Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
So...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  Poll for me
View Results

MsBritt

Conservative Millionaire

6,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:26 pm
I had to work at another Shell today, and I worked with the asst.manager mid shift and I totally bossed him around. No one likes him. He irritated me because he was talking about my sis n law, so when he made me mad I was like yeah you can handle all these customers, Imma go clean the counters. I'm not usually like that I mean we got along for the most part. But You'd think to not talk s**t about my sis n law to me. That's a huge mistake.I didn't boss him around a whole lot but the times I did, It was fun.=]
I feel bad for him though because He's being transferred to another store and he doesn't even know yet. Even the manager doesn't like him. He's a decent guy, he just tries to act higher than everyone.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:48 pm
Woah. Shell as in Shell the gasstation shell?
Like...Truenorth shell?

That's where i work.
O_O

Also Blue > Orange.

SykotikKytten

Precious Treasure

Yaoinaut

7,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:28 pm
Sometimes, people need a not so gentle boot in the arse to get them off their high horse. So go you!  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:17 am
Vote for the Orange M&M =]

Orange>Blue any day.And yes, True North >.<

@2nd-Yeah sometimes people need that but I'm still new, I love only worked there not even two weeks yet.I dont think I should have been the one. Though my sis n law made it clear to him.I guess he hasn't gotten it yet. :/

Click here to Vote for the Orange M&M =]

MsBritt

Conservative Millionaire

6,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Yaoinaut

7,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:41 pm
Well, heres hoping he improves. Bit late to stop his moving to another store, but hopefully he won't make enemies there.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:33 pm
I hate working with people like that, especially when your doing the job just fine.

When I used to work retail we have a really power hungry Assistant Manager for a while. He got burned really bad once, I wish I'd said it because he was a such a douche but it wasn't me.
He'd got in an argument with one of the weekend staff (like me) and said "I've been working retail for 10 years, don't question me" or something lame like that and he just responded "That's nothing to boast about, Paul across the street is 23 and he's a manager" xd

Our company owned two stores, under different names that sold the same kind of stuff Paul was the manager of the other one. It was kinda funny because sometimes stressy customers would go "This store useless I'm going to Millets instead!" but we owned them both so...  

scrub
Crew

Yaoinaut

7,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:50 pm
I have some issues with those I work with at the moment, but its more general things, as opposed to firey hate towards any of them.  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games