Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
What Do I Dooooooooo

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Poll
  Dragon Cluelessness
View Results

Ryu Redwings

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:35 pm
I get home from work, and my mom comes up to me and says, "It's your birthday weekend! Whaddaya want?"
"FFFFFFFFFFF-!! I dunno, I didn't think I was getting anything!! Why are you asking me this NOW?!"
I seriously have no clue.
I don't think I've gotten an actual birthday present since I was 16... (I'm turning 20 on the 18th, btw)
My mom's suggested they just give me money, but even then I have to decide how much I want...
I'm not good at these things though!
I'm one of those terrible people who think that whatever my friends and family get me will be great, no matter what it is.
Just order Chinese and buy me a cake, and I'm good...

And to be honest I'm used to my birthday kind of sucking due to dad=a*****e factor so...

ANYWAY!
Post things that you'd think I'd like, or the amount of money you think would be reasonable.
I kind of want to ask for a DS, but I feel like that's really expensive and frivolous of me...  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:39 pm
That is pretty much how my family decides to do things. -.-
I mean wtf don't tell me like the week of my bday that you just now decided to get me something and you wanna know what I want. Same for X-mas obviously. They ask late and I really didn't expect anything due to our $ issues.

Today actually my mom told me exactly what she wanted for her bday... which is tomorrow. xd SO wtf? Why tell me today when your bday it tomorrow when ya could of told me sooner. rofl

Anywho, I really hate choose gifts for people or making a list of something for others to get me. I mean if I make a list and tell them what I want (expecally my brother ugh!) It will either be something too expensive for them to want to get me or too cheap. -.- Thus, why I usually just get a video game that they know I want. rofl  

wo_nyrmo

iceryu66

Aged Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:54 pm
Ask for love and peace, remember to cross your fingers when you do it  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:11 am
give them a list with some stuff that costs $10, some stuff that costs $25, some stuff that costs $100 and let them pick  

Cinnamon_Digory

350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:07 pm
Just ask for a load of money and then they'll lower it to the point they are comfortable with. XD
Or not.

Art stuff?  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces