Welcome to Gaia! ::

~In His World~ A Sonic Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild for Sonic Fans and Sonic Roleplayers. 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Hedgehog, Role, Play 

Reply ◊Sonic Discussion◊
What would your powers be in the Sonic universe?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kralo Shiruno

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:39 am
If you were a Sonic Character what would your powers and fighting style, as well as personallity be like?  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:41 am
Also, what animal would you be as well as the color scheme?  

Kralo Shiruno

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:08 am
dude we already answered that question when we submited our fan characters  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:31 am
Yeah, but im looking do do some custom sonic artwork, besides, I kinda just joined so I didn,t know sweatdrop Sorry.  

Kralo Shiruno

Zorathehedgehog

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:22 am
Fan characters do not necessarily represent what you would be like. More what you would want to be like.
I think I would be dark brown furred, wear black and red clothes in goth-emo style, glasses, I'd be a bat and I would probably have teh epick power of regulating darkness or something. None of my fan characters are like that =P  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:27 pm
Let's see...I'm obviously not really sure...there's a lot of possibilities. Personally, I think I would be a member of the dog family, cat family, or an animal that flies, like an owl. Not sure about color, though...powers, if any, would probably be speed and intelligence (if that counts as a power).  

llirbwerdnadivad

11,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

PlanetCoffee

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:13 pm
Mine personally? To be able to mimic the moves of my enemies and control emotions :3
I always take those animal personality tests, I would end up being a rabbit

>3< But thats me. None of my characters would ever be like that. Because it would feel strange to play someone that is basically me.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 7:56 pm
Cool I just joined too!
Anyway..
I would maybe a cheetah,yellow and spotted y'know the whole cheetah thing,power would be speed and flexibility,fights kick boxing if thats what ya mean,as for personality hyper,cocky,happy-go-lucky  

Chaos655

1,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Scars-of-an-Undead
Crew

Friendly Camper

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:15 pm
Hmmm... If I was a Sonic character, I'd probably make myself a Burrowing Owl. Small, agile, and quick to hide from danger xp My personality would stay the same of course, which would mean I'm still odd, overly expressive and quirky. As for fighting style, I have no clue. I personally like to fight with bare fists or bite people, so I guess that would be my main priority. Colour scheme would make sense to make it follow my hair colour tone or skin/eye hue. Sooo... I'd either be a chocolate brown, or an olive hue.

Wow. This sounds a bit too much like my Internet Persona. Yeeeah I think I've done this before >_>  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:18 pm
mega fire13
dude we already answered that question when we submited our fan characters

Not all fan-characters are pure self inserts. These questions might not be fully answered to some people xp  

Scars-of-an-Undead
Crew

Friendly Camper

◊Sonic Discussion◊

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas