Reply [Boys Dorms]
Dorm 501B-Kirox's quarters Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragginninja

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:32 pm
The quarters of Kirox Yamoche, the newest teacher, who lives here, with his best freind, Nowe, in an adjourning room  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:27 pm
"This looks like a cool room" kirox said, flopping onto the couch. "Look, it even has an adjourning room if you want to stay here, Nowe" "Well, at least we can sleep here," Nowe replied, walking around.  

dragginninja

dragginninja

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:03 pm
"Well, I'm going to sleep, see you in the morning" kirox said, walking to the main bedroom. "Yeah, night," Nowe said.
in the morning....
"well, morning Nowe," Kirox said, streachng, as he walked out of his room "Well, I've got to teach, see you later."  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:21 pm
later on
Nowe streached, yawning. "well, that was a good nap," he said to no one in particular. gettting up, he went into the kitchen. "Hmmm, what's there to eat," he wondered. After he ate, he decided to explore. walking out the door, he memorized the room number.  

dragginninja

dragginninja

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:23 pm
Kirox walked in with Clare. "Well, this is where I'm staying, so until you get a dorm, you can stay here with me." He said as he walked into his room. "I'm gonna take a nap, can you wake me up in about an hour?" Sure, She replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:57 pm
Yawning, Kirox walked out of the room. Walking to the kitchen, he tripped on a catch in the rug. As he fell, he tried to grab something to stop his fall. His fingertips caught on something on the wall, but didn't stop his fall. "Ow!" he said, hitting the ground. He looked at the wall, and saw that he'd ripped a big chunk of wallpaper off, and partially exposed a door that had no knob "What the?" he exclaimed.  

dragginninja

dragginninja

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:49 pm
'I'd better go get Nowe and the others..." He said to himself. "Clare! you should go get registered at the main office. meet me back here later."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:57 pm
Walking into their room, Nowe spotted the door. Walking over, he examined it, saying "now, where does this lead?" Kirox guickly fationed a knob with alcheny, using the wood from the door. "I'd open a window." he said to nowe, as the old, stale oxygen rushed from the door.  

dragginninja

dragginninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:21 pm
After all oxygen was fresh, kirox turned the handle. imedietly, he noticed how dark it was. it was cave darkness, which is 10X as dark as it is sitting in a closet, with towels under he door, and you hands covering your eyes. Kirox grabbed a flashlight, and they headed down.....9what will happen next? What will they find out? find out in the next exiting episode of Kingdom Key Acadamy!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:24 pm
A girl who looked alot like Sophia appeared to him. She seemed to be see thru almost. She smiled with a giggle and quickly decended down the stairs into the darkness.  

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

dragginninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:33 pm
(Now open! A subforum called Hidden Chamber. post there!)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:03 pm
She felt a little strain as she came from where she was for a long time to the surface.
She smiles
"wow/"

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

dragginninja

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:07 pm
"How do you feel?" Kirox asked her. "It's been a while, hasn't it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:10 pm