17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:41 pm
━━━━━━User Image━━━━━━

User Image

If you live to cause pain.

"I'd much rather your daughter spend more time with Kiko then she does with me. I'll baby-sit if ever needed, but really I'll be loving and all, but only when she realizes for sure who her mother is an what role she plays in her family. From what she has told me, I feel like I've confused her, that I'm not just her aunt....its kinda uncomfortable....." Sighing she looked downward to look at tea cup as if she was reading her tea leaves. "Please try your best to keep it from her...I don't want her to go through this right now....she's about to get married....and I can tell you she's look forward to this day her whole life. She never thought someone would ever lover her this much, and I know there is no reason to thank you, but I still want to thank you.....just for the fact she has a reason to live now, a reason to be happy. Speaking of her happiness, Luna won't tell me when her birthday is, so I'm curious when my lovely little niece will be born. I want to surprise Kiko when something before Luna's born, but I'm not going to tell you because you'll ruin it." She smiled slightly, "In a way I am hoping he is her brother, but in another light I don't want to set her back when she's come so far."

Then I live to end that pain.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:04 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"the magic i command is truly powerful ..."

"if that is what you wish then i'll respect that ... but i think you know how hard it is to keep a secret from that girl ... i'll do my best though" he said as he took a drink then spit it out when he asked when Luna's birthday was "well- i- ... i'm not sure myself ... but when, Kiko and i know then trust me you'll be amongst the first to know" he said coughing then looked at her "well ... for now he should stay where he is ... he's in a place unawares of the other Realms so he wont have any way of exploring ... unless he has the ability to teliport which from what Kiko said about her and what relitives she knows ... that'll be rather slim, infact it wasnt until Merlin tutored her those months i was ... possesed ... that she couldnt either" he said scratching his head hoping his theory was right "by curiosaty, did he mention why her parents gave her up? ... i know i shouldnt know before her but ... but this is important ... i want to make sure my wife's past is understood, and the bad parts washed away ... she has powers, just as strong than mine even ... but all her life she's thought that she wasnt worth her gifts ... no matter how much pain i heal, she'll never be fully recovered until she believes in herself, and she wont until her past is explained ... no matter you look at it, it's a loose loose situation"

"... but no magic is stronger than that of the heart"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:12 pm
━━━━━━User Image━━━━━━

User Image

"He didn't really tell me, it wasn't a long meeting really. I doubt he would just go up to people and tell him his full story. Though I'm sure there is more then one Tsukiko...and I could have misunderstood him." Looking up when he spit his drink out she raised an eyebrow. "Dear brother-in-law you lying to me," Miya said with a slight smirk. "Don't worry I'm only going to beat you until your unconscious. I fear that won't be long enough, but any longer and might actually hurt you." She was joking, but she could tell he was lying it, was just to obvious. Miya trained herself to notice Tsukiko lying, so James wasn't to hard to read. "I've always asked myself the same question. Why would anyone give up someone like Tsukiko. Such a sweet loving child....it was obvious that Grandmother was jealous of her...her own parents though, it never sat right with me."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:43 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"look even if i did know- look if you were pregnant would you want your husband blathering you were pregnant before she says it? ... i mean you know Kiko, if she were and i told you ... i'd take you beating me up over her ... killing me" he said with a light laugh then gave a sigh "if i could i'd change it so she didnt have to deal with all that ... its so hard to keep to the rules ... even for me sence i break most of them all the time, i mean thats one of the things Olymous stories say about me thats true ... its tempting at times ... i love her Miya, i'd do anything for her ... i just hope what i cant do for her, Luna will ... after all thats that Tsukiko's first vision was about: her being born"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:25 pm
━━━━━━User Image━━━━━━

User Image

Miya just laughed and sat there. "I know how tempting it must be, but I've heard her say that she would go through it as many times as she had to just to be with you. Granted neither of us want that for her. Especially when it was going on and you never knew. I'm not suppose to know, but I do. Grandmother bragged about it, if I could hunt her down it wouldn't even be worth it to kill her. I'd much rather her suffer." Miya shook her head and sighed letting her shoulders relax. Something really needed to be let go. Tsukiko didn't cling to the past, why should she. "Do you not remember the first time as children when she begged us to play house with her. Jack laughed at her for wanting to play such a stupid game and I remember her crying and crying. She told me she just wanted to be a mommy since she didn't have one...I'd be the aunt and well that's really all she understood at that point. We got older and I remember how bad she wanted you to notice her. If she had gotten to go to school and stuff like you did, she would have followed you like a lost puppy when she got older. Kinda glad she never had that chance. I'd have to kill to many guys."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:52 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"i knew she liked me when we were younger but ... i never thought that much, but Jack's matured though ... he's Headmaster at Hogwarts now" he said still upset "and that old hag is a fugitive on the run from Dementors now ... so we'll never hear from her again ... and trust me i'd be the one following her around like a lost puppy"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:14 pm
━━━━━━User Image━━━━━━

User Image

"When you guys randomly left....she was so sad. Then when you didn't come back she sat around wondering what she had did wrong. Eventually she just gave up, believing that you where never coming back. The eventually she just started believing she had made it all up. That it was another game, she quite reading for a while. No matter what book I tried to get her to read it just made her sad. Even the Fairy Tales made her cry." She shook her head and gripped the cup in her hands. "I could care less if Grandmother died, if you checked Tsukiko would have lead the Dementors away from her so long ago. James she doesn't want you torturing some old woman. It scares her when she think that you might some how break on of the god rules. She'd take any blame for you if she could....anyway you'd end up killing her back then if you followed her around. If she's the beauty then what part does that give you. All I know is if she starts telling Fairy Tales to Luna I'm stepping in. She never cared about her looks, she cared more about learning. She wanted you to think she was smart and clever. Inside she was scared that you wouldn't notice, or that you would notice she wasn't so smart." Shaking her head again she sighed. "I wish she had the confidence she had now when you asked her to marry you. I'm sure she would have liked to burst into tear and scream yes. Instead of all the scares she's given you. She never goes into detail, but she got scared a few times that she thought that you thought that she didn't want to or wasn't ready to marry you.....Just promise one thing, I don't think she does this anymore, but promise me no matter how crazy of an idea she gets. No matter how impossible it seems. Always make sure you tell her that you love her and that you'll never leave. Just be careful, she may not show it, because really it the opposite. One day she'll get jealous then upset with herself that she's jealous. Make sure that she know no matter what she feels, its not always for the worst. Everything she use to think was automatically bad. I know you understand this, but please make sure you really do." She sat there from a moment before sighing one last time. "Jack is still upset for me shooting him isn't he." Trying to lighten the conversation. She tried to give a small smile, but it didn't really work. She wanted him to know Kiko exactly like she did. She didn't want Tsukiko to get hurt is anyway possible. Nor did she really want James to get hurt either. She knew if one of the hurt the other would suffer in the end as well.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:39 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"a little ... though i think he's over it, didnt even mention it when he saw Kiko a couple of days ago" he said as he looked at his sister-in-law "Miya ... i'm going to tell you something: ever sence i proposed to Kiko, i've had this sort of conection to her ... i feel her ... when she's sad i feel her tears in my eyes, when she's scared my heart races with hers, and when she's happy i cant help but smile ... if your worried i'll get bored of her or cheat or anything like that ... dont ... and i know she's smart, smarter than she thinks she is"n he said with a light laugh "and what she doesnt know, i'll teach her ... she wants to be clever, but even that has to start by learning new things" he said as he let out a grateful sigh "i'll be doing my share of the stories ... but if you think Kiko still believes in fairy tales, then our wrong ... cause me and her wont live halpily ever after ... cause our story is just begining, and trust me when i say this ... i'll be there with her, whatever the threat ... whatever obstical, i'll be there for my wife and my daughter ... those two are my life, and i will not be corupted, i will not break the big rules, and i'll never stop being there for them and loving them, but as for protecting them ... well i think Kiko has herself covered with that" he said with a smile, but it wasnt just his, it was Kiko's too "i think she found Luna, in the kitchen ... making-" he said as he sniffed the air, but realy it was from where Kiko was "sugar cookies ... realy good from the smell" he said looking at Miya hoping she wasnt weirded out by his conection "come on, i'll have the furnature do a swichero then we can leave" he said as he slamed his staff on the ground and everything they couldnt get before including their bedroom and even the secret room, were sent to Atlantis, in their respected spots "you ready?" he said as he held out his hand so they could orb home

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:42 pm
━━━━━━User Image━━━━━━

User Image

Shaking her head she stood up. "Okay, but just so you know I'd rather sit by your brother all night then my father. If you don't think that's saying something...then we will never get long....Oh and if I ever thought you'd get bored of her or cheat on her I'd simply kill you. Immortal or not, just more fun for me." The scary part was that she smiled when she spoke. "Funny I bet your poor brother is to scare to even tease Tsukiko. More scared of me then her. Forgive me, it was just to easy to mess with you both when we where younger. Every time Tsukiko got upset I'd go mess with you. So believe me when I say I get better with age." She wanted all joking aside that he knew that she really would track him down and murder him if he ever hurt Tsukiko. "So any way now that business is out of the way, what are we having for dinner." She said as she took his hand.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:52 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"to be honest i'm not sure ... i left to get you while Kiko went to look for Luna ... i'm just glad they're speaking to eachother" he said with a smile as they orbed to the dinning hall

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff