Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
No, your just lazy and a liar then.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~*~
View Results

Kosai Avonej

Elder

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:04 am
Long story short. I'm probably sure you've all seen the show Hoarders on A&E, if not I suggest you watch it and are probably familiar with what germaphobes ( I THINK thats what it's called, a phobia of Germes ) are like. Well long story short my cousin John got fed up with his Father making him clean everything cause he doesn't want to and then his fathers girlfriend is a compulsive hoarder and germophobe. Well about his girlfriends condition, those two things are so conflictive that they actually can't coexist ( A hoarder can't hoard things, they become latent and covered with dust equaling alot of germs ) so she goes and pawns the work off on my cousin who flipped out on her pointing out that she's just being lazy and being a liar about her condition and that if she's not going to help him he's not going to clean up her room. So she goes and tells my cousins father to kick him out, I mean what the hell?  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:28 am
What the Heck? If she's so afraid of germs then go quarantine her. no touching for her until she admits she ain't afraid of germs.

I Resare I

Hygienic Fatcat

wo_nyrmo

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 2:46 am
And how is kicking him out going to solve things? xd Things would still get dusty and icky so if she isn't lying about being a germaphobe then this really dones't help her at all. rofl

But it really just goes to prove the point that she is a lying b***h. 3nodding

I knew someone who was germaphobic to an extent. He freaking would wash his hands raw cause and if he just got done washing them you'd see how red they'd get and what not.  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:15 am
True germaphobes are so obsessed, they don't trust others to clean for them. And even when other people do clean, they go right after them and clean it again because the first person might have missed something. It's a very physically active condition.

Being a b***h, on the other hand, doesn't require a lot of energy at all. rofl  

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Yaoinaut

7,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:26 am
I can't believe your cousin put up with this for any length on time. That b***h needs her a** kicked to the curb.  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:10 pm
I'll tell you how's she's managed to stay in that house long enough my cousins dad doesn't kick her out. : Makes a juvenile gesture correlating to oral sex. :  

Kosai Avonej

Elder

Undead Honey Cake

Mewling Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:45 pm
the fear of Germs is in fact call "Spermatophobia" or "Spermophobia"  
The Suites

Manage Your Items