Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
How Do you Get Tickets? ;0 (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Party With Hobos

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:38 pm
Hello there(: Ive been saving up for User Image Gold Mountain Vest and Shirt(in red or blue) And Would plz need help on earning Tickets for it DONATES would be helpful as well,Plz and Thank yuh =D  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:45 pm
User Image

You can get tickets by playing a selection of games and, of course, by buying them in the Marketplace. Neither method is entirely free. But buying the tickets on the Marketplace is quicker but more expensive than buying tokens in Gold Mountain with which to play games and accumulate tickets over time.

You can use your purchased tokens to play Slots or Black Jack; the latter is more fun in my opinion, but it's all up to you. Enjoy, and good luck on your quest! ^__^

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

I Party With Hobos

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:03 pm
Thank you(: But Do you know what to put in as the name of the ticket in Marketplace? i tried putting in Gold Mountain tickets,but nothing comes up  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:29 pm
User Image

Just look for "Ticket." Here's a quick link for you!

Oh - and just so that you don't get into any trouble - your signature's picture (which is very pretty!) exceeds Gaia's 500 x 500 pixel size limit. You might want to remove it or re-size it so that your signature won't be temporarily disabled by a moderator, which costs gold to undo.

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas