Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
D&D Character Art.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D&D Character Art.
  It's Awesome
View Results

Seiryna

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:23 am
With all the people the stories, games, and ideas going on with people that play D&D you really think there would be more character art. I can't be the only one who draws my character, can I? soo what I'm asking is for any artist, or anyone really that has drawn, wants to draw their character to head over to my thread and post post post >< or you can just go there to look at some cool drawings of other peoples characters, that's okay to, maybe it'll inspire you to draw your own.

~> Thread Here <~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:51 am
I can draw a little. Manga ish mostly. I've not drawn them because I'm not good enough really XD

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Seiryna

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:21 pm
Rock_DS
I can draw a little. Manga ish mostly. I've not drawn them because I'm not good enough really XD

No such thing as not good enough >=/ check out the thread and post a drawing =p  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:13 pm
I'm not good enough, as in I'm not very good XD

I checked it out. I liked the female warlock.

I'll throw somthing together, see what I can do to show my crappyness XP

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Seiryna

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:20 pm
Rock_DS
I'm not good enough, as in I'm not very good XD

I checked it out. I liked the female warlock.

I'll throw somthing together, see what I can do to show my crappyness XP

YAY! also theres an old saying "Now matter how great you think you are, there's always someone better then you." or something like that, another way to look at it is..."No matter how bad you think you are, there's always someone worse then you." >.> <.<'  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:27 pm
Oh I know people worse than me, the ones who havent picked up a pensil and tryed to draw.

Then again once they do. They are above me =D

I'll throw up my Deviant art page

http://sukotsuto-desobushi.deviantart.com/

Hail upon the crappyness.

Well in all honesty I've not uploaded anything for a fair while. I may try and draw a charrie of mine tomorrow, as I've got things to do this evening.

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:36 pm
I have no way of scanning the pictures. That is the reason I don't draw out my characters  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:08 pm
Rock_DS
Oh I know people worse than me, the ones who havent picked up a pensil and tryed to draw.

Then again once they do. They are above me =D

XD that made me laugh lol  

Seiryna

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:08 pm
Just looking through your devi gallery Rock_Ds and its all decent but you have this problem of not giving your people larger foreheads and give them way too much face in exchange.
Saying that I have the same problem as the other guy, don't have a scanner but do have a graphics tablet but I'd rather not risk drawing on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:08 pm
Ooh, I ought to take a shot at drawing my character on which my current avi is based.  

Stella Meowris

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:54 pm
I can't draw, but man I have some characters I would love to see get drawn.

So... if anyone gets a hankering to try to draw some characters, I'll give descriptions.

For the record there is:

Gruul Orsh, Half-Orc Barbarian/Fighter/Frenzied Berserker

Korac nac Vard, Human Barbarian/Bear Warrior (also has a Barb/Reaping Mauler varient)

Meriadoc Turnleaf, Halfling Rogue/Swashbuckler/Assassin

Lian Silani, Elf Wizard/Loremaster

Eric Hammerfist, Dwarf Barbarian

Zeotvir Oresnatcher, Kobold Dragon Disciple (it was a weird game)

Yea.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:56 am
The extent of my drawing capabilities includes stick figures, and asking three of my friends, who are amazing artists, to draw my pictures for me.

Deadusernamelol

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:20 pm
I don't often draw my characters anymore, but I have been illustrating the classes for "iconics" for my campaign setting, as a way of demonstrating how the races and, to an extent, the classes look for my homebrew world.
Here is an example. That's a dwarven Vigamadr - the dwarves of my setting have a society like that of shogunate era Japan, and that'd be the equivalent of a samurai for them. Rather proud of how the home brewed class worked out, actually. It was originally just the Oriental Adventures Samurai, but I wanted to work Tome of Battle in there, so I rebuilt it from the ground up.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games