Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Gaian Art Mentors
Looking for artists for irl project

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5

felinoel

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:21 am
Pixel/realistic art, 2D/3D, pencil on paper, are the kinds of artistical peoples needed for a bit of a large project that I am trying to get going, anyone interested?

This is for a real life project with real life pay to be had. Granted the real life pay is to be a percentage of the profits until that percentage becomes a set number and then that set number is the current standing for the pay, but the percentage and set number themselves will ultimately be decided upon te work itself done.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:03 am
ummm...i dont think u r allowed to trade a service with real money if thats wat ur saying :/  

wow its byron

Vena

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:28 am
It would be nice to know a bit about what the project is!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:20 pm
MF King
ummm...i dont think u r allowed to trade a service with real money if thats wat ur saying :/
It is not trading a Gaian service, it is for a project irl which makes it not against the ToS

Vena
It would be nice to know a bit about what the project is!
It would be nice to be able to say, but after speaking with a mod to be sure I was allowed to say on Gaia, she tells me it would be best to keep all discussions of it on Gaia to a minimum because it could be potential competition and speaking of competition for Gaia on Gaia is against the ToS, so I will not be saying anything about it, just that artists of the previously stated types will be needed  

felinoel

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nathaniel Mea

Desirable Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:55 pm
If you cannot provide information on what the artists are agreeing on to do. Take it to a site that allow it or explain what you want.

And to be honest... "percentage of profit" that may well be non-existent is a bit shady.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:29 pm
Nathaniel Mea
If you cannot provide information on what the artists are agreeing on to do. Take it to a site that allow it or explain what you want.

And to be honest... "percentage of profit" that may well be non-existent is a bit shady.
Well I can always email or instant message someone though?

A bit shady? I can go over the potential growth for profits off of Gaia too if you want?  

felinoel

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0

Errol McGillivray
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:21 pm
Do NOT solicit here.

This is your first and final warning.  
Gaian Art Mentors