Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
"I love it when you guys stick your fingers in all my holes"

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

de.Lici.ous
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:30 am
It's not what it sounds like...
I was talking to my boss and cousin at work today, explaining something important to them, but instead of listening to me they felt the need to stick their fingers all over my head. My boss had his fingers in my ears and my cousin was poking my eyes and mouth. So I changed the subject by saying, "I love it when you guys stick your fingers in all my holes". They jumped back pretty fast, the reaction was priceless xD

Soooo much pressure on me lately at work though ): So many press and media deadlines and a lot more of it resting on my shoulders now than previously, since we're completely not using the media agency anymore. I'm pretty much doing a job that there'd be a team of at least 5 people working on. Plus still learning web design ):
And speaking of my web design and multimedia course, I've decided to finish it by the end of this year (I was scheduled to finish end of next year) so that I can go to evangelism college in Sydney next year (: So I need to cram 18 months of work into 6. Wish me luck D:

End Lici update.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:50 am
Definatly would of loved to see said reaction. 3nodding  

wo_nyrmo

Dilemical Epiphany

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:55 am
Nothing ever sounds as it seems.

That's a cat.

I think of a black cat

But it might be ******** blue.

Who knows maybe it's the color of you.

And the neighbour's cat, beefstew.

You think brown

But he's always dressed as a clown.

Yea I know what you mean by pressured by work, Lici, except I don't really know how to act on that pressure. I think it's the feeling of this big block of cement underneath my skull pressing down and subdueing my brain from any ripe thought. It's a big ******** b***h I tell you.
Nothing worse than having to write 4000 words when you can only think of 40. Reading 40 words in any alternated sentence where they're regurgitated in different order does bring forth a pattern. You realise, s**t he's only using 40 words to write his project in an english rich subject. HMMMM. ******** U MISS IM ESOLL.

Ok, back to classics and away with distractions.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:34 pm
My aunt is in australia right now. /random  

[ s e m p e r ]

Distinct Explorer

10,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash