Welcome to Gaia! ::

One is All, All is One ~{Celebrating FullMetal Awesomeness}~

Back to Guilds

Do YOU like FullMetal Alchemist? A growing Fma guild, -One is All, All is One- welcomes you! 

Tags: FullMetal Alchemist, FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Edward Elric, Alphonse Elric, Roy Mustang 

Reply ~{Military HQ}~ Main Forum
Am I the only one who thinks BrotherHood sucks? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

celestialokami

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:45 pm
The new voice actors are terrible, for example, Al is a ****ing girl!
The story line is just a mess and doesn't as well put together as the original anime.
But what makes me blood thirsty the most is that Edward and Al's mother isn't a homunculus! They tried to bring her back from the dead, how is she not a homunculus?!
*Screams and goes on a killing rampage* scream
Anyways, whats your opinion?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:22 pm
bah i dislike it...  

Full Of Envy
Crew

3,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

_Deadd_Silentt_

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:08 pm
lol inn brotherhood they look... um... different, 'not hot' shall i say.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:05 pm
Haven't really seen it yet. Youtube stops loading it halfway through the episode, and it pisses me off, and yeah... D:  

SinfulNekoBot1

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100

samuri rocker ninja

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:08 pm
its good somewhat but al sounds too wierd hes a boy not a girl  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:28 pm
I only saw like four episodes, but i can't help it, i'm in love and adoration with the original.
new episodes surprised me with how humorous and lighthearted they felt
but maybe it improves?
original will still be my fav though heart whee 3nodding  

IndigoStarshine

9,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Gender Swap 100

IndigoStarshine

9,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:29 pm
_Deadd_Silentt_
lol inn brotherhood they look... um... different, 'not hot' shall i say.

i know what you mean, it's really hard for me to get used to it after watching the other for 3 years

i don't like it  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:34 pm
I liked the original more too, I guess it's becuase the new one has alot more other characters, and it confuses me, lol Im not very smart sweatdrop
iBuhnyy
heart

iBuhnyy

EveningAlchemist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:42 pm
The original anime is what got me started, but Brotherhood is based off the manga plot which later on changes and gets too epic to ignore. The animation was off to me too at first, but overall that's not why I'm watching it. Past episode 14 is where it diverges and becomes and completely different anime, just for a note.

P.S. I actually like Maxey Whitehead as Al. At the beginning she was a little girly, but I really appreciate her now. She sounds more identical to the original Japanese VA, and she has the great ability to show emotion in her voice! (Especially noticed that in ep. 5!)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:35 pm
Brotherhood is the way it was meant to be. The original story as Hiromu Arakawa-sensei created it. meaning different reasons for everything. ...And there are a buncha reasons why Al's VA is a girl now. The main one is that the original VA, Aaron Dismuke, hit puberty and that the girl VA is the closest they could get to how he sounded. At least that's what I know.  

Cataberry
Crew

Feline Nerd

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Caro Harrison

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:43 am
Ed's mom ins't a homunculus because in the new anime, and manga,
homunculi aren't made from human transmutation.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:23 pm
Hey now, I've seen clips of the original FMA anime that even piss ME off. I saw a clip of an old episode where Satera is having the baby. Why are Nina and Lt. Colonel Hughes there? They're supposed to be dead! Where's Winry? Where's Paninya?

See, this is why I read the manga. I want to see Brotherhood now, cuz I hear it'll be more based on the manga.  

Doctor Bullets

satsukimiura13

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:40 pm
i am cery disappoint... cry  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:41 am
I am sorry to all that i offend, But give it a rest. You that have a prob with brotherhood, read the fricken manga. those that have read the manga, good for you. And those that are going to complain without reading the manga, or watching the original Japanese version, Get over yourselves. they are doing the best with what they have. Any true FMA fan will appreciate all aspects of FMA. (once again, just my opinion)  

EdwardxElricx

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AshleyCarnival

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:14 pm
I have to say that the brotherhood is okay. Al's voice could have been better, but other than that no harm done in my opinion. The brotherhoods art is differnt too...Ed's hair cauht me off guard a bit... sweatdrop The plot is turer to the manga, witch I think is good!
All in All It's not that bad! biggrin  
~{Military HQ}~ Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces