Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Furry Critters Guild TFCG

Back to Guilds

This Guild is about Animals, You can Chat, Ask/Answer Questions, Role Play, Post Pics and lots more! 

Tags: Animals, Pets, Interests, Creatures, Chat 

Reply ~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~
another rat

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:12 pm
i was at petco and took a look at the herps, all seemed to be doing pretty decent considering its petco. i saw a boa that was stargazing but other than that everything looked decently healthy.

oh, also i got a new rat whee

he is the biggest rat ive ever seen, even bigger than pickles! he was sleeping when i saw him but ive always wanted a rat this color so i had to get him. i know i said i wouldnt get anymore boys but come on, who could say no tot this guy?

everyone that worked there was so happy i was getting him. according to them he has been there for over 3 months but is really nice. everyone spent a while saying goodbye to him and said they were glad i was getting him before he became snake food. i seem to have a habbit of getting the rats that the employees fall in love with lol

he sat on my lap the entire ride home and is so cuddly. i love him so much. also ive been playing way too much assassins creed so thats why his name is ezio. plus he looks like an ezio and looked up at me when i said that name to him

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:50 pm
o..o it's eyes are pretty! xD so is the fur (? o..o' i'm sorry i don't really know much bout rats D cool  

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

Scorpiomarie
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:40 pm
I love the red eyes xD and your rat's pink ears and feet are adorable, that is a pretty big rat... Once I saw a rabbit that was more than twice the size of my dwarf rabbit, I mean this rabbit was HUGE. lol, still cute though.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:36 pm
Congrats.I wouldnt own a rat my self but its good you have one.(puts my cat out into another room)  

tetokasane36

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:09 pm
X_Alicefan1_X
Congrats.I wouldnt own a rat my self but its good you have one.(puts my cat out into another room)

this guy makes 5. they are nice little animals and very cuddly whee  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:10 pm
My cats are still close to kittens,about 2 years old, so they have quite a few lives left out of 9.My cat Fiver shares my birthday.  

tetokasane36

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:18 pm
X_Alicefan1_X
My cats are still close to kittens,about 2 years old, so they have quite a few lives left out of 9.My cat Fiver shares my birthday.

aww. my first cat and i shared a birthday. at the moment i share a birthday with one of my geckos and one of my rats  
~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games