Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Um...Excuse me?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

ecopper12

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:15 pm
Weird thing just happened to me on MSN.

I was talking to what I thought was my girlfriend, and I started off the conversation with an opinion on the book I was reading. She then asked who I was. It turns out it was her best friend's older sister, and she began to hit on me. She said she was using the cam for personal reasons, asked if I was home alone, and then asked if I wanted to see.

She then proceeded to tell me that she was black, and if I refused based on that, she would tell my girlfriend to break up with me. She started the cam then, and then ended it. She asked me a bunch of questions about my size and how long I have been going out with my girlfriend.

It's a little weird, as when I told her my girlfriend had pictures of my size, she said it was time to hack some email. I am still talking to her, hoping we drift away from this. She just commented on it...I guess she saw it.

EDIT: The person left, but it still seems odd someone would do that.

Discuss
The above
Anything else about the topic.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:19 pm
That, that is really creepy. You can save msn conversations though. You could save it and email it to your girlfriend. Would make the friend feel akward, to say the least.  

Yaoinaut

7,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100

Helpful Cait Sith

Tricky Informer

7,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:40 pm
Why not just say, "I'm refusing because you're a creepy, boyfriend-stealing exhibitionist"? She sounds really... predator-ish. confused  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:42 pm
Sounds more like a slag to me, but a predator works too. How about a black widow.  

Yaoinaut

7,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100

Szen
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:43 pm
I never understand why people share pictures of themselves online that they wouldn't want the world to see. It's so easy for them to get into the wrong hands.
Anyway, yeah, I would have just not replied to anything she said.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:38 pm
Yeah. You probably should have just ignored her the moment she started hitting on you or asking if you wanted too cam with her in, I'm assuming, a sexual manner. If your girlfriend would break up with you because her best friend's sister told her to, then she's obviously not someone would would stay with you long anyway.

Even then, I know I would be more likely to break up with someone if they continued to let someone flirt with them and then talked about their p***s and told them about the pictures of said organ willingly when it is completely simple and easy to avoid the conversation than if one of my friend's sister told me to even if she used some made-up reason. -shrugs-

But yeah. Either she's really that into seducing men or she was ******** with you. Next time, I'd suggest just not responding.  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

wo_nyrmo

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:58 pm
PainfullyVivid
Yeah. You probably should have just ignored her the moment she started hitting on you or asking if you wanted too cam with her in, I'm assuming, a sexual manner. If your girlfriend would break up with you because her best friend's sister told her to, then she's obviously not someone would would stay with you long anyway.

Even then, I know I would be more likely to break up with someone if they continued to let someone flirt with them and then talked about their p***s and told them about the pictures of said organ willingly when it is completely simple and easy to avoid the conversation than if one of my friend's sister told me to even if she used some made-up reason. -shrugs-

But yeah. Either she's really that into seducing men or she was ******** with you. Next time, I'd suggest just not responding.
Seconds this. 3nodding

@ecopper12 - If you really wanted to change the subject ya shouldn't of even mentioned anything about your girlfriend owning such images and totally of ignored said person.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:06 pm
wo_nyrmo
PainfullyVivid

Seconds this. 3nodding

@ecopper12 - If you really wanted to change the subject ya shouldn't of even mentioned anything about your girlfriend owning such images and totally of ignored said person.

Yeah. That was a mistake on my part. My girlfriend knows though, and she didn't mind. She is mad at the person on MSN, but not me. I still shouldn't have said it.  

ecopper12

wo_nyrmo

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:29 pm
ecopper12
wo_nyrmo
PainfullyVivid

Seconds this. 3nodding

Yeah. That was a mistake on my part. My girlfriend knows though, and she didn't mind. She is mad at the person on MSN, but not me. I still shouldn't have said it.
Well then you should count your blessings for having such a girl as your girlfriend who can be understanding to the situation enough to have worked it out. 3nodding  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games