Friends

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Meow_Machine
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:23 pm
I'm surprised when I make friends with girls and I meet their friends and 90% of them are lesbians or bisexuals. I just think it's the strangest phenomenon when that happens. How does that happen?
Recently I became friends with this girl from another college that's smaller than the one I go to and was surprised to find that her entire close group of friends consists of lesbians or bisexuals. Whereas, my college is bigger and I've met maybe 3 other lesbians, only 2 of which are actually students at my college.

What % of your friends in your close group are LGBT?  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:44 pm
I have one friend irl
hes straight
so 0%  

Poppycawk
Crew

Clean Sex Symbol

KrisLongwood

4,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:18 am
My best friend is a lesbian her girlfriend is also a close friend of min e i know 15 gay boys and at least two who are still on the fence i know eight differrent bi chicks and alot of bi boys  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:30 pm
Uhm redface

7 gay friends.
4 bi sexuals.
2 lesbians.
I have a friend that's transexual, even.

So uh, about half of my friends are there. Those are just off the top of my head. I made a lot of the gay friends recently because for a while there when I was single I'd make friends with attractive guys I met and then realized I didn't like them all that much, and we just stayed friends. sweatdrop

I get my hair done for free a lot now tho. True story. Oh and most of them, including the last one, either want to be an actor or a singer or something similar. Stereotypes exist for a reason, I guess! dramallama  

Rainbow Bracelets II

SelliTheCookie

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:31 am
I come from a small town, so in our whole high school there's only about five people who are bisexual/homosexual. My girlfriend and I are a couple of this total. XD

Since our town's so small and we know most people, we know all of the not-straight people, which is actually a fairly small number...

Since I'm bad at math I'ma say %. =3  
Ask a Gay!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff