ground to summon a sheild of light "begone ... go back in the shadows Saru" he said as he swung Excalibur at him "return to where you belong, where you can cause no trouble"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:28 pm
Atticus Nanashi

Saru Atticus blocked Excalibur with his Devil's Arm which made the arm magnetic so that the blade couldn't get off unless he threw him and he smiled as tworling Ambros around, throwing him at the same place Atticus was stabbed in the back with sharp rocks of Mount. Olympus.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:37 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
Ambros was thrown and Apperated in midair and flew towards Saru and appeared fully infront of him "i said ... BEGONE!" he said as he pointed Excalibur at him and a ball of light shot at him  
Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff