Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi
  yo waz up?
  um.....freak
View Results

evildarkshadowstar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:51 pm
ok i was invite now what do we have 2 do.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:44 pm
Well, you really don't have to do anything! ^_^ Just enjoy yourself and try making new spiffy friends!

You can visit the Mogul District to post a piccie, start a topic of interest, set up shops, and let people know what you are questing for.

then there is the Mogul community where you can set up your own lil place in the community of Mogul! ^_^

Then you have my favorite, the Mogul Theatre where artists can go to have their art (including lyrical art) reviewed and you can earn G based on how your piece is rated.

and last but not least, there is the Mogul Amusement Park where you can go to play lil games and such.

Please visit me at my dojo in the community forum if you have any more questions or for any other reason in fact! heart

Mariposa

Seth Cash
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:03 pm
Mariposa
Well, you really don't have to do anything! ^_^ Just enjoy yourself and try making new spiffy friends!

You can visit the Mogul District to post a piccie, start a topic of interest, set up shops, and let people know what you are questing for.

then there is the Mogul community where you can set up your own lil place in the community of Mogul! ^_^

Then you have my favorite, the Mogul Theatre where artists can go to have their art (including lyrical art) reviewed and you can earn G based on how your piece is rated.

and last but not least, there is the Mogul Amusement Park where you can go to play lil games and such.

Please visit me at my dojo in the community forum if you have any more questions or for any other reason in fact! heart

Couldn't have said it any better wink

Welcome Star.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:07 pm
Mariposa

thnx alot 3nodding blaugh whee  

evildarkshadowstar

Mariposa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:25 pm
No prob! ^.~  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:24 am
WOW stare  

DmanMusic

Sondie

Desirable Consumer

6,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:42 am
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:43 am
Boys will be boys but in the end I still have your towel and your still very naked.  

[~]Seraphim[~]

`Lissi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:27 pm
Enjoy this blissful guild! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:28 am
Welcome and I hope you enjoy Mogul, cuz you definately ain't getting any other guild like this!

. c i n n a m o n .

Mistress^^Yuki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:03 pm
sup ppl?...pm me if ya wanna talk  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:55 pm
enjoy mogul  

DmanMusic

blazer_lol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:41 pm
uh  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:42 pm
wwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttt