Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
You will never break me!(1x1)(FULL) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

super_taco_ninja

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:02 pm
Ash is a typical 17 year old, shes rebelious, free spirited, and stuborn, and oh yah shes a slave. For the past two years she has been through countless masters. All returning her within a few weeks. All had the same problem, they couldnt break her. The slave dealer has given up hope of selling her and moved her into the back room of the store. Bound and gaged she swares to never let a so called 'master' break her. But what happens when a new master walks in, a master like none shes ever had. A master who's ruthless and cunning. Will he break her or will he end up falling for her? Only time will tell.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:08 pm
Please message me if your interested. I prefer someone who is semi-literate. The posts dont have to be supper long just as long as there a couple sentences.

Picture
Name
Personality
Bio

super_taco_ninja

super_taco_ninja

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:23 pm
Picture-User Image
Name- Ashlin (but you can call me Ash)
Age- 17
Race- Human
Personality- Stuborn, free spirited, rebelious, typical teenager
Bio- Ash was a typical teenager up untill 15. Thats when she was kidnapped and forced to be a slave. Now she'll do anything to be free. Every master thats bought her has called her unbreakable and returned her, and its just as well cuz sooner or later she would have killed them to be free
Likes- Rain, music, animals, snow, and freedom
Dislikes- masters, crule people, dark, being a slave, and people who think there better then everyone else  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:45 pm
Jorge The Robo Element
Picture- User Image
Name- Johnathan (John) Darkwing
Age- 18
Race- Angel with black wings
Personality- Cold, cruel, sad, serious
Bio- When he was born with his black wings he was sent to earth since no angel accepted him, not even his parents, but he was not forsaken since he did nothing, ever since he was sent to earth he has had nothing but good luck. Even though he had this good luck, he was alone, he lost everything and had nothing, even on earth no one accepted him. Then he received a message from his parents telling him that he could do as he wished now, the good luck was now stuck on him (they might not accept him, but he is their son). The day after that he decided to get a slave and Ashlin's picture jumped out at him
Likes- Night time, rain, reading, company, silence, good music, nature
Dislikes- Being alone, day time, sunny days, fighting (even though he is good at it)

super_taco_ninja

super_taco_ninja

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:47 pm
RULES

I am the goddes, what I say gos
PG13
2 lines and up
PLEZ watch you language, i dont mind a couple slips here and there but not every other word
and dont use text talk

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:53 pm
John walked into the slave shop and approached the shop owned "I'm looking for the slave named Ashlin" He said calmly with a serious expression.

The owner looked at him with a slightly scared expression because of the wings and also because Ashlin was the only slave he ever sold that hurt his stores reputation "Sir, are you sure you want her, she is not an obedient slave and she causes many troubles"

John suddenly seemed scarier so the owner walked out back and pulled her into the room saying to her "Make sure that this one does not return you or I will make sure that you end up as something much worse than a slave" He said seriously as he pulled her bound, but no longer gagged since he took that off before walking into the room with John in it  

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100

super_taco_ninja

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:00 pm
Ashlin just glared daggers at this new so called 'master'. She had met his type before and knew how to get under his skin. If he thought she was just going to sit around and take whatever kind of abuse he had another thing coming. Once she was within 5 feet of him she began to fight back and claw to get free.
(wow most people I rp with dont write that much)  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:05 pm
((I only type that much for the introduction comment))

He sighed and looked at her "I'll take her" He paid and then walked up to her, he placed one hand on her head "If you want to try to escape, I think it'd be easier without these" He smiled and cut her bindings, he was standing next to the door to see what she'd do, would she try to run from someone who could fly or would she be intrigued by why he cut her ropes  

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

super_taco_ninja

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:13 pm
She just continued glaring at him rubbing her wrists. She wasnt stupid enough to run from a person with wings who could catch her in a matter of seconds. Backing away she stood at the far end of the shop deciding she already didnt like this 'master' and his little games. It was up to him if he wanted her to go somewhere he would have to drag her kicking and screaming.
(oh ok)  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:20 pm
He sighed, but even so he was happy, he did not know why though. He walked up to her and said in a low tone, but still high enough for her to hear "I get that you don't like me, but if you leave here moving like crazy the owner might just bind you and take you back by force. Frankly I am sure that it would be easier to escape from me outside than from here while bound" He smiled and winked, he knew that they'd have to act to pull this one off.  

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

super_taco_ninja

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:27 pm
As soon as he was done talking Ash just spit in his face. She knew he was lying. She had been draged out of here time after time and the store keeper had just watched in amusment.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:34 pm
He cleaned the spit off and sighed, he had honestly tried to give her an exit that honestly looked honorable, he grabbed her hand and dragged her outside calmly, he the owner really did have a serious/scary look, but he did nothing since John scared him more than anything else "I already know your name, but just so you know, my name is Johnathan Darkwing call me John" Again, something odd about him, most masters did not allow their slaves to speak to them unless the slaves call them master  

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

super_taco_ninja

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:38 pm
Following him silently Ash tuned him out and bided her time untill she could escape. It took all her will power not to just hit him upside the head and run, but she knew if she did that he would only catch her and probably take extra precations to make sure she didnt escape again. So she would wait, for now.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:47 pm
He suddenly let go of her and continued walked a few steps away, he then said calmly "I may be a lot of things, but one thing I am not is forceful, you want your freedom so bad then take it, but know this, the odds are that thanks to the time you've spent as a slave, the odds are that you won't get a job, that your family has forgotten you and that everything you once knew is gone, but that is for you to decide" He had already done his research, her family moved away. He then said clearly "Being a rebellious slave is all you've got and it is the best way for you to get fed" He turned and walked away calmly, he knew that sooner or later she would see he right he was, she could choose to go with him or live on the streets.  

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

super_taco_ninja

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:52 pm
Ash just stood ther shocked. This was the first time a master had let her go. Frowning she considered what he said. She didnt want to admit it but she knew he was right. Now all she had to do was decide what to do. Part of her told her to run like hell but another part told her to follow him. Finally the second part won out.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff