Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:25 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
The Shadowkhan
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

as the Shadowkhan battled, and explosion came from Tsukiko's temple and the Shadowkhan inside was crouched over a fallen collum and grabed a small item with a dimond in the center
then, with the talisman in hand, he lept out of the temple and into shadow. the remaining Shadowkhan halted and threw down explosive powder and dissappeared  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:14 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko was thrown against a way as they attackers disappeared. She had never been beaten that badly before. Mostly her head hurt, maybe this was her slap in the face. The bleeding wasn't bad, but she didn't have the energy to heal them herself. So she had to lay here on the floor hoping someone would find her. The dragon wasn't gravely injured, but she didn't know were anyone was to send him after them. Taking a deep breath she closed her eyes, she had never done this before. Still it was worth a shot, better then those things hurting anyone else. 'Everyone....there attacking...going after something....come quick...' Was all she manage to send through a barely crafted mental link. Then she lost consciousness ;

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:35 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"I Guard the people in this realm, with a sword in one hand ..."

a bright white smoky light appeared and Ambrose arived with Glamdring in one hand and his staff in the other and when he saw that all but Kiko and her dragon was empty, he sheithed Glamdring and ran to Kiko and bent down to pick her head up gently. he felt she was alive which helped his feelings of fear and worry subside. he saw her injuries and, even though he could easily heal the wounds, they needed to be treated and disinfected so he picked her up and layed her on a couch in her temple

"... and a staff in the other"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:42 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko opened her eyes slightly, "Go..you have to stop them....they took something....from the inside of the temple..." Her head pounded from getting thrown at the wall. Her arms hurt to much to move. She could see Ryu trying to check on her out of the corner of her eye. She wanted to tell the dragon it was okay, he had done his job the best he could. She was to weak though to stay total conscious. She was fading in and out.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:30 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"dont be rediculous, i'm not leaving until your healed" he said as he tried to heal her wounds. though with his strength low, he only managed to make sure it wouldnt bleed then used what little strength he had to heal her head to keep her conscious "i know about the Shadowkhan, the things that attacked you, Ryujin discribed them to me and the discriptions matched ... anyway they're not important ... the being controling them is the thing we have to worry about" he said as he breathed in to replinish his strength and looked at the collum that fell "whatever it was it was powerful magic ... do you even know that it was there?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:41 pm
keybladegirl1993
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

"No I didn't." She said trying to sit up. "I didn't even know that I could get attacked like that in here." Tsukiko tried to give a smile though. "Ironically I'm the one that got beat up this time. I'm surprised someone actually came." She winced as she tried to move again. "I'm happy that I don't take you for granted." She tried to laugh, but it came out to weak. "Then again, I'm just happy someone came before I bleed to death." She tried laughing again only with the same result as before. She couldn't try to find some light in the situation, she just couldn't. She looked back down sighing, she felt a little better. Still she wondered what the men took, something she didn't know even existed.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:56 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"i'm always going to be there for you" he said to her with a smile as he diped a strip of cloth in some cool water and put it on her forhead then frowned "as for the item, i must do research ... however a few problems have arisen ... my library has been made inmposable for me to enter, so i can conclude that whoever are controling the Shadowkhan is there, which also leads me to expect that i know who is controling them ... Master Xehanort, still traped within a book"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:28 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

"I guess I can slap you anymore. Since you are nice enough to help me." She tried to laugh to make light of the situation. "So for the moment your stuck with me." If there wasn't a way to get to him, then how could they stop him. She just tried to smile and keep positive. Keeping calm was her job after all. So she could only do that the best she could.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:27 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

Ambrose stroked her cheek and Avalona flew into the temple 'how is she?' she asked as Ambrose nodded and breathed in "you'll be better as soon as your tempetur goes down a little ... which should be in a few minutes, as Goddess of the Sea you could have used the water to heal yourself, but the little bit on the cloth should replinish your strength" he aid as he felt something in the back of his mind and senced that there were prayers "people are praying for my wisdom ... in the Land of the Riders" he said as he looked down then to Tsukiko "which i will go to when you are fully healed"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:01 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

"Yeah, I could have healed myself...I was just kinda unconscious. Getting thrown at a wall and all. That tends to happen." Tsukiko's voice was filled with so much sarcasm, she was having a hard time keeping a strait face. "If people are asking for your wisdom then you should go to them. As much as I enjoy the attention, if someone needs your guidance.....then they need it right." She couldn't think of anything else to said really. She could feel her cheeks heat up, but did her best to ignore it. Managing to to sit up a want to stand up. "I would just go jump in and let the sea do its work, but I don't think moving is an option right now." She said with a weak laugh. She hadn't been hurt like this before. So she actually didn't know how long it would take. Her head started pounding again moments after she sat up. Doing her best to ignore the pain.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:37 am
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"well a hand in the water would have done it anyway, and your right ... not moving is the best option for you" he said as he gently layed her back down "the best thing you can do is rest ok?" he said to her and turned to Avalona 'will you make sure she stays and rests?' he asked her through their mental link 'i will, even if that means i have to keep her under my forlegs to do it' she said to him. Ambrose stood up reluctently "i'll be right back, i promise" he said as he Apperated to the Land of the Riders

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:44 am
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko looked up the two dragons sitting in the room with her. The next thing she knew Yukie ran into the room with a teddy bear in her mouth before jumping up next Tsukiko. The fox curled up next to the girl. Great, she couldn't get up if she wanted to. Grabbing a pillow from the couch she rolled over and got comfortable. It seemed that Yukie had once again stolen the teddy bear she had hidden in her room. Rolling her eyes she curls up and went to sleep.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:50 pm
Mxyzptlk
User Image
an anoying laugh broke the silence as there was a poof and Mxyzptlk, the mischivous imp from the fifth dimention, appeared next to Tsukiko "looks like even Gods sleep with little teddies" he said as Avalona growled at him and he snapped his fingers and Avalona's face was dressed in clown make up including a red nose "Puff the magic dragon" he said with a laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:29 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko shirked as she head the voice next to her. Falling off the couch she hit her head on the floor. "Ouch," she muttered sitting up. Yukie who had been curled up with the teddy bear was growling. "Who are you and why are you in my temple." Tsukiko said standing up using the trident to help her. Ryu roared and she could tell he wasn't to happy either.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:59 pm
Mxyzptlk
User Image
"the name's Mxyzptlk ... thats M-X-Y-Z-P-T-L-K" he saix as the letters appeared in the air "but dont say it too fast, or your tounge will slip off and cause your brain to cut off of your spinal cord" he said as Avalona shook her head and the make-up off and Mxy hovered in the air and floated to Kiko's face "suprised your smart boyfriend didnt bother to mention me"  
Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff