Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Suiiiiiiites... I'm in a funk. =_=

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Look up there,
  Way up high,
  Koalas in balloons!
View Results

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:46 pm
A friend got pissed and blocked me because I wouldn't agree with her that blacks and latinos commit more crimes than whites. Seriously.

Plz tell me some good news to cheer me up? And that doesn't involve ethnocentricity?  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:50 pm
That's a lame reason to get upset at you.

Anywho something to make you happy...
*goes to take pictures to explain and then repost* =D  

wo_nyrmo

wo_nyrmo

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:12 pm
Earlier in the week my brother showed me a hello kitty image on his Ipod.
Well it is a Russain Hello Kitty, I definded it as Russain due to it holding a AK-47 which place of orgin is the Soviet Union.
User Image

Well later in the week I got a gameinformer and it had a Pikachu someone drew in Soviet Union gear. So while showing my brother said image, I had to do the Russia joke thing and thus I said "In Soviet Russia Pikachu catches you!"
User Image

And in other news I bought myself a Hello Kitty Ice Pack. whee heart
User Image
It has one of those one time useable ice packs but then it also has a reuseable gel in the hello kitty head.

<.< thats really the only good news I have though one does invovle some ethnocentricity but nothing really bad.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:15 pm
Ahhh, I love those little ice packs! I always want one, but whenever I have a fever I'm too sick to go dowsntairs to the kitchen freezer. ;_;  

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

wo_nyrmo

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:22 pm
We was at Target when I found it. First we went by the shampoo isle near it was the travel kit stuff and they had a small box of Hello Kitty Bandaids that I was possibly thinking of getting due to the cuteness, xp but I didn't and my comments made me and my mom go look in the actual first aid isle and see the bigger box of bandaids and well that is when I found said ice pack and couldn't pass up on the cuteness. blaugh heart

I have a few others hello kitty things someone gave me. (That person doesn't talk to me now for some really stupid reasons. rolleyes )
but they got me some yan yan that have hello kitty on the bottle thing, a fashion journal that has a lavander ribbon to tie the pages together and also has stickers (dunno why i'd need a fashion journal but w/e XD it is still cute), and a Lucky Stars candy container that has hello kitty on it.

I'm hardly ever sick and need an icepack though. xd So I most likley will never use it but adore its cuteness. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:08 am
I love that Hello Kitty ice pack. XD  

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

Yaoinaut

7,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:01 pm
My good news comes from slowly budding excitement as getting to America. The glee inside me is slowly building. I will explode confettii all over you all  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games