Welcome to Gaia! ::

ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD!!

Back to Guilds

Zelda games, Role-play, games and contests. 

Tags: Zelda, Game, Contests, Nintendo, Link 

Reply Memorable Topics
About owning a real master sword Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZeldaMaster02895

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:15 pm
any of you here about that  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:33 pm
*raises hand* I have one, actually.

Its not the same color as the original, but yeah. Its still the master sword. *has been using it for cosplays*

You can find them on Ebay. I got mine for $80.00. I think the one with the original colors is over 100+ dollars.

Kristina Hitori
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Duck

23,165 Points
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

ShadowEdogawa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:42 am
Long, long ago, about a year or two, this man send a note to a blacksmith in England. He sent the blacksmith pictures of the Master Sword at different angles, and about a one month...or, three month wait, the man got a response. The blacksmith had forged the Master Sword. It cost over $3,000 to buy in U.S money, but the man paid up anyway.

That man owns a true replica of a Master Sword, and not a mere toy/sword with dull blade.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:08 pm
That would be SOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Wondera

Sakana_Izumi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:14 pm
MUST....HAVE....BLADE.....OF EVIL'S....BANE!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:54 pm
If only I had the money. crying  

xKisara

Sakana_Izumi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:03 pm
I've seen wooden Zelda swords. They look pretty nice, and they are for $30.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:38 am
Huh..thats interesting, I've never seen those. Oo  

xKisara

Sakana_Izumi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:56 pm
xKisara
One word: eBay. That is all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:47 pm
Sakana_Izumi
xKisara
One word: eBay. That is all.

Exactly....=_=  

Kristina Hitori
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Duck

23,165 Points
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Xelinor
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:40 am
interesting enough, although only half-related, theres a professional tennis store down the street, and one of the brands of rackets they sell has the triforce in white on the netting part of the racket. Dunno how they get away with it 0-o

Also, if your looking for a cheap master sword (or...any...sword for that matter) check your local flea markets. It wont be high quality, but then again it wont shoot energy bolts either, so either way it's not gonna be genuine :p  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:34 pm
dude i would love to have a true forged master sword that would be amazing  

fox5679

Kristina Hitori
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Duck

23,165 Points
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:12 am
Xelinor
interesting enough, although only half-related, theres a professional tennis store down the street, and one of the brands of rackets they sell has the triforce in white on the netting part of the racket. Dunno how they get away with it 0-o

Also, if your looking for a cheap master sword (or...any...sword for that matter) check your local flea markets. It wont be high quality, but then again it wont shoot energy bolts either, so either way it's not gonna be genuine :p

Urk. I've seen those rackets before..x_X'

As for the flea market thing: Yup! They sell lots of swords, especially replicas from well known movies like Lord of the Rings and stuff..

However, I have yet to see a Master sword being sold at a flea market. >_<' And I've lost count on how many flea markets I've been to when I first went sword hunting for my cosplay outfit....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:10 pm
Xelinor

There is a brand of skis with the Triforce on them. I love to ski my day the Triforce way!  

Sakana_Izumi

!Daxter!12

Mega Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:02 am
master sword master sword all the way yay  
Memorable Topics

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items