Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Untamable (1x1 Wolf RP, Accepting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:34 am
STORY
Kanti is a wolf that was captured by a village and tortured because she was thought to be responsible for killing village livestock. However, one old woman knew the truth and rescued Kanti, bandaging her wounds and hiding her until she could recover. One night, fearing that the village would discover the old woman’s secret and punish her, Kanti fled in the night to protect the woman. But it is the middle of winter, and times are hard for a healthy wolf in a pack. Kanti is an injured, lonely wolf with nobody to help her, and will soon surely die without help.

User Image
I’m looking for another person to play the (preferably male) lone wolf that stumbles across Kanti and helps her. Romance isn’t required, but is allowed. PM me with your skeleton filled out please!

SKELETON
Wolf name:
Wolf description: (picture would be great!)
Personality: (a few different things please, not just one word, really describe your wolf self)
Reason for being a loner: *this really is important, I’d like for this to be in the story at some point*

EX: (my skeleton)
Wolf name: Kanti
Description: Picture is above under story
Personality: Cautious because of recent experiences, but also desperate for help. In general, very lively and mischievous, often getting herself into trouble
Reason for being a loner: Too weak to find old pack after village tortured her, wants to return to pack life because of its security, but at the same time resents pack law and likes being on her own.

RULES:
Mostly same as guild rules. Keep it PG-13 please, but as stated above, romance is allowed. Cussing is ok, IN MODERATION. I’ll allow some minor god-modding, things like changing it from day to night or vice versa, or stating weather conditions [rainy, sunny, windy, ect.] or after a while a change in seasons, but in the form of “As the sun slipped behind the trees, such and such did this” or “The snow was starting to melt when…” but the wolves don’t control nature, so don’t make it sound like something like that happened because the wolves made it happen. PLEASE try to use correct grammar, punctuation and spelling. Minor mistakes will be overlooked, they happen to everyone, but I can’t stand RP’s when I don’t know what to do because I couldn’t understand what the last person did. So please, make your turn legible! Other than that, I just want a fun, interesting RP so enjoy!!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:10 pm
Wolf name: Sanoskue
Wolf description: User Image
Personality: Hot-headed, mostly outgoing with times of shyness
Reason for being a loner: Sanoskue was kicked out of his last pack after trying to kill the Alpha male and become the new Alpha.  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:19 pm
Kanti lay in the icy snow, ears laid back on her head as she surveyed the surrounding area. This place was too open and exposed for her liking, but she’d been unable to drag herself any further. At least there was a stream relatively nearby so she wouldn’t have to force herself to walk far for a drink, and if she was lucky, maybe she’d be able to catch a stupid rabbit or squirrel.
She had just begun to chew restlessly at the bandages on her forelegs –oh but they itched something terrible! – when the wind blew a strange smell across her nose. She stopped and sniffed the air, quickly recognizing the scent as a young, strong male wolf, easily capable of killing her in her weakened state. She growled softly and prayed that this other wolf would stay away and leave her be.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:31 pm
Sanoskue was tracking a rabbit through the snow, moving quickly, but not fast enough to where he'd startle it. An icy blast of wind hit him dead square in the face and caused his eyes to water, but also brought with it the scent of the rabbit. It was close, and he was hungry, he let a small growl escape his throat as he pounced, and grabbed the nearly invisible rabbit by the neck, and with a ruthless jerk of his head, snapped it's neck, killing it instantly.  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:52 pm
Kanti listened fearfully as she began to pick up the other wolf’s soft footfalls with her keen hearing. The wind whistled by again, and this time she caught what he was after: a rabbit. On one hand, Kanti was grateful to know he wasn’t hunting her down. On the other, as the wind began to blow yet again, this time it carried the odor of the rabbit’s blood, and Kanti’s stomach growled hungrily. She hadn’t eaten in days, and this rabbit was very close, and very dead. The only problem was this other wolf that she knew, in these lean times especially, would defend his catch viciously. Suppressing a hungry whimper, Kanti lay her head down between her paws.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:56 pm
Sanoskue was about to take a bite out of the rabbit when the wind changed and carried a new scent to him, a female wolf nearby, and if he wasn't mistaken, she was injured. He looked at the rabbit, his stomach growled hungrily but he sighed and picked it up, carrying it toward the scent. For all he knew the female could have pups that needed food more than he did, and he couldn't in good consious let another wolf starve if it was injured.  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:04 pm
Kanti’s head jerked up and an easy growl slipped from between her teeth as she heard the male wolf begin to head towards her. The snow crunched under his paws and panic shot through her. Lying there on the ground she was an easy target. Fighting back a yelp of pain, Kanti forced herself to her feet. Her front legs threatened to buckle beneath her but she managed to hold herself up. As a large black wolf came into view the fur along Kanti’s back raised and she bared her teeth into a snarl, unwilling to die without putting up a fight.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:08 pm
Sanoskue dropped the rabbit at the injured wolf's paws, "Eat, you need the energy more than I do." He turned and walked off towards the stream, there where sometimes small animals around it, mabey he'd get lucky and wouldn't go hungry tonight.  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:13 pm
Kanti stared in disbelief at the rabbit now lying at her feet. She glanced at the stranger wolf as he walked off toward the stream. He was certainly big and strong enough to care for himself. Still, Kanti hesitated before gratefully begining to devour the rabbit, all the time wondering why the other wolf had been so generous.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:15 pm
Sanoskue scented the air and grinned slightly, his luck was good today for he smelt another rabbit. He immeidatly began tracking it, moving slowly and stepping softly, making barely a noise as he neared his prey.  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:24 pm
As Kanti finished the rabbit and licked the last traces of blood off her paws she heard the male wolf as he moved slowly through the snow. "He's already after something else," Kanti thought to herself. Instincts told her to be grateful he shared the rabbit and to let it go and leave well enough alone, but like with the village, curiosity got the better of her. She waited until she heard the wolf catch his current prey before dragging herself back up and slowly, carefully making her way down towards him and the fresh water.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:28 pm
Sanoskue pounced on the rabbit and broke it's neck in one movement. He happily began to eat, when he heard footfalls drawing nearer to him. He figured it was the female from before, and decided that if she wanted more food she'd have to fight him for it, he'd given her one rabbit, she'd have to get her own this time.  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:34 pm
When the male wolf came into view, he looked up at her, teeth bared. Kanti stopped in her tracks, not wanting to press him into a fight. She sat and watched him curiously for a moment, her head tilted to the side as she examined him. Their eyes locked and the male gave a low, warning growl. Kanti barely twitched her tail. "I'm not going to ask for any more. I wanted to thank you for the rabbit you gave me," she said.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:59 pm
"Don't metion it." Sanoskue said, returning his attention to his meal. When he finished and looked up he was suprized to see that she was still there, "Is there something you want? If not I'll take my leave."  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:44 pm
“Why’d you give me that rabbit? It’s the middle of winter. Food is hard to come by anyway. Why share with the competition?” Kanti asked. She showed no intention of leaving.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff