Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
My fiance has cheated on me.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crying
  My face is getting chapped
View Results

ThePiratePrincess!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:43 pm
Pretty much what the title says. I just need someone to talk to besides him and my friends whom are biased. I don't wanna do anything but lay in bed and cry. This isn't fair, I gave him my all and he does this to me. I just don't know!!! I feel all withered up and ready to die. The kicker is that we wouldn't have gone through this if we had gotten married at the court house like he wanted. I feel like throwing up.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:18 pm
.. That's terrible. : ( I'm so sorry that happened to you, hun. I can't say I know how you feel as I've never had anyone I've been with for years cheat on me.. but I have been cheated on before, so I can relate at least to that degree...

I really don't know what else to say other than I know it hurts now, but you'll get through this and if you need someone to talk to, my PMs/MSN is always open.  

No Sex For You

Undead Honey Cake

Mewling Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:28 pm
Oh dearie, take a couple deep breaths and relax yourself, have you asked him about it? Like asked why? I'm not saying this because i think you should try and get back with him, that is up to you and i won't say anything to that, but i know that for myself, knowing why it happened would help me. This is of course me personally, and i can't speak for you, but it might help.

*huggles* My Inbox is open to you if you wish to rant/talk, i will try to be all the help i can be.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:26 pm
I don't even know what to say, aside from, that blows. Sorry.  

Renard Muldrake

Clean Capitalist

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

ThePiratePrincess!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:26 pm
Thanks. I just really want some kinda support. i'm not really telling anyone but a select few. And no one i know irl is on here.

I have asked him why. he hasn't said. Just that he's depressed and he's sorry he's hurt me. I'm this great person, but he still chooses to be with her.

Its just a big ball of pain... anyone wanna go to work for me tomorrow so I can just crawl in my hole and wallow for a bit?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:32 pm
I've never had a boyfriend, so I can't relate on a personal level, but my dad cheated on my mum, so I know how this can effect people.

He obviously doesn't deserve you.  

Yaoinaut

7,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100

Undead Honey Cake

Mewling Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:38 pm
That really blows, i'm sorry. To be honest, with that as the reason i would be pissed off.

Just take things one day at a time for now, don't look to far ahead or you'll feel even worst.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:54 pm
All I can recommend is surrounding yourself with family at the moment.  

Yaoinaut

7,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:25 pm
********. I'm sorry. That's a shitty thing for someone to do regardless of anything.

I hope you are able to get some kind of closure soon.

I'd work for you if I could, but I have a feeling that we don't look alike.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:37 pm
Are you going to be staying with anyone? It might help.  

Yaoinaut

7,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100

Mezri

Millionaire

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:54 pm
Wow that's awful! I notice that one of the first comments is that you pointed out your failings in not getting married "like he wanted". I think they only thing you need to remember is that this is not your fault. You did not do anything wrong. The first thing he did wrong was not telling you if the relationship was failing.

I don't want to make this worse but cheating is an act of betrayal that some people treat without the respect of its' danger. If you know why he cheated you might be able to work with it. If someone doesn't respect the intimacy of your relationship enough that they would share intimacy with another person you might be better off.  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games