Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

j A d e d

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:48 pm
*waves to everyone*

(mari you're so cute heart )

I'm jAded, been on gaia for a while but it wasn't until just about a year ago that I got started on donation items and such. By then, it was already pretty hard to get them since the population of gaia had increased tremendously and demand exceeded supply, which is why we are where we are. :'D

Thus the only way I could get anything was to sell my soul art in the hopes of people wanting to buy. (so you'll most likely see me around the mogul theatre district rofl ) On gaia, I'm usually in the art contests, or minishops area, sometimes the art discussion.

feel free to leave a few stAbs here and there. If you have any questions about my art, or art in general, if i can help, i'll be glad to. Please post them here as my PM box gets too full, too fast. crying

or if you just want to see, here's a link to my dA page: http://jadedice.deviantart.com

Thank you for inviting me. I'll try to be as active as I can be. ^^;

p.s.
I donate to those that I donate to, never to anyone who asks for a donation. Chances are, if you ask for one (be it gaia gold/items or art ) you will never get one, ever. I'm really nice and giving. <33 I just don't like being taking advantaged of. >__<;;

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:09 am
::clings:: heart

I luvles my j A d e d! 3nodding whee heart

Thanks for that program! ^_^ Ive been practicing with it! I did my first drawing (well... colored it) And the only regret I have is that the lines are kinda blurry and not very clean but other than that its great! ^_^ I will just need to stop being lazy about my line-work! XD lol

Mariposa

OdessaPlus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:13 pm
Welcome Jaded. Hope you have fun here at Mogul.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:51 pm
Hello. biggrin

x.Dominatrix.x

j A d e d

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:42 pm
mari <33 - well, to get the lines cleaner, you need to take the pencil down to 1 pt and stroke more than once, at least that's how i did it. you can also take the paintbrush down to 1 pt and make lines with those, i like that way better actually. ^___^

*waves to odessaplus and moonlight_shadow11*

ack, i have a habit of shortening names so if i do and it bugs you, please let me know and i'll type out full names. @___@; ^^;;  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:05 pm
ooooh. see, i didn't even think about re-drawing over the lines! XD that's a brilliant idea though! whee usually i just scan in the line art then color it in. But I will have to give that a go.

And yup, i love the paintbrush! heart

Mariposa

Mogul District

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces