Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Capitalist Cowboy
Crew
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:17 am
And why do you like that character?

I love Olivier Mira Armstrong, because she can kick the crap out of her younger brother and she's got fighting spirit! And she tells Mustang off and strikes fear into the hearts of men XD hahaha!
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:22 pm
Says in a sarcastic tone: Gee... let me think. Who is my favorite character? Hmmm... Laughes uncontrollably. I'll have to say Solf J Kimblee for sure! I can relate to him a great deal since we are both gentlemen, partically (maybe completely) insane (which is in a good way for me), and love complete chaos. Plus, he makes blowing up people look so awesome!  

Solf J Kimblee BOOM

TheQueenFemaleCosplayer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:16 pm
whos my fave character?hhmmm *thinks for a second*i'll have to say Winry because i can relate t her because we care about our friends and i LOVE to fix things like,let say......cars and other stuff like that.oh...and i can be such a baby when it comes to my friends and family dieing on me.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:21 pm
Im a Armstrong fangirl...thats why im cosplaying as Maes hughes... ^ ^  

slothdad

Benevolent Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100

Kirie BlackDiamond
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:39 pm
User Image

As you can see in my avi, my favorite character is Riza Hawkeye, mainly because I can identify myself with her and her strength, is a strong woman, loyal and brave.
Once you gain my trust, you can count on me until the end, I will be always beside you, no matter what.

Another thing that we have in common, are the guns, and that we are both good readers.

Im a huge fan of Royai too !!!! hehehe

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:41 pm
Either Roy(he is badass), Hughes(hes just so damn amusing), Greed (1st one: He's badass and I haven't learned or read about the Ling one yet) and Bradley/Pride/Wrath (just because he is powerful and oddly hilarious as Bradley)  

CJB95

Cassaela

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:26 am
Ooh, Chinese subs~~

Charas I love include Hawkeye, Mustang, Ed, Lanfan, Lin. I don't have a set fav., it kinda changes often.
I also like Hughes, both Armstrongs, Gluttony, Al.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:09 am
myfavorite character is Al because he is funny and got a light voice that makes his huge body funny.  

st96ss

[Gidget]
Vice Captain

Smitten Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:13 am

Ling Yao, because although he's a goof most of the time, he really knows how to buckle down and come through any test.

Then I have to say Selim. Selim's just too fawking adorable to resist, even though he could kill a human in an instant. User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:59 pm
My favorite character would have to be Riza Hawkeye. She and I are loyal and truthful to the end and are always straight to the point about everything.  

RizaMustang821

1,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Herod

Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:16 pm
Madame Christmas, Gruman, Yoki, Lust, Havoc, Breda, The government radio broadcasting team, and Hoenhiem.

I love characters that make me laugh and add flavor. Main Characters alone do not carry a story.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:57 am
I love my country despite its flaws and I would love to be able wash the corruption out of the government if I could change just one thing about my country I could die happy.
That’s why I like Mustang.  

M u s t a n g
Captain

lordofworldz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:04 pm
i gotta go w/ kimblee, his utter disregard for orders and rules in general is inspiring, makes me wish i could get away w/ that kinda s**t...also turning ppl into human bombs by touch so owes xD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:47 am
lordofworldz
i gotta go w/ kimblee, his utter disregard for orders and rules in general is inspiring, makes me wish i could get away w/ that kinda s**t...also turning ppl into human bombs by touch so owes xD

I... have a fan? Squeals with joy and then passes out.  

Solf J Kimblee BOOM

M u s t a n g
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:31 am
Someone should introduse Mr. Kimblee to Inu. She's the bigest Kimblee fan girl I've ever met.  
FMA Fan Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff