Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
runs in the family

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mock
  ing
  bird
  yeah!
View Results

mistuh s a r s

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:04 pm
so for the past month i've been dealing with my health.. which isn't news for some of you.

its different this time though, hallucinations [auditory and visual] painful tingling in feet and migraines.

well today i got blood tests back to explain the migraines and tingling. apparently i'm showing signs of pre-diabetic..ness. which is great and all, since i love sweets [chocolate&dr.pepper] so now my diet is changing rapidly.

but i'm still having the whole, seeing/hearing things problem. i'm going to a diagnostician, dietitian, and neurologist within the next month or so.

so any advice on the whole diabeetus thing would be nice..
and also i would really love to have input on my hallucinations, i'd like to feel like i'm not just crackin.

ps
i don't take narcotics[vicodin,hydrocodone,codeine,etc] anymore [been clean for awhile now]
i am not depressed
i get a good amount of sleep
i have no mental illness

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:38 pm
Diabetes can cause eye problems and even blindness in some people. It could be that over time, as you manage your blood sugar levels and etc, the trobles with your eyes will fade, too.

I'm pre-diabetic also. It's... if you go long enough without eating much junk food at all, then those times when you do have it, it tends to overload the senses. I've gotten to where I can taste the tiniest drop of corn syrup, and hate it... except when it's in gummy candies, my downfall. Oh dear god, swedish fish, why don't they sell you sugar free at the drugstore? crying  

Helpful Cait Sith

Tricky Informer

7,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items