Reply Mogul Beginnings
Here I am!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JazelleSparrow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:41 pm
I was invited, just got the invitation this morning so now I'm here to say hi and tell you who I am!

My name on Gaia is JazelleSparrow but most of my friends call me Sparrow for short cuz I just love those sweet little birds. You can find me in two places on Gaia normally, chatting it up in the Chatterbox (trying to be friendly in n00bish threads) and discussing Storylines and the Gaia Community in GCD. My favourite thing to do is poll whore >.<...It's a habit, I'm addicted sorry! I also like to do those long surveys that I never finish!

In real life, I live with my fiance in Greater Manchester. My name is Abby and I'm 19. I love to shop (another addiction that I have a problem with even on Gaia) and talk on the phone. My favourite movies are The Lord of the Rings and all four Harry Potter movies.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:47 am
Hello Sparrow!

Welcome to the Mogul Guild! ^_^ It's nice to meet you! My name is Mariposa but you can call me Mari for short if you like.

I hope you like it here, I'm sure you will! ^.^ we have been getting a lot of new members lately! whee yipee!

I look forward to getting to know you!

Mari

Ps... that deer is soooooo cute!>w<

Mariposa

JazelleSparrow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:52 am
After not posting in this guild ever besides this thread...I am back and hope to make friends!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:56 pm
Welcome back Sparrow! I hope to see you around quite a bit.  

Harvengure

DmanMusic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:24 pm
sup welcome back to the guild hope to be seeing ya 3nodding blaugh  
Mogul Beginnings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out