Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply Health and Fitness
is it normal...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

almost forgot my poll!
  oh no!
View Results

the_forgotten_thought

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:59 pm
ok, so i took about a week off of working out my arms because i had to focus on my school work and was busy all day. now, is it normal for one's biceps to start hurting from lack of excercise or do you think i strained them too much in previous workouts and should let them rest longer? they never hurt when i do two or three days in a row.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:05 pm
I've never really been in pain from lack of exercising, only when starting a new routine or pushing a little too hard during a workout. Then again missing workout's for me doesn't really mean much because i have a fairly physical job that i never get a break from. Maybe someone else can offer some more insight.  

Teh_plague

Dangerous Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Szen
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:19 pm
You may have strained them. You're not supposed to exercise the same muscles every day. You should take 1 or 2 days off in between. Alternating days is good, if you want to keep in a daily routine. Just exercise one set of muscles one day, and another set the next day. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:04 am
Szen
You may have strained them. You're not supposed to exercise the same muscles every day. You should take 1 or 2 days off in between. Alternating days is good, if you want to keep in a daily routine. Just exercise one set of muscles one day, and another set the next day. :3

This. Right here. +1

Although, did you know abs is the only muscle group you can work out everyday? Oh ho~!

Lady Pelvic

Health and Fitness

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff