Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
How come I have to wait? (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombiecyde

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:51 am
I wanted to buy this pretty item off the market but it said I have to wait 3 days. How come? confused  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:58 pm
Have you checked your Inventory for it?
Because maybe you did get it but there may be two possible reasons.
-Maybe you misread the words. Probably, there was only three days left for that item to be sold. The time for selling does come with a time limit depending on the seller. Though the highest you can go is 14 days. So you bought it before the item reaches its deadline.

-Your computer may be experiencing a glitch. For example. (This happened on my old computer) I was adding a friend to the top of my friend list but it said it could not be processed. Though, it showed right there that my friend was at the top. I never experienced a glitch in the Marketplace but it can be possible.  

PebbleDrop856

Devoted Allegiant

9,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Life Hath Immortality

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:09 pm
Are you new to Gaia? In three days after you join, you can buy a trading pass and buy things on the marketplace.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:21 am
PebbleDrop856
Have you checked your Inventory for it?
Because maybe you did get it but there may be two possible reasons.
-Maybe you misread the words. Probably, there was only three days left for that item to be sold. The time for selling does come with a time limit depending on the seller. Though the highest you can go is 14 days. So you bought it before the item reaches its deadline.

-Your computer may be experiencing a glitch. For example. (This happened on my old computer) I was adding a friend to the top of my friend list but it said it could not be processed. Though, it showed right there that my friend was at the top. I never experienced a glitch in the Marketplace but it can be possible.

Thats not it at all..
When people join gaia they have to wait before they can buy a trade/vend pass before they can actually buy/sell thingso n the market place.  

Jaruga

Quotable Gaian

PebbleDrop856

Devoted Allegiant

9,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:43 pm
Oh yeah. I never saw that limit. It was because I didn't have the money in three days  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:44 pm
OwO...
you guys are too fast at answering>o>  

II_J3j3m0n_II

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out