Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:50 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

"Sycotic......aliens......wonderful." Tsukiko said with sarcasm. She closed her eyes and leaned against the door frame. Her legs stretched out. She kept quiet and began to watch the world below. "Even if there is something we should do, how do we know it really is the right thing for everyone." She asked herself taking of the flowers on her head. "With one wrong move was made, then what would happen." She placed the crown in the water ever so gently. "Was does violence even have to be the answer. "

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:08 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
Ambros let out a small breath and his fetures began to change, into an old man
User Image
"well ... humans, mortals ... however you wish to call them have a deep desire for violence .. they just cant get along, but even the most violent mortal can change ... i wish the same could be said about Time Lords" he said as he looked at himself in the reflection of the water "this shall do as a disquise ... i just hope that no one down there knew what Merlin looked like" he said with a smile  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:26 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

"That's why I'm thankful for being a witch." She said bringing her head up. "Its a rather shame that they won't even know who Merlin is or was. So I really don't think they would notice." Tsukiko said with a sigh. With a wave of her hand more flowers appear next to her as she started to chain them together. "Though I must say the look fits you wonderfully," her voice gave way with laughing.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:57 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
"this is my ansestor your laughing at" he said with a smirk as he sat down "although i dont think that i could work with this ... if i were still mortal i'd be 20 years old ... i dont think i should use this until atleast 100" he said with a laugh "but maybe i'll use this as a test run ... i'm going down to a place called Parima ... lots of criminal activity there, maybe i can learn something about the Master's plan there ... your welcome to join me" he said as he crossed his legs and placed his staff across his legs "via spirit ofcourse"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:40 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

"I'm not laughing at your ancestors, becuase they could probably could pull it off." Tsukiko said with a laugh before looking up. "You kept up with how old you are. I didn't even do that when I was a 'mortal'." She looked at the now finished flower chain in her hands. "I've gotten way to good at making these in the past year or so. So yes, I don't even care if I only get to leave through spirit anymore. As long as I get to go I'm happy."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:38 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
Ambros nodded "yes, i want to say that i look for my age when i reach a thousand or so" he said as he cleared his throat "i'm sure that you know how to project yourself to a location via spirit?" he said as he invited her to sit next to her "breath and concentrate on where you want to go and your form, including clothes ... my first time i had only one shoe ... luckly that was all that was missing" he said shaking his head and closed his eyes "by the way ... the place is called Sky City in Pilorgra ... it's a royal city that has the rich and powerful there ... if anyplace to find information about a burocrats plans its there" he said as he concentrated to send himself there  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:03 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

"I'm in spirit form now, I don't think I can go any where with out being in this form." She said getting up to sit by him. Closing her eyes she began to concentrate on the location. She was already use to the process of making herself, just finding the place was the fun part.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:45 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
Ambros gasped as he returned consiouness "he's always rude ... kicking us out of the island ... after this is over i'll have to talk toi him about that ... him having the power to get us off the island ... and whats worse it that other have thaten that knowlege and used it against us" he said as he got up and saw his staff had changed here as it did when he was spirit form "i'll be in the library ... trying to find out where Desmond is hidding ... i should hire an assistant or Aprentice or something ... i dont know" he said as he walked to the Library  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:03 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko watched from her room the events down below. She wanted to be angry, oh she wished she wasn't stuck here in this room. Without realizing it she had broken one of her glass bottles with hand. That was her friend, her sister. The only person that even understood Tsukiko. Letting her grip go, she looked at her hand wondering if she would bleed. Her friend was safe, she was with her real family now. Tsukiko felt okay for the first time becoming a goddess. Miya didn't need Tsukiko to fall on anymore, and she was proud of the girl if anything. Waving her hand the broken glass disappeared. Her music in her room made her feel okay. Sing with it she continued on with her flowers. Miyako was okay, there was nothing she could do to help her. Tsukiko hadn't realized the tear coming from her eyes, nor did she mind them all to much. Her little sister, the little girl she found in the forest that day.....she no longer needed her. It was a relief almost, but still she wonder were this left her. Shaking her head she continued her work. Both girl were to in sync. When one felt helpless the other one was powerful. It still seemed the case to this day.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:23 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko looked at the sky then look at the sea she sat next to. Letting out a soft whistle before a smile appeared on her face. A white fox appeared next to her before hopping on her shoulder. "Lets take our first real appearance down below shall we Yukie." She said to the fox as she stood up. Picking up the trident she waved disappearing heading to Twilight Town.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:24 am
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko entered her home looking around to see everything as she left it. "Yukie, I'm back." She called out setting the dragon down to let it roam around the room. See that her fox was asleep in on her bed even though the fox had it's own bed. Shaking her head she went over to the sliding door opening it she was greeted with the sound of the waves. Sitting down she took off her boots to let her feet dangle in the water. Ryu soon enough went and curled up on the girl's shoulder falling asleep. Tsukiko just smiled and looked down to see what was going on in the world.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:54 pm
The Shadowkhan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

from the shadows of the temple, and even from Tsukiko's own shadow, came the Shadowkhan which numbered atleast 25 and stanced in a martial arts position behind her  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:49 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

It was very quit in Tsukiko's temple. She had been relaxing trying to think things out. Every time she did she kept coming up with the same conclusion. The one she didn't want. In an instant the Goddess knew she was no longer alone with the dragon and fox. There were others several others. With out another though there was a flash and she was pushed into the water. Reaching the top she was greeted with a new sight.
User Image
To say the least the girl was shocked. The blue dragon in front of her was amazing to say the lease. Even if this was the second on she had seen it was still amazing.
"Quit staring there are still several left."Ryo was already fighting, Tsukiko jumped out of the water onto the floor the room summoning her trident in a moment. She didn't have time to count how many there were. All she could do was fight, fight and hope she would win.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:54 pm
The Shadowkhan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

the Shadowkhan jumped in the air and fought with the dragon and even threw throwing stars at it, on the ground several dozen had numchucks and swords and were fighting Tsukiko. however one managed to sneek off into Tsukiko's temple ... in search of an item hidden there that would help release their master  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:06 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko had never had this many opponents at once. Holding them all of was the best she could do. On top of that she was soaking wet from the water. She hated to do this, but it the best she could think of. Transforming the trident into her old scythe. It wasn't much of an improvement, but it was still an improvement. She would block the hits the best she could then take a swipe at them. Ryu was was doing a decent job on defending himself. His wings already reminded Tsukiko of solid ice that was harder then diamonds. Wincing as some of the stars managed to get past her defense. She didn't have time to cast spells. She could feel the blood trickling slowly down her arm though. This wasn't going to end well for her.

A song of the sea

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces