Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Annoying traits

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whoops
View Results

scrub
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:41 am
I love my Sister very much but can be very annoying, a lot of the time accidentaly but she knowns just how to push my buttons and wind me up >_>

One thing she does a lot is she'll ask a question and then act like I snapped at her for asking... makes me craaazy <_<
"Where's my pen?"
"Think I saw it in the kitchen"
"OMG Alright! I was only asking!!"
JGASFKHAGFJKAGHF GAAAHH mad

Any one else loved ones really drive them mad sometimes? razz  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:31 pm
OMG that's the kind of s**t my mother-in-law pulls all the damn time. Works in reverse too, she'll flip out all crazy defensive for no apparent reason when people ask her a simple question like "Where's the phone?".

As for my own mother... well... she's a neat-freak. 'Nough said.

Oh btw, I think you forgot a poll o_o  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Arianna Loves Chu

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:37 pm
OMG my sister too.Plus she'll hide stuff and say "Where's your pen?"So annoying.(An inmature)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:25 pm
That would drive me up the wall, most of the time for my the people that bug me are the people i hate, the only thing the people i like do that bugs me is that they don't listen to me, and they have to do it 'their' way and then 9x out of 10 their way doesn't work and they have to do it my way in the end any way -_-

Also Scrub-y dear, you forgot your poll sad  

Undead Honey Cake

Mewling Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500

AngelLovePM

11,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:56 pm
People can be crazy manipulative.

One girl I knew liked to set people up with questions in public just to see how they would react and possibly embarrass themselves by yelling or crying.

I never go near her now.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:23 pm
My mom drives me nuts when on the computer.
I'll be trying to teach her something, and have to tell her five times to click on something.
"Okay, now click on 'Done'."
"Which one?"
"Done."
*goes to completely different button* "This one?"
"MOM, READ THE BUTTONS. WHICH ONE SAYS DONE?!"
"Ohh... Now what?"
"Exit the program."
"What?"
"Click the 'x' button."
"Which one's that?"
And that's usually where I have to walk away and come back.
I understand she grew up with typewriters, but really?
Mum, you know how to read!!
=_=  

Ryu Redwings

Renard Muldrake

Clean Capitalist

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:42 pm
I really hate when I come to concussions about things, I just thought that needed saying.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:47 pm
I know a guy who only talks about himself. To the point, if you try to talk about anything - anything - he will interrupt you and continue his monologue. It's SO annoying. stressed  

Helpful Cait Sith

Tricky Informer

7,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100

Renard Muldrake

Clean Capitalist

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:51 pm
Helpful Cait Sith
I know a guy who only talks about himself. To the point, if you try to talk about anything - anything - he will interrupt you and continue his monologue. It's SO annoying. stressed
I do that sometimes, when I'm nervous.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:46 am
MEXICANS.

All their traits. :c

Mishka  

Roake

Myhrie

Wheezing Wench

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:20 am
My mom and I have moments like that all the time. She'll be in a grumpy mood and she'll get defensive about the things I say and then claim I'm the one in the grumpy mood.

Mysteriously enough this only happens when she's grumpy. >_> Especially if she just woke up. Somehow I'm always a b***h when she's in a certain mood. lawl  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:20 pm
When we were at school, my friend CK would be walking around the place side by side, with James on the other side. Slowly but surely, he'd drift behind and then start walking in between us, to the point where we had to move apart to let him in, that really got to me after awhile.
And when I hear people talking about closing programs by saying, " Ex out of that one!"

David (my stepdad) always gets a shitton of shaving foam over the hot water tap in our bathroom and never cleans it off, that pisses me off to NO end. Why can't he just use an electric razor?!

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

AquilaLiberum

MsBritt

Conservative Millionaire

6,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:46 pm
Well my brother and I do that all the time we've never knew eachother and stuff and i'm from the west coast and he's always lived in Ohio and when I. reply to him at times he thinks I'm getting shitty with him alot of people think so too.it's a constant battle for me to have to explain it's just the way I talk.It's really aggrivating. just tell her not to take it as if your giving her an attitude. but being accused over and over is really annoying. :/  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:34 am
Love my bother to pieces, but he does annoy me at times. Granted, he's gotten a lot better now that he's hit double digits so his actions are less frequent.

His isn't as obvious. It's just coming into my room when he's board, and not leaving, just sitting on my bed, reading over my shoulder.

Makes me to paranoid to talk to my friends, as he will read what I type. Or read out the fanfics I'm reading in an obnoxious and silly voice.  

Yaoinaut

7,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100

Mezri

Millionaire

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:50 pm
I was going to complain about being poked in my sleep because my housemate thinks it's funny that I make funny noises and don't wake up. But it seems really trivial and less amusing now. :/  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games