Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:19 am
PROTECT THE WEAK,KILL THE STRONG.

The year is 3357 and the world has been changed by war and climate change,a WMD lost to time time had sped up the movements of tectonic plates to an alarming rate. all land has reformed itself to a super continent around the equator,but it's a waste land,a barren desert with little to no water and sea food as the main source of food. the weapon had another more human changing effect,most people have now changed to what seem to be crosses of animals and humans and those still "pure" humans are still part of the "weak" category and are limited to living in small colonies near a water source or they my be chosen by "Titans" Humans who have been mutated by the same side effect that makes the human/animal mutations,they tower above other standing at 7 feet tall and have unmatched strength along with an ability to make water in the desert,each unique to the individual titan,each colony has it's own titan to protect them and the titans take a lucky or unlucky one with them as payment,sometimes as a helper and other times as a slave.

WHAT WILL YOU BE?  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:36 am
Profile skeletons.

Titan.

Hello little people my name is:(Be original)
I am a:(put gender and race here,nekos and other human/animal things allowed but angels are part bird and have no magic and no demons!)
Not that you need to know but i am: (put in age nothing past 30)
I was normal once before...:(put your bio here. must be at least 4-6 sentences. and again be original!!!)
Here's what people say I'm like:(Put at least 3 things to describe your personality.)
OH! i love:(at least 3 thing you love.)
But i absolutely despise:(3 things you HATE!!!)
In case you can't see heres what i look like sad Picture here and anime only.)
And before i forget:(anything else you want to add.)  

miller4595

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:39 am
Slave or villager.

Hello my name is sad Be original)
I am a sad put gender and race here,nekos and other human/animal things allowed but angels are part bird and have no magic and no demons!)
Not that you need to know but i am: (put in age nothing past 30)
This is my life so far sad put your bio here. must be at least 4-6 sentences. and again be original!!!)
Here's what people say I'm like sad Put at least 3 things to describe your personality.)
OH! i love sad at least 3 thing you love.)
But i absolutely despise sad 3 things you HATE!!!)
In case you can't see heres what i look like:(Picture here and anime only.)
And before i forget sad anything else you want to add.)  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:50 am
1. I am the god of this roleplay. What I say goes. and i will settle arguments.
2. Follow all the rules, including gaia's rules, and this guild's.
3. keep it Pg-13, kiddies.
4. I want semi-lit. If you can't spell, puncuate, and can't type more than four sentences, get out. This also means using " " for speaking, typing in third person, and not using * * for actions.
5. Please pm your profile to me, titled "To protect" for titans and "To serve." for slaves and add a mrgreen to the top of the profile.
6. I have the right to not accept your profile.
7. Make sure to read the plot, and don't ignore anyone.
8. Ask players before trying to kill someone in the rp.
9. Please do get into fights if your a titan. if you wont fight be a slave.
rolleyes (needed to put that XD)  

miller4595

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:19 am
Titans.

Hello little people my name is:Max 'Mac' Motly.
I am a:Male-Human.
Not that you need to know but i am: 21
I was normal once before...:Max was 16 and living in Portland,Oregon when the weapon went off. he foolishly hid in his bunker near his house and tried to wait it out,he had to leave as he grew too tall for the small bunker. he tried to check on his family but found the world crumbling and everyone he knew dead killed by raiders. also he was slowly shifting and changing while he was in emotional and physical agony. then the quakes hit,what once took millions of years only took only two year as the worlds landmass shifted and collided. finding himself alone and now wandering a wasteland he made it his goal to find a city. he found that while he was shifting others we're rebuilding and accepted him as a protector. his reputation grew and is considered among the strongest titans. the villagers gave him his steel claws as a reward,though he's getting close to the time where he chooses a slave to serve him as is the rules with titans.
Here's what people say I'm like:Kind,nurturing,sometimes stern and can get really distant from people and at times will go a bit insane and paranoid.
OH! i love:Silence,obedient servants,shy people.
But i absolutely despise:Dishonesty,evil and sand.
In case you can't see heres what i look like:User Image
And before i forget:Scars on his body and one along his forehead showing his many battles.

Hello little people my name is:Otosu Otosai
I am a: Male Death Watcher (A Raven Human Hybrid)
Not that you need to know but i am: 18
I was normal once before...: Otosu was just your average human being, the same old same old until the weapon that changed his entire structure hit the planet. He doesn't know much about the ten years in between his change from human to Titan so he just says that he was put into a deep slumber by the effect. He actually found himself in the middle of the desert, the only thing with him was a full set of armor, a sword that could only be carried by ten men and is the length of his own body that he could wield with one hand. He found that the armor was as flexible as regular clothing and that it didn't hinder him and so he became a Titan, though he protects no village he is still called one. He hasn't ever found anyone suited to roam with him though he does have an open ended cage on his shoulder for some reason.
Here's what people say I'm like: Cold-Hearted and Rough though I can be a nice person if you ever get to know me when you're not meeting the edge of my sword
OH! i love: Helping others, searching for someone suited for him, killing off anything that harms humans
But i absolutely despise: Other Titans, people's death, Creatures of the Desert
And before i forget: Armor is very strong an durable, his eyes glow in the dark, he can move at a regular pace even with the armor on.

Hello little people my name is:Johnathan Saint.
I am a:Male human/wolf
Not that you need to know but i am: 17
I was normal once before...: It's cliche but i dont remember much,its hazy and hurtful to think about. But i know i've been wandering for a very long time in confusion. i was shocked when i say i was growing a tail and ears,shocked enough to spend a few years in a cave. i couldn't believe what changed in there,my senses grew and my size and some strange markings, after i left everyone called me a tian,im just figuring out what that means.
Here's what people say I'm like:Hyper at times,protective sometimes overly so and helpful when he can be.
OH! i love:darkness,water and people.
But i absolutely despise: hot days,bad food when people yell at me
And before i forget:nothing else to add.

Slaves.

Hello my name is: Hayate Yagami
I am a: Female and a Neko
Not that you need to know but I am: 16
This is my life so far: Hayate was transferred home to home. Her house was always destroyed, and burned down. Her parents were long gone, her memory about them was erased, Not knowing why.
Here's what people say I'm like:
OH! I love: Sweets, Snow, Rain, Midnight, Cooking, Reading, Painting, Playing her flute, violin, and Piano.
But I absolutely despise: Raiders, Fire, Crowds, Ferocious Dogs, and Spiders.
In case you can't see here' s what I look like: Shy, and Timid, Stutters alot, Lack of social skills, A master of cooking, Very clumsy, Doesn't talk much, Loving, Caring, and very athletic.
User Image
And before I forget: There is a scar on her left ear, from wild dogs, chasing her.

Hello my name is: Serenity, prefers to be called Zee.
I am a: Part Elf/Part Human
Not that you need to know but i am: 15
This is my life so far: All Zee's life she was running. When she was a little girl she ran to get away from the people who wanted to kill her and her family. When she was older she was running away from the person who killed her parents. Now, she is running away to somewhere safe, or so she thought. Since Zee's parents were killed her only source of money and food is fighting. Zee used to fist-fight illegally until she was captured one day and is now being sold as a slave.
Here's what people say I'm like: Stubborn, Clever, Quick, Loud.
OH! i love: Music, outdoors, drawing, night time.
But i absolutely despise: My own blood, Silence, Beatings.
In case you can't see heres what i look like: User Image
And before i forget: Zee is absolutly terrified of whips. But she can't stand the sight of anyone else's pain, and will do anything to stop it.

Hello my name is: Josephine Renee Friar
I am a: Human - Female
Not that you need to know but i am: sixteen
This is my life so far: Josephine was born in a small village to two loving and caring parents. They raised her to listen to orders, keep her wits and never talk back. - She had a tough childhood, but who in this time hasn't? Josephine's parents were taken from her when she was only twelve years old. She didn't want to live with her parents' friends but she had no choice, that is just where she had to go. Josephine wouldn't survive without them. She is very very grateful for them and she fears the day that they may leave her too. But that's just part of life. It's the way things are now and she's accepted it.
Josephine is really smart. She reads everything that she can find to read and teaches kids who don't know how. She found a dictionary and a few math books when she was small and hides them in her room along with other various novels and diaries. Josephine sometimes sneaks away to the one healthy-looking tree that she could find and sits on it's wide branches to study in her newly-found books. She also loves helping others out and isn't against more jobs, even though she has three already so that she isn't a burden on the poor family she was given to. They're old and they can't do much for her. Josephine is really the one who takes care of them now.
Here's what people say I'm like: Josephine is strong-willed and diligent. She works hard and never complains when she receives an order. It's not that she likes living like she does, but she just keeps her thoughts to herself. There is very little that you can do to anger her. She's passive and very very tolerant with everyone. Even Titans. You may hurt her feelings but it's almost unnoticeable as she doesn't take much to heart anymore. The only people her heart is open to is the two people that have taken her in and little children that she teaches, who she is very protective of, some may even say motherly.
OH! i love: her guardians, children, animals, plants of any sort, reading, writing and singing.
But i absolutely despise: Titans, being talked down to, and being disrespected.
In case you can't see heres what i look like:
User Image
And before i forget: Josephine took a girl in as her own a while ago because she either ran away from home or her parents were taken but the girl won't say. Her name is Olivia.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:59 pm
User Image
Sitting cross legged outside the city walls Max stares out into the ever expanding sand. his eyes slowly looked over the horizon and smiles at the passing workers along with checking over the travelers. "*sigh* I feel like it was an important day today...Wait! is it that day?! has it truly been that long?" No sooner was he done thinking that then he heard the fireworks from inside the city's steel walls. "crap...i gotta pick a servant today...i've been dreading this....but i guess the celebration will help my nerves."The change he had went through had altered his mind too,during high stress situations he losses control and over time he'll have episodes of paranoia or non-violent insanity. he shrugged and decided to head into town,after all he was a star today.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:59 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Today Hayate was helping her neighbor rebuild his house. He was a calm, nice old man, who helped her when her house was burned down. He was the only person she talked to, the man earned her trust, and was a friend of her parents. Chopping up wood, she pulled down her hood. The old man coming and ofering her a drink, "T-thank you, gramps." Hayate said in her soft voice. Chopping up wood, her bell on her coat, rang and rang. Sneesing, Hayate sat down with the old man, "Ole dear child you have helped me, so. How about I give you some money to buy a new bell? Or a lollypop?" He said in his elderly voice. "n-no, No, Gramps it is o-okay, I help you because not out of pity but in friendship." Hayate said softly, blushing. Looking up to the sky, "T-today is sure hotter than yesterday." Hayate muttered, stuttering alot.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:26 pm
User Image
Max smiled and waved to the people as he walked though town,he was well know by everyone becasue he had been their defender for years against raiders and other titans. They were happy about today,some cheered for him and others asking him to pick them the whole thing could be heard throughout the city and in the center of the the city the leader had set up a small platform for him to sand up on,as more fireworks went off max climbed up and stood by the leader who max towered over being 7 feet tall he was the tallest in the city,max waved to the crowd who let out another cheer.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:31 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Looking around the sky, she spotted fireworks, "G-gramps can I go to the place where the fireworks are?" Still looking at the sky. "You mean the ceramony, you can go ahead Haya." Hayate blushing at her nickname. "T-t-t-thanks gramps." Still blushing from her nickname. Waving goodbye she ran to where the fireworks were. Seeing a huge crowd, she pushed her way through the crowd hiding her ears, and tail. In the front middle, she blushed and smiled at the fireworks. "So pretty..." Hayate beamed. Unaware of what day it was, and who were they celebrating this day for.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:48 pm
User Image
Max smiled and looked at the crowd,it was as many humans as there were human/animals,as the leader explained what was going on.
"Today we celebrate our Titan Max's may years of service!"The crowd cheers again and some try to get his attention as jack looks to try and see who he'll pick."As is tradition with all Titans the host city must give them a companion of his pick that they may keep for help or company!"
((she doesn't need to hide that shes a neko.))  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:46 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

The leader grabbed her attention. Looking at the speaker, she looked around, seeing most of the crowd, wanting to go with him. 'Cheering and waving won't get his attention.' Hayate thought. Turning her head to the sky, looking at the clouds. Her bell ringed and ringed with rhythm.

(( Me knows but she likes to hide her ears and tails. ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:04 pm
User Image
Max frowned at all of them,they were too loud and too unruly.The leader turns around and looks at max. "So my old friend have you chosen?" the leader asks with a grin thinking he's doing max a service.Max sighs and is disappointed thinking he'll have to choose one of the loud ones when he spots a small quiet girl in the front and points to her. "Her..i want her." he says smiling at Hayate.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:06 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hearing the word, Her. She looked down staring at the man. Realizing he was pointing at her. 'What?' Hayate thinking. "M-m-m-me?" Hayate said pointing to herself. Hayate blushing bright rosy pink.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:10 pm
User Image
The leader smiled and nodded. "Then it's decided bring her up here!"some of the crowd groans while others call her lucky and cheer for her,two of them help her up to the stage nicely while Max still gazes at her.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:13 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate still surprised he picked her, embarrassed when people groaned and called her lucky. Going up on the stage, Hayate caught his gaze. Feeling shy, Hayate just stared at the something other than him, while blushing. 'So If I leave what will happen to gramps?'  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff