Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Have sword, good to go. 2/2 [4e] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:32 pm
So, my very first campaign, has lost a couple players and had a character death. Now seems like a perfect time to bolster the ranks. Last time I was satisfied with a 5-man party and immediately lost one, so I'm looking for two players, which should bring us up to six once Wrasynth finishes his replacement. The party is currently lacking a defender, but i think the new guy is going to be one, so party roles are pretty much covered.

check here for info on the campaign world, and the last post especially for game rules. The short version is that all sources are allowed, except playtest articles (which i don't think there are any currently), and the regional benefits from the FRPG.

Characters should start at level 1, with the standard 100g worth of starting gear. Abilities should be determined by the 22 point-buy described in the PHB, and you start with 756 XP. Also, an adequate backstory might earn you a magic item of my choosing.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:30 pm
With Durogath about to kick the bucket, this might be a good opportunity for me. I've also been wanting to start a new character like whoa, too.

I normally don't show initiative on matters such as this, but I'm formally requesting a spot as a player 3nodding  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:37 pm
Rain Yupa
With Durogath about to kick the bucket, this might be a good opportunity for me. I've also been wanting to start a new character like whoa, too.

I normally don't show initiative on matters such as this, but I'm formally requesting a spot as a player 3nodding
you've got it. getcha a character sheet.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:42 pm
Still mulling over what I want to play, especially since all 4 roles are (potentially) covered. Hmmm...  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:48 pm
I'll take a role! mrgreen

Been waiting to get in a new game. Got a Warforged Warlord I've been itching to try out, though then again I might pull out a dual fighter... I'll need to have a look at some of my characters.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:50 pm
If I can make the request, I would also like to put in my request for a position in your game smile  

Master Brin

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:51 pm
joe-dude667
I'll take a role! mrgreen

Been waiting to get in a new game. Got a Warforged Warlord I've been itching to try out, though then again I might pull out a dual fighter... I'll need to have a look at some of my characters.
if you do play a warforged, you should know you'd be a more or less a unique individual. You're totally welcome to play one, and you're free to name the details of your origin, but they aren't really a race as such.

Master Brin
If I can make the request, I would also like to put in my request for a position in your game smile
you're gonna have to fight joe for it. if one of you isn't willing to bow out politely, first to post a character gets the spot.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:53 pm
SporkMaster5000
if you do play a warforged, you should know you'd be a more or less a unique individual. You're totally welcome to play one, and you're free to name the details of your origin, but they aren't really a race as such.

It's cool, I'll let Master Brin take my seat. wink

SporkMaster5000
first to post a character gets the spot.

But I posted first! burning_eyes

User Image  

joe-dude667

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:55 pm
Man, Rain links me and I figure I have fifteen minutes to tidy up a game I'm in and come have a looksee.

Spots go fast.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:58 pm
New [4E] games have been pretty non existent of late. =/ Been wanting to join one for a while now.  

joe-dude667

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:01 pm
Likewise, for me.

I linked Fish so we could synergize our characters (gnome twins, one's a tempest fighter, one's a two weapon ranger). We might have to save this for a future game, especially since they came out with two weapon barbarians since the idea was spawned. Gnome triplets now, I think 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:01 pm
Dibs Gnome barb. =P  

joe-dude667

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:02 pm
joe-dude667
New [4E] games have been pretty non existent of late. =/ Been wanting to join one for a while now.

Likewise for me, but I'm content sitting out if you want one. I know Brin wanted more games and is in so few (maybe just my BNW game?), so I wouldn't deny him that opportunity.

But if you have something you're eager to try, whereas I'm sitting here trying to figure out what I want to do, it might be better if you take it?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:07 pm
Nah, I have no solid plans. You can have this one.  

joe-dude667

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:07 pm
Rain Yupa
But if you have something you're eager to try, whereas I'm sitting here trying to figure out what I want to do, it might be better if you take it?
there is time for everything to get sorted out. The party's mid-skill challenge, and then there's a bit of a wrap-up to the current adventure before i'd be introducing new characters.

I don't care which two of you four decide to play, i'd just appreciate if you stick around in the game for a bit. like i mentioned, last recruiting drive got me a player who dropped off not long after, while a second i thought would be staying disappeared to RL issues, i think.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff