Reply Community Lounge
And how did you do that?! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:33 pm
Working at a resort, specifically where people spend their time sleeping and what not, has reinforced something I have known about humans for a long time.

Humans are pigs.

Don't think I exclude myself from this, I don't because I have learned over the last few weeks how much nastyness at work I actually don't get. There are areas of the rooms, which are 2 bed 2 bath apartments, that have 12 foot ceilings.... sometimes when I look up I can see FOOD UP THERE! What in hell would you be doing to get grape jelly, or at least that's what I assume it is, to be stuck up there?! Right now we are doing deep cleans in the unit, which is where we wash every surface, and basically everything that is anything. It's disgusting to see what we just don't have time to clean when we have to go into them normally. There are stains everywhere.

The scariest stains to me... anywhere near a bed, and the ones in the bathroom. Not so much the ones near the sinks... those are typically coming from a clean mouth. The stoves are gross as ******** too.

Ok so share your dirty cleaning experiences, at work or at home.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:48 pm
gonk

I'm such a neat freak. Messes freak me out. I NEED TO CLEEEAN...! and such.

It's like people are so inconsiderate that they feel if they don't have to clean it up, then who cares how much of a mess they make? It's ridiculous.

I try and clean as I go, even if it's not necessary.

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:55 pm
I find that having a messy kitchen just pisses me off now! A living room I can deal with because I have kids and keeping the place clean all the time will either drive me nuts or make me so thin I vanish, but the kitchen... ooooh ******** that one will piss me off! I had to learn how to get over a messy bathroom too, not easy!

Waku, I love the people who try and keep the place tidy when they leave. Then I can focus on some of the smaller messes and in turn get the place cleaner!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:22 pm
My avi is perfect for this thread xd

Anyways, yeah I've been doing a lot of housework lately. Still have more to do...

I hate cleaning...it's like there's no end to it. Especially with pets.

-_- I want a maid.  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:35 pm
I spent a lot of time today cleaning ink from everything in my printmaking class. <.<
Some of the other students are seriously inconsiderate and uncaring in general. (I wont get started on that though)
And as a neat freak myself it bugs me.
Plus if you take care of your stuff you don't need to buy more stuff a short time down the line. Which then lessens the likelihood of whining about needing money to buy new stuff.

Edit: I can deal with dust and things piled around for a while but out right mess is a no.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:37 pm
Al you're avi is perfect! I don't get the outfit or a huge place to clean, thank god, but other than that... I look like that some days... Flustered and all  

God-Raped-Me

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:26 pm
With my own stuff, I'm usually messy. My desk is a disaster area right now.

On the flip side, with other peoples stuff/areas, I'm a freaking neat freak. I used to be a Royal Ranger, and the head of the group was a real hard-a**. Always said "Leave the area cleaner than when you got there." No wonder a lot of people liked my church and often would volunteer to let us camp out xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:03 am
I tend to be a little messy when it comes to organizing. I find it easier to find things if I just think about where I put it last, not where it 'should be'.

However I'm fairly OCD about having things around my computer that aren't mine. Such as my mom's ash tray. Every day before I get on I move it into the kitchen or something, along with cans and dishes.

Regardless I have issues with keeping my clothes off my floor, it probably doesn't help that my dresser is too small and doesn't fit all my clothes.

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:02 pm
I used to say that "humans are pigs" but actually pigs are very clean animals. Lately I've switched to "humans are vermin". xp I work in a Dunkin Donuts, and the level of filth that people are willing to leave behind to "let someone else deal with because it's their job right?" is disgusting.

Someone had a massive diarrhea attack in the ladies' room yesterday and apparently decided that flushing was too much trouble......I bleached the HELL out of that bathroom.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:51 pm
Kals is questing again!

Me, I prefer things messy and feel very anxious in a perfectly tidy room. That being said, there's a big difference between messy (stuff lying around etc) and dirty. Dirty is not cool.

Check sig for details!

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:47 pm
I understand a difference between messy and dirty. Messy doesn't bug me much. I understand that at times it may be hard to keep up, but there really is no reason to be plain filthy!

I know what cleaners of places have to go through and regardless of where I go, if I make a mess I will clean it up!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:49 pm
Heh...I got something for you...

Back when I first started working at Lucky, I think in second or third week or so, my center store manager Vince calls me up to the front. He explains to me that there's a problem with the front men's bathroom. So, me being me, I go in there to see what's up.

Much to my dismay, the entire bathroom... literally was painted in s**t. And by painted, I mean the walls, the floor, the stalls, I don't even wanna know how the sick ******** got his s**t on the ceiling. Needless to say, I was pissed. What's even worse, do I get extra compensation for it? Nope. But, it killed the rest of the day.

And a week after, the son of a b***h comes back and DOES IT AGAIN! -_-  

Arcanas

Hunter

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:53 pm
Shouldn't it be obvious? You should have a smell watchdog somewhere. I remember some sick people doing that in high school in the P.E. restroom for males, but the most disturbing thing, besides the sight and smell, was the colour, it was purple.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:48 pm
s**t in the back of a toilet tank. And a pack of cigarettes dumped in a toilet and pissed on.

The only part of my job that I hate is cleaning up after people and the messes they leave behind.

-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

Trish the Stalker

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:47 pm
Arc.... i would have quit! Cleaning that once, fine... twice.... ******** hell no!

I run into some pretty dumb s**t people at work too. Today we get a call from a guy pissed because his toaster won't work, so we grab one that does and we replace it for him. We then bring it downstairs and test it. The dumb s**t had it set on the cancel setting.... *facepalm* BUT WAIT! Then he calls saying his sink is leaking and it needs to be fixed. We call maintenance and the the maintenance guy comes down after a bit and tells us that the person in the unit wouldn't let him in, I said "Well I guess his sink isn't getting fixed then.". BUT WAIT AGAIN!! He then calls us up asking for shampoo and conditioner, we tell him we don't supply that and he hangs up. 5 minutes later we get a call from the inn saying that this guy wants his shampoo and conditioner. Oh we were pissed! The guy never got the items from us as we aren't supposed to supply it, and the girls who ******** up at front desk got to go and give him his s**t.

I hate work.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces